The Expanse
-
-
-
I like it better than Foundation.. In fact, there is a character/actor that shows up in the 3rd episode I believe that you will remember.
cool i will check it out
i loved reading foundation it starts so slow then just took off Fantastic read but so far i am kinda bored with it maybe they should make a piers anthony
-
I like it better than Foundation.. In fact, there is a character/actor that shows up in the 3rd episode I believe that you will remember.
cool i will check it out
i loved reading foundation it starts so slow then just took off Fantastic read but so far i am kinda bored with it maybe they should make a piers anthony
cool i will check it out
i loved reading foundation it starts so slow then just took off Fantastic read but so far i am kinda bored with it maybe they should make a piers anthony
If ya like Sci fi s I doubt you will be disappointed by this one.. The deeper I get in, the more I like it..
Jeez, season 1 was released in 2015.. How did I not know about this?
BTW Another season of "Foundation" is due out in 24 along with another season or "Stranger Things"..
-
Not much of a sci fi fan and sorry for I offend fans. But never heard of that to be honest with you guys.
-
Huge sci fi fan here......
Late to the party yet again I guess

Loving this on prime video
watched it (S1 E1) last saturday - on your take and this post.
plus I needed a tweener before The Terminal list and Jack Ryan series continue.
I like sci fi - and the three different storylines in this one is interesting.
when the story shifted to earth (called The UN of all things) and the panoramic view of its new look...
did anyone catch the Freedom Tower (still) residing in the futuristic view of Manhattan NY?
The cop on Mars with the fedora is an interesting character too.
Will be watching this one - Im not a binge watcher though.
-
He eventually loses the Fedora..

I'm not a binger either .. Music takes way too much of my time thankfully but this in now my primary diversion and, a minor inspiration

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login