Skip to content

Browns/Bills moved to Detroit

The Browns Board
15 10 1.1k
  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Winter Storm Watch in Cleveland from 1900 Saturday to 1900 Sunday.

  • BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by
    #6

    What happens if the Bills can't get out of Buffalo?

  • What happens if the Bills can't get out of Buffalo?

    N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    What happens if the Bills can't get out of Buffalo?

    They forfeit Josh Allen to us we go to the Super Bowl.

  • Roger, not a good look again. Bills in Detroit on Thanksgiving. 

    Any other outdoor stadium would have been fine. I get not moving it to Cleveland, why not Nashville, Cincy, KC?

    dustyD dusty wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @bob806 said:

    Roger, not a good look again. Bills in Detroit on Thanksgiving. 

    Any other outdoor stadium would have been fine. I get not moving it to Cleveland, why not Nashville, Cincy, KC?

    My guess Detroit for 2 reasons.

    Relatively close by and more importantly to move to another outdoor stadium to escape the snow could backfire if the new location ended up getting bad weather. I know #2 is unlikely but what if they ended up with weather like the Buckeye Northwestern game.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #9

    bills snow stadium.jpg

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @dutch-oven said:

    bills snow stadium.jpg

    Pfft.....flurries.  You can still see the crossbar of the goalpost for cryin' out loud.  

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I just read that the Bills are planning on leaving tomorrow. We've been hearing for days the potential impact this storm could have.

    Did COVID wipe out meteorologists in western NY? The airport is closed now.

    Wouldn't surprise me if this game is postponed.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #12

    It's supposed to stop sometime Saturday morning.  

    Snow is a PITA.  Big storms like that make you fire up the snow thrower and clear the snow multiple times so that it doesn't get deeper than the top of the snow thrower.  And so you're out there in sideways snow...freezin' your ass off.  You come in soaked.  Of course, I'm preaching to the choir.

  • It's supposed to stop sometime Saturday morning.  

    Snow is a PITA.  Big storms like that make you fire up the snow thrower and clear the snow multiple times so that it doesn't get deeper than the top of the snow thrower.  And so you're out there in sideways snow...freezin' your ass off.  You come in soaked.  Of course, I'm preaching to the choir.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @orion said:

    It's supposed to stop sometime Saturday morning.  

    Snow is a PITA.  Big storms like that make you fire up the snow thrower and clear the snow multiple times so that it doesn't get deeper than the top of the snow thrower.  And so you're out there in sideways snow...freezin' your ass off.  You come in soaked.  Of course, I'm preaching to the choir.

    I would LOVE six feet of snow. But I have to make room somehow in the garage again.....

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Chubb gonna have a field day today!!!  Browns put up 42 today!!!

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Jesus...stack the box much??