Skip to content

fuck miami

The Browns Board
32 13 1.7k 1
  • Run the ball Kev!!!

  • Nice drive!

  • go browns

  • nice first drive then well fuck and fuck the titans they are screwing up my parley

  • Stefanski legit is on the hot seat next year. 

     

    no reason this team is 3-6. The coaching is bad. He has not done a good job

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Fuck Miami, fuck the Dolphins, fuck Dan Marino, Fuck Czonka, fuck Jimmy Johnson, Fuck Barry Shitzer, and Fuck churros.

    No, not Csonka!  He's from NE Ohio.

    You may as well put Don Shula on that list.

  • Stefanski legit is on the hot seat next year. 

     

    no reason this team is 3-6. The coaching is bad. He has not done a good job

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Stefanski legit is on the hot seat next year. 

     

    no reason this team is 3-6. The coaching is bad. He has not done a good job

    Fuck him , He's on the hot seat this year!...

  • hell ya the titans pulled threw for me YA draft kings

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Whoever is running this team, they stink.

    Haslam's/ a son in-law JW Johnson married to daughter...with a #2 pencil geek named Depo, that swears he's only here as a sports mo'jo motivator...  

    GM Andrew Berry.. 

    added Dion Jones only due to 2 ILB injuries..DJ & agent felt better delaying his browns debut a week.. to workout a new deal that gets him a 'out of here' by next season  

    spends most of his time, shuffling the deck of the bottom 20 players on his roster that might impact the CFL/XFL

    Meanwhile, in Baltimore.. Lamar plays on 5th year option.. wants paid like D. Watson (paid him 1 million this season).. so Balt. GM adds Peirre Paul.. AJ Klein.. Desean Jackson.. Roquon Smith for $550 k this season...

    Berry's not blind to seeing what was coming after this bye week... D.Watson won't matter to these youth development  watching losers this season...

    This roster is worse than Dorsey left it, even without a starting QB 

  • I think every post is pretty on point. This is not a good team. The head coach is not doing a good job. They are not maximizing the talent they have, it is what is. The proof is in the pudding, they are massively underachieving this year.

  • Nice thread title. Also nice blowout win for the fins. Enjoy the rest of your season

    PS thanks for giving us Lebrons prime years ?

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    The really fucked up thing is that I think we all were high on this season. It has crumbled so fast and hard that it is a shock.

    I told people don't be surprised if we only win 5 games this year... This team and the Coaching staff is just vastly overrated....

  • I predicted an 8-9 season, looks my homerism kicked in on such an optimistic off season.

    What a kick in the nuts.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    In a nutshell

    fire woods let stefanski make the hire cause honestly do you really trust the haslems to make the right choice 

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    The Haslams are to leadership what Barney Fife is to law enforcement.

    Perfect... The only difference was Barney had a good soul and wasn't out to fuck anyone

  • May be an image of 1 person and text that says '"Have you or your family been exposed to Browns football in the years from 1999-2022? If so you may be eligible for a large cash settlement." MITCH BRYANT CALL ME Now! 1-888-555-MITCH'

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Upon seeing this headline of journalistic excellence, how can anyone not to rush to participate in this warm and inviting topic?

    I will go a step further. Fuck Miami, the city. We cruise every 8 weeks and frequently embark from Miami. 

    Mistake on the Lake? How about shithole on the Atlantic?

    These fucktards can't speak English, the women have salsa dripping out of their cahunts, everyone has a different Gloria Estefan song blasting out of their car making it impossible to hear, every fucking high rise lookes the same, and the cocksuckers drive their boats like a demolition derby.

    Fuck Miami, fuck the Dolphins, fuck Dan Marino, Fuck Czonka, fuck Jimmy Johnson, Fuck Barry Shitzer, and Fuck churros.

    I just got back from there this weekend and I have to say I agree with everything but the fuck Czonka. I mean he is a Northeast Ohio prodigy. He couldnt help where he got drafted by. And I bet his running style would be similar to mine and yours. If either were capable of running anymore.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    The really fucked up thing is that I think we all were high on this season. It has crumbled so fast and hard that it is a shock.

    I told people don't be surprised if we only win 5 games this year... This team and the Coaching staff is just vastly overrated....

    @nickers said:

    I told people don't be surprised if we only win 5 games this year... This team and the Coaching staff is just vastly overrated....

    he did he did I tell ya he did all bow down to the seer nickers

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    I keep checking in to see if we are going to have a Fuck Buffalo thread.

    I love these fucking threads.

    it takes me awhile to get fired up after a beatdown but hey I hear it may snow so we have that

  • sydS syd

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    I keep checking in to see if we are going to have a Fuck Buffalo thread.

    I love these fucking threads.

    it takes me awhile to get fired up after a beatdown but hey I hear it may snow so we have that

    @syd said:

    it takes me awhile to get fired up after a beatdown but hey I hear it may snow so we have that

    6C2CBDA2-36C3-4E6D-8710-5CFA4150BCE4.png