FUCK buffalo
-
Their fans are just plain crazy! Like crazed lumberjacks.
I have a certain respect for the Bills organization. During our team's exile they supported us. One home game per year was designated 'Cleveland Browns weekend' (or somethin' like that).
Actually, Pitt fans and the Rooneys supported us even more so.
I doubt had the situation been reversed we'd do the same.
-
and their pussy ass fans (oh we can't drive in 6 feet of snow) fucking bills mafia WTF is that ignorant shit fucking pollocks speaking of pussies there is josh allen and his elbow (put a helmet on it) you know allen has thrown 6 picks in the last 3 games and the bills have not scored a T.D in the 4th quarter in said past 3 games and THE BROWNS are 3-0 when we win the turnover battle so get the lead and force allen to pass I predict ward will get a pick 6
So Suck It buffalo kinda like their sisters do their brothers or is that only in pittsburgh?
So Suck It buffalo kinda like their sisters do their brothers or is that only in pittsburgh?
Yep.
Howard Cosell was confused. He meant pittsburgh
So many hated the guy.
Buffalo a “lesser clone of Cleveland.”
Buffalo in the '80s: Bills fans loved to hate Howard Cosell (buffalonews.com)
-
I went up there with friends in 1986, their fans were cool & welcomed us. The Browns were on a roll, and the Bills were just trying to figure stuff out. Browns escaped with a close 21-17 win in some nasty weather (snow & wind)1986 WOOF
I do browse a Bills forum and today many of their fans hate the Browns due to the Watson signing, kind of expected I suppose.
Funny thing is like any other fan base, their coach sucks, their defense sucks, their starting QB is great/stupid, etc etc etc.
-
Love Buffalo, hate shitsburgh.
-
I went up there with friends in 1986, their fans were cool & welcomed us. The Browns were on a roll, and the Bills were just trying to figure stuff out. Browns escaped with a close 21-17 win in some nasty weather (snow & wind)1986 WOOF
I do browse a Bills forum and today many of their fans hate the Browns due to the Watson signing, kind of expected I suppose.
Funny thing is like any other fan base, their coach sucks, their defense sucks, their starting QB is great/stupid, etc etc etc.
I went up there with friends in 1986, their fans were cool & welcomed us. The Browns were on a roll, and the Bills were just trying to figure stuff out. Browns escaped with a close 21-17 win in some nasty weather (snow & wind)1986 WOOF
I do browse a Bills forum and today many of their fans hate the Browns due to the Watson signing, kind of expected I suppose.
Funny thing is like any other fan base, their coach sucks, their defense sucks, their starting QB is great/stupid, etc etc etc.
Interesting Bob! I went to the Browns playoff W over Buffalo in Cleveland near the back end of the 80s. Coming from Fairport, NY (a suburb of Rochester) we travelled through a bad snow storm to get there. We came in a van that had Bills and Browns fans. Thank God for Clay Matthews intercepting Jim Kelly at the goal line to seal the deal.
They're a passionate fan base that got so spoiled during the Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith era - that much of the massive playoff comeback Frank Reich engineered vrs the Houston Oilers at home took place in a stadium where only about 10-20% of their seating capacity remained in the stadium by the end of the 2nd quarter. EDIT: 1 more thing is that game didn't even sell out so it was blacked out - which meant a lot of their fans didn't even want to go to a post season game if they had a good chance of losing. My step-father and I went and stayed for the whole thing, which was great for him especially since he grew up in Buffalo and remained faithful.
We're just the opposite, we watch games to the end on days this team quits early on us.
-
-
-
-
Duffs in Buffalo gets the credit I believe.
I thought it was the Anchor Bar?
-
Duffs in Buffalo gets the credit I believe.
I thought it was the Anchor Bar?
I thought it was the Anchor Bar?
Very true! If you like chicken wings, and you only live within 3 hours of Buffalo - put it on the bucket list. Another thing a lot of people don't know about Buffalo is they keep the bars open until 4:00am (unless that has changed). That was never a bad 60 mile road trip from from Rochester, NY - great college party town not too far from Niagara Falls...
For what it's worth, Duffs DOES have awesome wings too (and it's on a safer side of town) Those were the first ones I had when we were visiting relatives back in the day.
Dutch, you know the Browns are having a great season when the only feel good conversations we're having is about food...
-
I thought it was the Anchor Bar?
Very true! If you like chicken wings, and you only live within 3 hours of Buffalo - put it on the bucket list. Another thing a lot of people don't know about Buffalo is they keep the bars open until 4:00am (unless that has changed). That was never a bad 60 mile road trip from from Rochester, NY - great college party town not too far from Niagara Falls...
For what it's worth, Duffs DOES have awesome wings too (and it's on a safer side of town) Those were the first ones I had when we were visiting relatives back in the day.
Dutch, you know the Browns are having a great season when the only feel good conversations we're having is about food...
Very true! If you like chicken wings, and you only live within 3 hours of Buffalo - put it on the bucket list. Another thing a lot of people don't know about Buffalo is they keep the bars open until 4:00am (unless that has changed). That was never a bad 60 mile road trip from from Rochester, NY - great college party town not too far from Niagara Falls...
For what it's worth, Duffs DOES have awesome wings too (and it's on a safer side of town) Those were the first ones I had when we were visiting relatives back in the day.
Dutch, you know the Browns are having a great season when the only feel good conversations we're having is about food...
I get ribs in a part of Youngstown that is, I suppose you could charitably say, a little sketchy, so ANCHOR BAR IT IS! ? (The first time the wife and I went to the Royal Oaks SWAT showed up running right by the bar as we left.)
I think my NW PA friends and I need to make a trip there this summer. Our one friend Mike lives in Lakewood, NY. All the snow should be melted by then!
-
Never heard of a place called Our Bar and Restaurant.
It was called The Old Town Tavern... We sold the business back in 96.. It's now owned and run by a group from California. They changed it to Tavern Six... I'm not a fan of the place... Every time Ive gone there... The food has been lousy... They over cook the burgers... They serve this shit they call Italian dressing which is actually a green , oily muck that more resembles Pesto than real dressing... It has had 3 other owners before them... But this outfit needs to realize... This is Ohio... not fucking fruit loop Cali...
-
Very true! If you like chicken wings, and you only live within 3 hours of Buffalo - put it on the bucket list. Another thing a lot of people don't know about Buffalo is they keep the bars open until 4:00am (unless that has changed). That was never a bad 60 mile road trip from from Rochester, NY - great college party town not too far from Niagara Falls...
For what it's worth, Duffs DOES have awesome wings too (and it's on a safer side of town) Those were the first ones I had when we were visiting relatives back in the day.
Dutch, you know the Browns are having a great season when the only feel good conversations we're having is about food...
I get ribs in a part of Youngstown that is, I suppose you could charitably say, a little sketchy, so ANCHOR BAR IT IS! ? (The first time the wife and I went to the Royal Oaks SWAT showed up running right by the bar as we left.)
I think my NW PA friends and I need to make a trip there this summer. Our one friend Mike lives in Lakewood, NY. All the snow should be melted by then!
I get ribs in a part of Youngstown that is, I suppose you could charitably say, a little sketchy, so ANCHOR BAR IT IS! ? (The first time the wife and I went to the Royal Oaks SWAT showed up running right by the bar as we left.)
I think my NW PA friends and I need to make a trip there this summer. Our one friend Mike lives in Lakewood, NY. All the snow should be melted by then!
Royal Oaks is still there...they have a great golf league!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login