Skip to content

2023 Browns NFL Draft Prospects

The Browns Board
481 19 32.3k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #1

    Unfortunately some of us have already turned an eye towards the offseason, a longtime Browns fan tradition. 

    Here's one guys top 10 DTackles for the 2023 Draft, for you to look at in the upcoming college games. 

    1. Jalen Carter, Georgia 6'3, 310
    2. Bryan Bresee, Clemson 6'5, 300
    3. Gervon Dexter, Florida 6'6, 303
    4. Siaki Ika, Baylor 6'4, 350
    5. Tuli Tuipulato, USC 6'4, 290
    6. Jaquelin Roy, LSU 6'4, 297
    7. Calijah Kancey, Pittsburgh 6'0, 280
    8. Kobie Turner, Wake Forest 6'3, 290
    9. Mazi Smith, TTUN 6'3, 337
    10. Keeanu Benton, Wisconsin 6'4, 317

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Here's the same guy's top 10 Edge players. Unlike the DTackle list, that he projects goes into the 3rd round, the Edge position is very top heavy. He has his 10th guy in the top 50 of all players, that's how high he is on the Edge position this upcoming draft.

    1. Will Anderson Jr, Alabama 6'4, 243
    2. Myles Murphy, Clemson 6'5, 275
    3. Tyree Wilson, Texas Tech 6'6, 275
    4. Isaiah Foskey, Notre Dame 6'5, 260
    5. Felix Anudike-Uzomah, Kansas State 6'3, 255
    6. B.J. Ojulari, LSU 6'3, 244
    7. Nolan Smith, Georgia 6'3, 235
    8. Jared Verse, Florida State 6'4, 248
    9. Andre Carter II, Army 6'7, 265
    10. Byron Young, Tennessee 6'3, 245

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Oh what the hell, here's homeboy's top 5 Tight Ends and top 10 Wide Receivers, positions I think the Browns should add to (especially WR)

    Tight Ends
    1.  Michael Mayer, Notre Dame 6'5, 251
    2. Dalton Kincaid, Utah 6'4, 242
    3. Luke Musgrave, Oregon State 6'6, 252
    4. Darnell Washington, Georgia 6'7, 265
    5. Sam Laporta, Iowa 6'4, 249

    Wide Receivers
    1. Quentin Johnston, TCU 6'4, 201
    2. Jordan Addison, USC 6'0, 201
    3. Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Ohio State 6'0, 198
    4. Kayshon Boutte, LSU 6'0, 190
    5. Josh Downs, North Carolina 5'10, 180
    6. Jalin Hyatt, Tennessee 6'0, 180
    7. Parker Washington, Penn State 5'10, 215
    8. Marvin Mims, Oklahoma 5'11, 184
    9. Rashee Rice, SMU 6'3, 206
    10. Xavier Hutchinson, Iowa State 6'3, 205

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I really like WR Parker Washington out of Penn State, the guy just makes plays and would pair nicely with Cooper.

    I remember really liking Chris Godwin out of Happy Valley too, and he's had a pretty nice career in the NFL. 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #5

    You could do a lot worse than WR Fleming in the 7th. Not a starter, but easily an upgrade over Schwartz/Woods

  • You could do a lot worse than WR Fleming in the 7th. Not a starter, but easily an upgrade over Schwartz/Woods

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @unsympathetic said:

    You could do a lot worse than WR Fleming in the 7th. Not a starter, but easily an upgrade over Schwartz/Woods

    Woods and Bell both had a catch tonight....

    I don't recall ever seeing Schwartz, though. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #7

    In a game chock full of potential draft picks, I cannot wait until this coming Saturday when Tennessee squares off against Georgia, 1 vs 2. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I was asked to do Jay-Quellin Roy from LSU a while back, was it Gumby?  So I'm sure I'll climb on his 2022 stuff in the next couple weeks.

  • I was asked to do Jay-Quellin Roy from LSU a while back, was it Gumby?  So I'm sure I'll climb on his 2022 stuff in the next couple weeks.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #9

    @tiamat63 said:

    I was asked to do Jay-Quellin Roy from LSU a while back, was it Gumby?  So I'm sure I'll climb on his 2022 stuff in the next couple weeks.

    When I wrote his name out, I got a serious case of the giggles because all I could think of was a couple of Key and Peele skits...

    "A-a-ron, you done messed up!" 

    On a serious note: I'm intrigued with the #9 and #10 guys (Smith and Benton) on the above DTackle list from the Big Ten. Could you eventually take a look at those two large and in charge boys? 

