? "THE" official gameday thread ! ...GO BROWNS in Miami... *WEEK 10* ... ?
-
2nd prop I've played on a RB vs the Browns this season, Jeff Wilson +44.5 yards. Appreciate it, Mr Berry.
-
-
Brissett just won’t let it go. He double clutches almost every play
-
Jedrick Wills is a bust. He SUCKS!!!!!!
-
Buh bye Kev
-
I really can't watch a backup QB play anymore. I just can't. Everything he does is slow. Why did I turn it back on? Why not throw a screen on 3rd? Who throws a 2 yard pass to Schwartz? LMAO
-
Frodholt was a nice story vs CIN, but I'd venture half the pressures given up today have been to his side.
That's half dozen stunts or pressures to his gap(s) that I've counted.
And the IDL is getting blown up even late. Alex Wright is a liability on edge, he's walked himself out of 10ish plays alone.
It is what it is, and I'm sorry if anyone drank the koolaid after beating Cincy. That's on you.
-
I really can't watch a backup QB play anymore. I just can't. Everything he does is slow. Why did I turn it back on? Why not throw a screen on 3rd? Who throws a 2 yard pass to Schwartz? LMAO
I really can't watch a backup QB play anymore. I just can't. Everything he does is slow. Why did I turn it back on? Why not throw a screen on 3rd? Who throws a 2 yard pass to Schwartz? LMAO
That mesh is a man beater for YAC. It's basically something you do to earn back yards because you intend on going for 4th down, which we did.
-
Agree or disagree Miami has a strange looking stadium.
I personally think it looks somewhat strange.
...... edit add, I just think it has no class or style for the reasonable cost,
Design Populous (1987), HOK Architecture (2016) Cost $ 115 million (1987), $550 million (2016) It looks like an Erector set gone bad lol...
-
I need to Google the Browns record after a BYE. It has to be the worst in the NFL.
Get ready for another rebuild & coaching staff. This time without draft picks
I need to Google the Browns record after a BYE. It has to be the worst in the NFL.
Get ready for another rebuild & coaching staff. This time without draft picks
Two years ago data - The game after the bye week has not been kind over the years to the Cleveland Browns; their overall record is 13-20
-
I really can't watch a backup QB play anymore. I just can't. Everything he does is slow. Why did I turn it back on? Why not throw a screen on 3rd? Who throws a 2 yard pass to Schwartz? LMAO
I really can't watch a backup QB play anymore. I just can't. Everything he does is slow. Why did I turn it back on? Why not throw a screen on 3rd? Who throws a 2 yard pass to Schwartz? LMAO
I'm getting to the point where I can't watch a back up football team anymore...
-
What is the point of discussing what went wrong when it's the same reasons they have been losing games for the past 20 years.
You would think a coach would have addressed the problem in that time frame. My goodness.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
.jpg.c9faca84d18e4601097ce988ae83400e.jpg)