Tale of the Tape - Browns @ Bills
-
Chubb >>> Allen
In wind and three feet of snow
Chubb >>> Allen
In wind and three feet of snow
Sun 20 | Day
29°
15%
W 20 mph
Partly cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 29F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. -
Nah, I'll pass on this, for the same reason I don't visit the dumpster fire that is the Political Forum on here.
...my mother-in-law was the nicest little lady you'd ever want to meet.
Political Forum: Sure! Go there if you want to learn who to hate. There are issues that workers are not allowed to discuss in the workplace. Politics, gun control, religion, abortion, are topics that people on either side feel strongly about. No matter what you say you cannot change the other side's mind....it only makes for disharmony in the workplace. (ie people hating one another) And in reality you can substitute 'workplace' with almost anything.....the dinner table....Thanksgiving dinner table....the golf course....the local watering hole (bar).....etc., etc.
-
Chubb >>> Allen
In wind and three feet of snow
Sun 20 | Day
29°
15%
W 20 mph
Partly cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 29F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Sun 20 | Day
29°
15%
W 20 mph
Partly cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 29F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. -
Halloween.. middle of 3rd quarter (7:36)...
this browns defense forced a team to use a punter... 20 days ago as of this Sunday... ?
da' Bills defense has done this twice in 2022.... https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/least-amount-of-punts-in-a-nfl-game
nervous Joe Woods?
-
Sun 20 | Day
29°
15%
W 20 mph
Partly cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 29F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.This really seems like the game will be moved to Detroit.
2-4 feet of snow starting tonight, at times the winds could be up to 35mph, as much as 3 inches a snow a hour at times.
-
This really seems like the game will be moved to Detroit.
2-4 feet of snow starting tonight, at times the winds could be up to 35mph, as much as 3 inches a snow a hour at times.
This really seems like the game will be moved to Detroit.
Just bring the team in riding snow plows.
The city of Buffalo is good at this sort of stuff.
-
This really seems like the game will be moved to Detroit.
Just bring the team in riding snow plows.
The city of Buffalo is good at this sort of stuff.
-
We honestly need to keep it together as a team, and as fans, until next year. I know...I KNOW we are all tired of this, but I have every confidence we're going to be absolutely electric with Watson.
-
We honestly need to keep it together as a team, and as fans, until next year. I know...I KNOW we are all tired of this, but I have every confidence we're going to be absolutely electric with Watson.
We honestly need to keep it together as a team, and as fans, until next year. I know...I KNOW we are all tired of this, but I have every confidence we're going to be absolutely electric with Watson.
I don't...
-
We honestly need to keep it together as a team, and as fans, until next year. I know...I KNOW we are all tired of this, but I have every confidence we're going to be absolutely electric with Watson.
I don't...
I don't...
I wouldn't advise people to get too excited about watson, regardless of his off the field scandals.
Physically very talented - but who knows. Mentally - really stupid.
The watson stink will never go away. It keeps being brought up during games......
over all these years, having high hopes for the Browns, is like putting a box on the basement stairs so you can
trip over it.
something like that.....
-
Nah, I'll pass on this, for the same reason I don't visit the dumpster fire that is the Political Forum on here. ?
Lol. Proceed with utmost caution there. There's no room for moderates?
Also, slightly off topic but @orion why are you worried about an underachieving Tampa Bay? Browns are schizoid for sure, & should take care of the Bucs.
-
This really seems like the game will be moved to Detroit.
2-4 feet of snow starting tonight, at times the winds could be up to 35mph, as much as 3 inches a snow a hour at times.
This really seems like the game will be moved to Detroit.
2-4 feet of snow starting tonight, at times the winds could be up to 35mph, as much as 3 inches a snow a hour at times.
Didn’t we play them in similar conditions 15 years ago?
Dawson kicked two FGs and we won
-
This really seems like the game will be moved to Detroit.
2-4 feet of snow starting tonight, at times the winds could be up to 35mph, as much as 3 inches a snow a hour at times.
Didn’t we play them in similar conditions 15 years ago?
Dawson kicked two FGs and we won
Didn’t we play them in similar conditions 15 years ago?
Dawson kicked two FGs and we won
8-0 Browns, I was there.
My moustache had 2 inches of ice & snow on it. Beer never got warm, it was truly one of the best games I ever saw.
-
Nah, I'll pass on this, for the same reason I don't visit the dumpster fire that is the Political Forum on here. ?
Lol. Proceed with utmost caution there. There's no room for moderates?
Also, slightly off topic but @orion why are you worried about an underachieving Tampa Bay? Browns are schizoid for sure, & should take care of the Bucs.
-
This really seems like the game will be moved to Detroit.
2-4 feet of snow starting tonight, at times the winds could be up to 35mph, as much as 3 inches a snow a hour at times.
This really seems like the game will be moved to Detroit.
2-4 feet of snow starting tonight, at times the winds could be up to 35mph, as much as 3 inches a snow a hour at times.
vegas moved the o/u to 43 since the game moved it's back up to 48 i had a feeling i should have bet it this morning
-
This really seems like the game will be moved to Detroit.
2-4 feet of snow starting tonight, at times the winds could be up to 35mph, as much as 3 inches a snow a hour at times.
Didn’t we play them in similar conditions 15 years ago?
Dawson kicked two FGs and we won
Didn’t we play them in similar conditions 15 years ago?
Dawson kicked two FGs and we won
That was a light dusting in comparison to what is probably starting to hit Buffalo right now.
-
CAN the browns win? Sure can.
WILL THEY? lol. No.
-
I wonder what the finances are like when an nfl game is moved to a neutral stadium? Like, how much does the stadium owner charge? Who pays all of the stadium workers and security? How much does the home team lose for a game's worth of concessions and merch?
So, since the weather was going to be fine on Sunday for the game....they would've moved the game whether the Bills had a domed stadium or not....we are to assume.
-
I wonder what the finances are like when an nfl game is moved to a neutral stadium? Like, how much does the stadium owner charge? Who pays all of the stadium workers and security? How much does the home team lose for a game's worth of concessions and merch?
So, since the weather was going to be fine on Sunday for the game....they would've moved the game whether the Bills had a domed stadium or not....we are to assume.
I wonder what the finances are like when an nfl game is moved to a neutral stadium? Like, how much does the stadium owner charge? Who pays all of the stadium workers and security? How much does the home team lose for a game's worth of concessions and merch?
So, since the weather was going to be fine on Sunday for the game....they would've moved the game whether the Bills had a domed stadium or not....we are to assume.
The snow warning extended to 1pm Sunday, when the game was to start. (Last I saw, this morning)
So, even if it had actually stopped snowing at the opening kickoff, they would still have had a helluva time getting anyone in to clear the field and stands of a ton of snow in the days leading up to the game. Now, a domed stadium would have eliminated the need to do that, but if everything was shut down leading up to the game, I think it might have still been moved.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login