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Parker Washington is nice but we have enough small dudes on this team..... I would love to have a fast megatron type that can out muscle people...

  • Parker Washington is nice but we have enough small dudes on this team..... I would love to have a fast megatron type that can out muscle people...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @nickers said:

    Parker Washington is nice but we have enough small dudes on this team..... I would love to have a fast megatron type that can out muscle people...

    David Bell 6'1, 212lbs
    Amari Cooper 6'1, 210
    Donovan Peoples-Jones 6'2, 204
    Anthony Schwartz 6'0, 186
    Michael Woods 6'1, 204

    Who exactly is the "small dude" of the current WR unit? 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #12

    As of right meow, these are the draft picks the Browns hold for the 2023 NFL Draft:

    (0) 1st Round
    (1) 2nd Round
    (1) 3rd Round
    (2) 4th Round
    (2) 5th Round
    (1) 6th Round
    (1) 7th Round 

    (8) Total Picks 

  • @nickers said:

    Parker Washington is nice but we have enough small dudes on this team..... I would love to have a fast megatron type that can out muscle people...

    David Bell 6'1, 212lbs
    Amari Cooper 6'1, 210
    Donovan Peoples-Jones 6'2, 204
    Anthony Schwartz 6'0, 186
    Michael Woods 6'1, 204

    Who exactly is the "small dude" of the current WR unit? 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @dutch-oven said:

    David Bell 6'1, 212lbs
    Amari Cooper 6'1, 210
    Donovan Peoples-Jones 6'2, 204
    Anthony Schwartz 6'0, 186
    Michael Woods 6'1, 204

    Who exactly is the "small dude" of the current WR unit? 

    I want a couple guys who are in that 6'3'-6'5 range... 6'0 - 6'2 just seems small to me...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    David Bell 6'1, 212lbs
    Amari Cooper 6'1, 210
    Donovan Peoples-Jones 6'2, 204
    Anthony Schwartz 6'0, 186
    Michael Woods 6'1, 204

    Who exactly is the "small dude" of the current WR unit? 

    I want a couple guys who are in that 6'3'-6'5 range... 6'0 - 6'2 just seems small to me...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @nickers said:

    I want a couple guys who are in that 6'3'-6'5 range... 6'0 - 6'2 just seems small to me...

    It would be nice to have one big target, but that Penn State kid is a play-making machine, and while shorter than preferred, built like a RB. 

  • @nickers said:

    I want a couple guys who are in that 6'3'-6'5 range... 6'0 - 6'2 just seems small to me...

    It would be nice to have one big target, but that Penn State kid is a play-making machine, and while shorter than preferred, built like a RB. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @dutch-oven said:

    It would be nice to have one big target, but that Penn State kid is a play-making machine, and while shorter than preferred, built like a RB. 

    I like Njigba a lot.. But we wont even sniff him... But for a little guy... I like how fluid he runs.. Almost similar to Olave..

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Damien Martinez RB Oregon St.  runs a lot like Kareem Hunt.  I think he’s 2024 eligible but keep an eye on him 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #17

    That kid from Northwestern - Evan Hull - is an intriguing RB too. Kid can catch out of the backfield and is a load to bring down. Very strong lower half. 

  • Damien Martinez RB Oregon St.  runs a lot like Kareem Hunt.  I think he’s 2024 eligible but keep an eye on him 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Damien Martinez RB Oregon St.  runs a lot like Kareem Hunt.  I think he’s 2024 eligible but keep an eye on him 

    ya i watched him last night (to bad they lost) 3rd round pick ?

  • @nickers said:

    Parker Washington is nice but we have enough small dudes on this team..... I would love to have a fast megatron type that can out muscle people...

    David Bell 6'1, 212lbs
    Amari Cooper 6'1, 210
    Donovan Peoples-Jones 6'2, 204
    Anthony Schwartz 6'0, 186
    Michael Woods 6'1, 204

    Who exactly is the "small dude" of the current WR unit? 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @dutch-oven said:

    David Bell 6'1, 212lbs
    Amari Cooper 6'1, 210
    Donovan Peoples-Jones 6'2, 204
    Anthony Schwartz 6'0, 186
    Michael Woods 6'1, 204

    Who exactly is the "small dude" of the current WR unit? 

    All of 'em.  (DPJ being the tallest)  They all look like little guys running around out there to me....though not quite smurfs.  I was hoping that Isaiah Weston at 6'4 would turn out to be a player for us.  I'd like to have a nice tall rugged wide out.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Tennessee gets knocked off, as does Clemson.... Alabama's playoff hopes are most likely DOA. 

    Big shakeup in college football today.