Tailgating for Browns - Vikings game Sunday
-
Out of towner here making the trek to Cleveland to see the Browns (and hopefully Quinn) take down the Vikes and Favre!!!
Here is my question, I will be traveling with some Vikings fans. Where is a good place to tailgate around the stadium? I have heard the muni-lots are fun, but are not too opposing team friendly. What time would you suggest getting to said lots? 6AM or earlier?
Thanks in advance for any insite.
-
Out of towner here making the trek to Cleveland to see the Browns (and hopefully Quinn) take down the Vikes and Favre!!!
Here is my question, I will be traveling with some Vikings fans. Where is a good place to tailgate around the stadium? I have heard the muni-lots are fun, but are not too opposing team friendly. What time would you suggest getting to said lots? 6AM or earlier?
Thanks in advance for any insite.
Out of towner here making the trek to Cleveland to see the Browns (and hopefully Quinn) take down the Vikes and Favre!!!
Here is my question, I will be traveling with some Vikings fans. Where is a good place to tailgate around the stadium? I have heard the muni-lots are fun, but are not too opposing team friendly. What time would you suggest getting to said lots? 6AM or earlier?
Thanks in advance for any insite.
Try this section of the board, you should find some help in there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login