fuck miami
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
The Haslams are to leadership what Barney Fife is to law enforcement.
Perfect... The only difference was Barney had a good soul and wasn't out to fuck anyone
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Upon seeing this headline of journalistic excellence, how can anyone not to rush to participate in this warm and inviting topic?
I will go a step further. Fuck Miami, the city. We cruise every 8 weeks and frequently embark from Miami.
Mistake on the Lake? How about shithole on the Atlantic?
These fucktards can't speak English, the women have salsa dripping out of their cahunts, everyone has a different Gloria Estefan song blasting out of their car making it impossible to hear, every fucking high rise lookes the same, and the cocksuckers drive their boats like a demolition derby.
Fuck Miami, fuck the Dolphins, fuck Dan Marino, Fuck Czonka, fuck Jimmy Johnson, Fuck Barry Shitzer, and Fuck churros.
I just got back from there this weekend and I have to say I agree with everything but the fuck Czonka. I mean he is a Northeast Ohio prodigy. He couldnt help where he got drafted by. And I bet his running style would be similar to mine and yours. If either were capable of running anymore.
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
The really fucked up thing is that I think we all were high on this season. It has crumbled so fast and hard that it is a shock.
I told people don't be surprised if we only win 5 games this year... This team and the Coaching staff is just vastly overrated....
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
I keep checking in to see if we are going to have a Fuck Buffalo thread.
I love these fucking threads.
it takes me awhile to get fired up after a beatdown but hey I hear it may snow so we have that
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
I keep checking in to see if we are going to have a Fuck Buffalo thread.
I love these fucking threads.
it takes me awhile to get fired up after a beatdown but hey I hear it may snow so we have that
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
I had a personal experience with Czonk on a flight, so I am going to stick to fuck czonka.
After not making eye contact w greeters in while snow-delayed in O'Hare, we boarded. I was upset because he signed an autograph for a kid but did so without looking up at the boy or even asking his name.
Ok, he wanted peace and serenity. I get it, he deserves that.
However, on the flight he was 1st class, one row up from me on the left side of the plane.
His downward gaze and "leave me alone" vibe IMMEDIATELY changed when a wowed young blonde had him rise so she could take the seat next to him.
He came alive, and the drinks and conversation flowed freely. At one point, I heard the young woman say, "oh, you played pro football?".
Before we landed in Pittsburgh, Czonk rose, went into his Dolphins leather duffle and pulled out a brand new, packaged NFL panel ball, which he autographed for her.
Young boy gets Jack shit, bimbo gets a collector piece.
I let Czonka know my feelings
Sorry, Fuck him, too.
I have a short Jim Brown story that was experienced by my Brother and his Son... They were both at the Airport and had to use the rest room... Jim Brown happened to walk in.. He was nice.. Talked to my nephew... But the one thing my brother noticed... JB never washed his hands after relieving himself.. Hows that for unsanitary lol...
-
Am I making this up or did the Browns once (within the last ten years) get snowed out of a game in Buffalo? I somewhat remember the game getting postponed because Buffalo got annihilated, then the game was moved to Detroit?
-
Am I making this up or did the Browns once (within the last ten years) get snowed out of a game in Buffalo? I somewhat remember the game getting postponed because Buffalo got annihilated, then the game was moved to Detroit?
Am I making this up or did the Browns once (within the last ten years) get snowed out of a game in Buffalo? I somewhat remember the game getting postponed because Buffalo got annihilated, then the game was moved to Detroit?
Give that man a cookie!…or a Coccia House pizza!
https://www.dispatch.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/11/21/around-nfl-bills-game-moved/23847704007/
-
Am I making this up or did the Browns once (within the last ten years) get snowed out of a game in Buffalo? I somewhat remember the game getting postponed because Buffalo got annihilated, then the game was moved to Detroit?
Am I making this up or did the Browns once (within the last ten years) get snowed out of a game in Buffalo? I somewhat remember the game getting postponed because Buffalo got annihilated, then the game was moved to Detroit?
can't make this up..
Bills play on Thanksgiving in Detroit Thursday. Then another Thursday game after that.who's got a vacant NFL stadium this week ? -
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
If he didn't piss on his hands, why wash them?
herpes ?
-
last i checked the worst of the storm is going to end saturday with just wind and snow showers on sunday or one forcast showed sunny and windy But still how will the team be able to get to the stadium ? fuck buffalo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
