Skip to content

"The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?

The Browns Board
352 28 5.8k 1
  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I’m putting on my Browns sweatshirt and I’m going to be a blown coverage 

  • @canton-dawg said:

    No Ja’Marr Chase….which helps.

    And if God wants me to have 2 Snickers….then 5 it is….what harm is it eating 8 Snickers?

    There is no God. 

    Proof?

    Candy corn and black licorice still exists. ?

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @dutch-oven said:

    There is no God. 

    Proof?

    Candy corn and black licorice still exists. ?

    You forgot Jimmy Haslam.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #22

    No David Njoku, Wyatt Teller, or JOK tonight.

  • No David Njoku, Wyatt Teller, or JOK tonight.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @canton-dawg said:

    No David Njoku, Wyatt Teller, or JOK tonight.

    ...and Ward with a bad head.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #24

    I can't shake the feeling that if the Browns lose tonight, Stefanski is not the head coach at the start of next year. 

    I'm not saying he gets fired tomorrow, but a loss tonight IMO starts a complete free-fall that Watson will not be able to stop. 

  • I can't shake the feeling that if the Browns lose tonight, Stefanski is not the head coach at the start of next year. 

    I'm not saying he gets fired tomorrow, but a loss tonight IMO starts a complete free-fall that Watson will not be able to stop. 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can't shake the feeling that if the Browns lose tonight, Stefanski is not the head coach at the start of next year. 

    I'm not saying he gets fired tomorrow, but a loss tonight IMO starts a complete free-fall that Watson will not be able to stop. 

    Are you at the game tonight?

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #26

    I'm expecting the Browns to lay a BIG FAT (0) Egg tonight...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I can't shake the feeling that if the Browns lose tonight, Stefanski is not the head coach at the start of next year. 

    I'm not saying he gets fired tomorrow, but a loss tonight IMO starts a complete free-fall that Watson will not be able to stop. 

    Are you at the game tonight?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @canton-dawg said:

    Are you at the game tonight?

    Nope. Buddy with the season tickets just got back from a work thing in Vegas, wasn't up for another late night. 

  • I can't shake the feeling that if the Browns lose tonight, Stefanski is not the head coach at the start of next year. 

    I'm not saying he gets fired tomorrow, but a loss tonight IMO starts a complete free-fall that Watson will not be able to stop. 

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #28

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can't shake the feeling that if the Browns lose tonight, Stefanski is not the head coach at the start of next year. 

    I'm not saying he gets fired tomorrow, but a loss tonight IMO starts a complete free-fall that Watson will not be able to stop. 

    More likely to see the Def. coordinator, and the Special Teams Coach gone  along with a few others and a “serious talk” about play calling duties leading into next season. 
     

    If the offense was an abysmal failure I’d say your onto something and even then who knows what behind the scenes discussion were had in late August when we were rolling into a new season with a career backup QB, a castaway Center and tackle coming off a major knee surgery

  • I can't shake the feeling that if the Browns lose tonight, Stefanski is not the head coach at the start of next year. 

    I'm not saying he gets fired tomorrow, but a loss tonight IMO starts a complete free-fall that Watson will not be able to stop. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can't shake the feeling that if the Browns lose tonight, Stefanski is not the head coach at the start of next year. 

    I'm not saying he gets fired tomorrow, but a loss tonight IMO starts a complete free-fall that Watson will not be able to stop. 

    With they're current defensive players, and # of guys out that are good....I don't see how they win tonight.  I mean, they've given him a backup QB....he's making the analytical calls that they like.  But of course, this isn't the Steelers...it's Haslem's team.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I can't shake the feeling that if the Browns lose tonight, Stefanski is not the head coach at the start of next year. 

    I'm not saying he gets fired tomorrow, but a loss tonight IMO starts a complete free-fall that Watson will not be able to stop. 

    More likely to see the Def. coordinator, and the Special Teams Coach gone  along with a few others and a “serious talk” about play calling duties leading into next season. 
     

    If the offense was an abysmal failure I’d say your onto something and even then who knows what behind the scenes discussion were had in late August when we were rolling into a new season with a career backup QB, a castaway Center and tackle coming off a major knee surgery

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @sdbacker80 said:

    More likely to see the Def. coordinator, and the Special Teams Coach gone  along with a few others and a “serious talk” about play calling duties leading into next season. 
     

    If the offense was an abysmal failure I’d say your onto something and even then who know what behind the scenes discussion were had in late August when we were rolling into a new season with a career backup. 

