Skip to content

Langston Walker

The Browns Board
5 4 833
  • He was supposed to replace Jason Peters. Worth signing?

    Visit My Website

  • @shepwrite said:

    Wow. I thought he was supposed to be good? Seems like a right side guy. Isn't he like 370 or something?

    Whoa. I don't want anyone that's 370 unless his name is shaun rogers.

  • @shepwrite said:

    Wow. I thought he was supposed to be good? Seems like a right side guy. Isn't he like 370 or something?

    He was a right-side guy who (I think) was tabbed to replace Peters at LT. Something went awry somewhere, obviously, and here he is.

    Is he better than St. Clair? I dunno. Where's Alo???????????

  • @shepwrite said:

    Wow. I thought he was supposed to be good? Seems like a right side guy. Isn't he like 370 or something?

    He was a right-side guy who (I think) was tabbed to replace Peters at LT. Something went awry somewhere, obviously, and here he is.

    Is he better than St. Clair? I dunno. Where's Alo???????????

    mz. said:

    Where's Alo???????????

    On the College Football board.

    Don't know much about Walker, though I've heard that his pass blocking was awful during the pre-season games. The Bills like Demetrius Bell (Karl Malone's estranged son) as a potential franchise left tackle, so they decided to go with him instead.

    Whether the Browns give him a look might depend on what Rob Ryan thinks: he's familiar with Walker from when they were both in Oakland.

  • Wouldn't be bad as a backup at very least.