Skip to content

"The"  ?    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    ?

The Browns Board
352 28 5.8k 1
  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #83

    I don't mind the call at all, if I'm honest. But Amari doing that is beyond stupid

  • WHY DO YOU THROW IT LIKE THAT ON FIRST DOWN!!?!?!?!?!?!? I don't care if he's a receiver... Man...

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @nero said:

    WHY DO YOU THROW IT LIKE THAT ON FIRST DOWN!!?!?!?!?!?!? I don't care if he's a receiver... Man...

    He forgot Jarvis isn’t here 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #85

    PUT CHUBB IN.  

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #86

    Way to fall forward, Hunt. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #87

    CIN keeps showing 2 high pre-snap, walking down into single high.  Probably a bit too early to go back to a deep(er) strike.  Have to throw some body shots first, really get them committed to playing downhill.  

    Misdirection screen game might not be a bad idea either.  This defensive front is flying into gaps.  

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #88

    What coaching! Having a receiver throw a pass who has never thrown a pass in his career not even in college.  I would not be surprised if it wasn't even in practice.  Every passing week it more evident where the problem is.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #89

    No catch. Fudge. 

  • CIN keeps showing 2 high pre-snap, walking down into single high.  Probably a bit too early to go back to a deep(er) strike.  Have to throw some body shots first, really get them committed to playing downhill.  

    Misdirection screen game might not be a bad idea either.  This defensive front is flying into gaps.  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @tiamat63 said:

    CIN keeps showing 2 high pre-snap, walking down into single high.  Probably a bit too early to go back to a deep(er) strike.  Have to throw some body shots first, really get them committed to playing downhill.  

    Misdirection screen game might not be a bad idea either.  This defensive front is flying into gaps.  

    I was just thinking that this would be a nice time for a screen, but we are so damn inconsistent with them. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    CIN keeps showing 2 high pre-snap, walking down into single high.  Probably a bit too early to go back to a deep(er) strike.  Have to throw some body shots first, really get them committed to playing downhill.  

    Misdirection screen game might not be a bad idea either.  This defensive front is flying into gaps.  

    I was just thinking that this would be a nice time for a screen, but we are so damn inconsistent with them. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @dutch-oven said:

    I was just thinking that this would be a nice time for a screen, but we are so damn inconsistent with them. 

    Screens can be a MF when you're playing 7 and 8 man box counts. Big reason I mentioned the misdirection.  

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #92

    Anyone think it is odd that the Bengals seem to have no interest in taking advantage of the porous soft underbelly that is the Browns interior DLine? 

  • Watching at The Hut bar in New Haven  West Virginia 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @browns149 said:

    Watching at The Hut bar in New Haven  West Virginia  

    Tonight the wife has the bride of Frankenstein on the big TV.....I have the CIN/CLE  on my TV......And  O-0   "The Futility of Football  2022".  

    Oh well it's all in good fun, right ?    GO BROWNS  !

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I was just thinking that this would be a nice time for a screen, but we are so damn inconsistent with them. 

    Screens can be a MF when you're playing 7 and 8 man box counts. Big reason I mentioned the misdirection.  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #94

    @tiamat63 said:

    Screens can be a MF when you're playing 7 and 8 man box counts. Big reason I mentioned the misdirection.  

    Absolutely, but it does seem like they have been attacking upfield against us, possibly sending a 5th guy. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #95

    Ford was a good screen opt at Cinn.

  • Anyone think it is odd that the Bengals seem to have no interest in taking advantage of the porous soft underbelly that is the Browns interior DLine? 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #96

    @dutch-oven said:

    Anyone think it is odd that the Bengals seem to have no interest in taking advantage of the porous soft underbelly that is the Browns interior DLine? 

    Yeah, I think the same. Mostly because the one who runs through there is Joe Mixon...

  • Ford was a good screen opt at Cinn.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @gumby73 said:

    Ford was a good screen opt at Cinn.

    Ford could very well be Chubb's backup by the end of the month. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #98

    Haden'ish #23

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #99

    Good ol' fashioned 0-0 AFC Central (yea I know) game. 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    Say what you want about this team. But Woods still alive.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Anyone think it is odd that the Bengals seem to have no interest in taking advantage of the porous soft underbelly that is the Browns interior DLine? 

    Yeah, I think the same. Mostly because the one who runs through there is Joe Mixon...

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    Yeah, I think the same. Mostly because the one who runs through there is Joe Mixon...

    I also have Mixon tonight but need a ton of points.

  • Say what you want about this team. But Woods still alive.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    Say what you want about this team. But Woods still alive.

    I was just going to comment that the defense has been playing better of late, but didn't want to jinx it.

    Now the blame goes to you. ?