    That definitely could happen too, but I don't know, a 4-13 or 5-12 season might be tough for Stefanski to survive, and that's assuming that the Browns can go 3-3 with Watson. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #31

    drinking a terminal gravity festivale winter ale 7.9 pct this beer never lets me down 

    GO BROWNS  the bungholes shit o-line well let us get him off his mark which will turn into turnovers and sacks joe go's 0-4 vs The Browns

  • sydS syd

    drinking a terminal gravity festivale winter ale 7.9 pct this beer never lets me down 

    GO BROWNS  the bungholes shit o-line well let us get him off his mark which will turn into turnovers and sacks joe go's 0-4 vs The Browns

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @syd said:

    drinking a terminal gravity festivale winter ale 7.9 pct this beer never lets me down 

    GO BROWNS  the bungholes shit o-line well let us get him off his mark which will turn into turnovers and sacks joe go's 0-4 vs The Browns

    Drink up, might need to dull the pain of another Browns game ?

  • @syd said:

    drinking a terminal gravity festivale winter ale 7.9 pct this beer never lets me down 

    GO BROWNS  the bungholes shit o-line well let us get him off his mark which will turn into turnovers and sacks joe go's 0-4 vs The Browns

    Drink up, might need to dull the pain of another Browns game ?

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @dutch-oven said:

    Drink up, might need to dull the pain of another Browns game ?

    Rooollllllllllllll, another one.   Juuuuust like the other one....

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #34
    Watching from Chilhowee Campground in eastern Tennessee, Browns will win it. 

    PXL_20221031_235501271.jpg

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Watching at The Hut bar in New Haven  West Virginia 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Got the coffee brewing...

    I need to be caffeinated. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Reminder, TBB discord is available.  We'll be in there tonight trying to recover from this open bar weekend. 

    https://discord.gg/r2Sw2jCu

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Happy Halloween gents ?  

    Batman vs Bagels

        Rushing Receiving Scoring Fumbles Off. Snaps Def. Snaps ST Snaps  
    Rk Year Date G# Week Age Tm   Opp Result GS Att Yds Y/A TD Tgt Rec Yds Y/R TD Ctch% Y/Tgt TD Pts Fmb FL FF FR Yds TD Num Pct Num Pct Num Pct Status
        7 Games             6-1-0   120 662 5.52 5 13 11 96 8.73 1 84.6% 7.38 6 36 1 0 0 1 0 0
    1 2018 2018-11-25 11 12 22.333 CLE @ CIN W 35-20 * 28 84 3.00 1 3 3 44 14.67 1 100.0% 14.67 2 12 0 0 0 0 0 0 46 72% 0 0% 0 0%  
    2 2018 2018-12-23 15 16 22.361 CLE   CIN W 26-18 * 19 112 5.89 0 3 2 3 1.50 0 66.7% 1.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 39 57% 0 0% 0 0%  
    Rk Year Date G# Week Age Tm   Opp Result GS Att Yds Y/A TD Tgt Rec Yds Y/R TD Ctch% Y/Tgt TD Pts Fmb FL FF FR Yds TD Num Pct Num Pct Num Pct Status
    3 2019 2019-12-08 13 14 23.346 CLE   CIN W 27-19 * 15 106 7.07 0 1 1 11 11.00 0 100.0% 11.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 38 70% 0 0% 0 0%  
    4 2019 2019-12-29 16 17 24.002 CLE @ CIN L 23-33 * 13 41 3.15 0 2 1 1 1.00 0 50.0% 0.50 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 31 57% 0 0% 0 0%  
    Rk Year Date G# Week Age Tm   Opp Result GS Att Yds Y/A TD Tgt Rec Yds Y/R TD Ctch% Y/Tgt TD Pts Fmb FL FF FR Yds TD Num Pct Num Pct Num Pct Status
    5 2020 2020-09-17 2 2 24.265 CLE   CIN W 35-30 * 22 124 5.64 2 1 1 9 9.00 0 100.0% 9.00 2 12 0 0 0 0 0 0 36 62% 0 0% 0 0%  
    6 2020 2020-10-25 7 7   CLE @ CIN W 37-34 Injured Reserve
    Rk Year Date G# Week Age Tm   Opp Result GS Att Yds Y/A TD Tgt Rec Yds Y/R TD Ctch% Y/Tgt TD Pts Fmb FL FF FR Yds TD Num Pct Num Pct Num Pct Status
    7 2021 2021-11-07 9 9 25.315 CLE @ CIN W 41-16 * 14 137 9.79 2 2 2 26 13.00 0 100.0% 13.00 2 12 1 0 0 1 0 0 27 56% 0 0% 0 0%  
    8 2021 2022-01-09 17 18 26.013 CLE   CIN W 21-16 * 9 58 6.44 0 1 1 2 2.00 0 100.0% 2.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 16 24% 0 0% 0 0%  

    No Teller.. Wills gets Hendrickson/Hubbard...  P. Winfrey is another inactive

    Go Browns!  Let's get 5 straight dubs

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #39

    I'd fine every kick returner who returns a kickoff from the endzone.