Skip to content

 ? ​​​​​​​ "THE" official gameday thread ! ...GO BROWNS in Miami... *WEEK 10* ... ?   

The Browns Board
67 19 1.7k 1
  • Can we just forfeit from here and go home? 

  • Can we just forfeit from here and go home? 

    @orion said:

    Can we just forfeit from here and go home? 

    Looks like the defense has already left 

  • Can we just forfeit from here and go home? 

    @orion said:

    Can we just forfeit from here and go home? 

    MIA grind, grind, grind  and now 30-10.  Hey one full quarter to go does anyone see any more CLE by progess coming  ?    Long day in Miami.

  • Chubb still trying....and now a penalty.      😳

  • We always look out coached . . . Absolutely no adaptation from this staff.  

  • Bring  in Dobbs!!!

  •  2nd prop I've played on a RB vs the Browns this season, Jeff Wilson +44.5 yards.   Appreciate it, Mr Berry.

  • Well, Chubb a 33 yard td run.  The day isn't a total loss.

  • Agree or disagree  Miami has a strange looking stadium. 

    I personally think it looks somewhat strange.  

    ...... edit add, I just think it has no class or style for the reasonable cost,  

    Design Populous (1987), HOK Architecture (2016)
    Cost $ 115 million (1987), $550 million (2016)

    istockphoto-1202296425-612x612 (1).jpg

  • I need to Google the Browns record after a BYE. It has to be the worst in the NFL.

    Get ready for another rebuild & coaching staff. This time without draft picks 

  • Brissett just won’t let it go.  He double clutches almost every play

  • Jedrick Wills is a bust. He SUCKS!!!!!!

  • Buh bye Kev

  • I really can't watch a backup QB play anymore. I just can't. Everything he does is slow. Why did I turn it back on? Why not throw a screen on 3rd? Who throws a 2 yard pass to Schwartz? LMAO 

  • Frodholt was a nice story vs CIN, but I'd venture half the pressures given up today have been to his side.

    That's half dozen stunts or pressures to his gap(s) that I've counted. 

    And the IDL is getting blown up even late.  Alex Wright is a liability on edge, he's walked himself out of 10ish plays alone.    

    It is what it is, and I'm sorry if anyone drank the koolaid after beating Cincy.   That's on you.  

  • The D stopped another PAT, awesome!

  • I really can't watch a backup QB play anymore. I just can't. Everything he does is slow. Why did I turn it back on? Why not throw a screen on 3rd? Who throws a 2 yard pass to Schwartz? LMAO 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I really can't watch a backup QB play anymore. I just can't. Everything he does is slow. Why did I turn it back on? Why not throw a screen on 3rd? Who throws a 2 yard pass to Schwartz? LMAO 

    That mesh is a man beater for YAC. It's basically something you do to earn back yards because you intend on going for 4th down, which we did. 

  • Can we get the Guardians front office and owners to take over this circus. Brown’s maximum pay for minimal return for Guardians minimum pay for maximum return. Mild Garrett where are you??

  • What is the point of discussing what went wrong when it's the same reasons they have been losing games for the past 20 years.

    You would think a coach would have addressed the problem in that time frame. My goodness.

  • Agree or disagree  Miami has a strange looking stadium. 

    I personally think it looks somewhat strange.  

    ...... edit add, I just think it has no class or style for the reasonable cost,  

    Design Populous (1987), HOK Architecture (2016)
    Cost $ 115 million (1987), $550 million (2016)

    istockphoto-1202296425-612x612 (1).jpg

    @mjp28 said:

    Agree or disagree  Miami has a strange looking stadium. 

    I personally think it looks somewhat strange.  

    ...... edit add, I just think it has no class or style for the reasonable cost,  

    Design Populous (1987), HOK Architecture (2016)
    Cost $ 115 million (1987), $550 million (2016)

    istockphoto-1202296425-612x612 (1).jpg

    It looks like an Erector set gone bad lol...