Vance
-
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/11/08/us/elections/results-ohio-us-senate.html
Not my favorite Republican but I can't stand that fucking Ryan.
WSS
-
I was worried about Abrams too.
but...
WSS
-
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/11/08/us/elections/results-ohio-us-senate.html
Not my favorite Republican but I can't stand that fucking Ryan.
WSS
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/11/08/us/elections/results-ohio-us-senate.html
Not my favorite Republican but I can't stand that fucking Ryan.
WSS
A bad Republican is still better than a good Demonrat.
-
I'm delighted that Vance won, I just hope he delivers on what he talked about.
Ryan - just a lowlife corrupt dem game player 100%.
Pretty bad when he got his career cancelled in OH - he had a huge lead,
with a small percentage reported.
Then, later one, Real America voters took over and gave Vance a big win.
-
I'm delighted that Vance won, I just hope he delivers on what he talked about.
Ryan - just a lowlife corrupt dem game player 100%.
Pretty bad when he got his career cancelled in OH - he had a huge lead,
with a small percentage reported.
Then, later one, Real America voters took over and gave Vance a big win.
I'm delighted that Vance won, I just hope he delivers on what he talked about.
Ryan - just a lowlife corrupt dem game player 100%.
Pretty bad when he got his career cancelled in OH - he had a huge lead,
with a small percentage reported.
Then, later one, Real America voters took over and gave Vance a big win.
Not to mention the completely disingenuous campaign the fucker ran. You would have thought he was a Reagan republican, might as well have worn a mega hat. Phony bastard.
WSS
-
Saw today on fake news that JD is a possible VP choice?
Thoughts?
-
Very happy to have voted him into office. He prioritizes Ohioans over sending our money to fight foreign wars.
-
I liked Crenshaw at first…
i hope Vance is legit, unlike Crenshaw.
-
Saw today on fake news that JD is a possible VP choice?
Thoughts?
Saw today on fake news that JD is a possible VP choice?
Thoughts?
Gotta carry Ohio
-
I was worried about Abrams too.
but...
WSS
I was worried about Abrams too.
but...
WSS
Cindy?
I realize this is an old comment, but this last election cycle she was up for reelection, and l swear l received something like a dozen mailers that were all about her, and they were all over the map. Some painted her like she was a liberal democrat. Some touted that she was endorsed by Trump and law enforcement. It was weird, and l’m sure they were funded by different organizations with varying degrees of nefarious intentions.
It reminded me of a story another poster linked here about left wing political pacts funding super right wing candidates during the primaries, figuring if they win they’ll have a more beatable opponent in the general election. That’s evil genius man.
I’m reasonably certain some of that was going on with the mailers l was receiving.
I dunno. I voted for Cindy. I think she’s representing well. What’s your take on her now?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login