Skip to content

What u doing this bye weekend with all the nice weather??

The Browns Board
19 13 1.0k
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    You mean it's a  BBBB-Y-E week ?       😮    

    OMG how did this happen ?     Oh wait every team gets one.  OH, so Saturday NOON  Ohio State at Northwestern then basically nothing much planned. 

    Sunday we're having a steak cookout ..... minus our BROWNS.   The yard work is all done, we're going to relax.  😁

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #3
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Right now I am planning on what I will prepare for a game time meal to have while watching the game.  Tennessee-Georgia.  No other game to watch today, boys.

    Tomorrow...probably get in to the Sunday lowball at the club.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Gym, a quick 9 holes, then the Tennessee - Georgia game. 

  • Gym, a quick 9 holes, then the Tennessee - Georgia game. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @tiamat63 said:

    Gym, a quick 9 holes, then the Tennessee - Georgia game. 

    I can't wait for this game!

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Gym, a quick 9 holes, then the Tennessee - Georgia game. 

    I can't wait for this game!

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can't wait for this game!

    The classic 'offense vs defense'.  

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Maybe a trip to Amish country to go out and eat with friends... winter is heading in.

    or, the girls go shopping and I go out and try to squirrel hunt with an almost healed

    broken toe/badly sprained foot.

    dammit.

  • Right now I am planning on what I will prepare for a game time meal to have while watching the game.  Tennessee-Georgia.  No other game to watch today, boys.

    Tomorrow...probably get in to the Sunday lowball at the club.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #9

    @ballpeen said:

      Tennessee-Georgia.  No other game to watch today, boys.    

    Tickets as low as $444  ?

    ^^ at 3:30.. Tenn. is loaded with WR's.. and a RT*

    followed at 7pm by Bama at LSU..good test for 2 LSU juniors that may get to us..  

    Some teams going to draft this *5 star senior Tenn. RT,  Darnell Wright 58 RT*  Big Dude caught my eye last week vs. Kentucky..

    How'd Bama's,  top ranked #31 Will Anderson do vs RT D. Wright?

    #58 RT projected 3rd /// 4th round..  time will tell

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #10

    Dance practice…gymnastics and then in-laws.  Glorious weekend.  

    Smoking a Tri Tip tomorrow 

    some degenerate gambling on the side. 

    Thank God I’m not dancing or doing a vault exercise 

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Not sure I really need to say it because you all know what I'll be doing... 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Hookers and blow. 

  • Right now I am planning on what I will prepare for a game time meal to have while watching the game.  Tennessee-Georgia.  No other game to watch today, boys.

    Tomorrow...probably get in to the Sunday lowball at the club.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @ballpeen said:

    Right now I am planning on what I will prepare for a game time meal to have while watching the game.  Tennessee-Georgia.  No other game to watch today, boys.

    Tomorrow...probably get in to the Sunday lowball at the club.

    Well Georgia showed why they should have held on to the #1 spot all along. Defending champ, undefeated, I don't know why they were #3.

    tOSU could be in trouble vs scUM. I hope not but they aren't winning the LOS vs quality teams .

  • @ballpeen said:

    Right now I am planning on what I will prepare for a game time meal to have while watching the game.  Tennessee-Georgia.  No other game to watch today, boys.

    Tomorrow...probably get in to the Sunday lowball at the club.

    Well Georgia showed why they should have held on to the #1 spot all along. Defending champ, undefeated, I don't know why they were #3.

    tOSU could be in trouble vs scUM. I hope not but they aren't winning the LOS vs quality teams .

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @bob806 said:

    tOSU could be in trouble vs scUM. I hope not but they aren't winning the LOS vs quality teams .

    Ohio State seemingly has fixed their defensive problems.

    They need to figure out why their OLine is so consistently mediocre now. 

    Losing to TTUN again is a valid concern. 

  • @bob806 said:

    tOSU could be in trouble vs scUM. I hope not but they aren't winning the LOS vs quality teams .

    Ohio State seemingly has fixed their defensive problems.

    They need to figure out why their OLine is so consistently mediocre now. 

    Losing to TTUN again is a valid concern. 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #15

    @dutch-oven said:

    Ohio State seemingly has fixed their defensive problems.

    They need to figure out why their OLine is so consistently mediocre now. 

    Losing to TTUN again is a valid concern. 

    Yesterday's 1st quarter drove me nuts. Is it about the Heisman Trophy or winning the Big 10?

    Like we bitch about with the Browns....run the ball. 40-50 mph gusts and they want Stroud to throw it all over the yard. At least Day came to his senses in the 2nd half.

    On a positive note, it was nice to see a couple RPOs with Stroud. I wish he'd run more often.

    As far as this weekend with no Browns, it's leaf clean up & yell at the tv later lol. I hope they don't put an NFC East game on today, sick of those teams.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Ohio State seemingly has fixed their defensive problems.

    They need to figure out why their OLine is so consistently mediocre now. 

    Losing to TTUN again is a valid concern. 

    Yesterday's 1st quarter drove me nuts. Is it about the Heisman Trophy or winning the Big 10?

    Like we bitch about with the Browns....run the ball. 40-50 mph gusts and they want Stroud to throw it all over the yard. At least Day came to his senses in the 2nd half.

    On a positive note, it was nice to see a couple RPOs with Stroud. I wish he'd run more often.

    As far as this weekend with no Browns, it's leaf clean up & yell at the tv later lol. I hope they don't put an NFC East game on today, sick of those teams.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @bob806 said:

    As far as this weekend with no Browns, it's leaf clean up & yell at the tv later lol. I hope they don't put an NFC East game on today, sick of those teams.

    Buffalo vs NY J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS and the team that some here thought was going to be "real fun to watch in 2022!" Carolina Panthers vs Cincinnati at 1pm. 

    LA Rams vs Tampa Bay at 4pm. 

    Tennessee at Kansas City on Sunday Night Football. 

  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I went out this weekend and played 18 holes of golf. With it being the golf off-season, coupled with it being college and pro football season, the courses aren't as crowded during the weekend and greens fees are much cheaper.

    I played at Stonelick Hills, a PGA tour course just outside of Cincinnati for $60; the usual weekend rate there during peak season is around $100.

  • I went out this weekend and played 18 holes of golf. With it being the golf off-season, coupled with it being college and pro football season, the courses aren't as crowded during the weekend and greens fees are much cheaper.

    I played at Stonelick Hills, a PGA tour course just outside of Cincinnati for $60; the usual weekend rate there during peak season is around $100.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @jbluhm86 said:

    I went out this weekend and played 18 holes of golf. With it being the golf off-season, coupled with it being college and pro football season, the courses aren't as crowded during the weekend and greens fees are much cheaper.

    I played at Stonelick Hills, a PGA tour course just outside of Cincinnati for $60; the usual weekend rate there during peak season is around $100.

    Wow green fees sure have gone up since I played way back when.  The NE Ohio was pretty loaded up with golf courses everywhere. 

    I grew up in the Youngstown/ Warren area, especially in Trumbull County,  decent fees especially during the weekday afternoons. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #19

    shit hole weather all weekend lasting threw today fuck winter in oregon at least snow instead of cold ass rain Ya i know it's all putins fault so i just watched games saw crap officiating in the nfl (nothing new there)ya thats right i forgot the nfl is rigged just like elections (((sarcasm))) oh well Go Rockets