"The" ? Official Tampa Bay at Cleveland Game Day Thread ... for WEEK 12. ?
-
Well this has been a pretty good game, all things considered.
If I hadn't gone to Erie, PA this weekend I would have been at the game. Weather doesn't look as bad as it was when I left this morning from Erie.
-
I have only lived here 3 years. 49 years in Cleveland
I'm assuming you are a quick learner.
I'm assuming you are a quick learner.
My sister still lives in Cleveland
-
Man we needed him to score
-
Holy shit!
-
Review for what?
-
Review for what?
Review for what?
They are checking to see if Dobbs is ready
-
-
-
Man, Bucs fans will be pretty irate if they lose to the Browns.
-
-
-
Man, Bucs fans will be pretty irate if they lose to the Browns.
Man, Bucs fans will be pretty irate if they lose to the Browns.
I told everyone earlier in the week that the Bucs are capable of losing to anyone.
The coaching staff is terrible
-
Thank god we don’t have to kick
-
-
-
We beat Tom Brady!!!! Great job guys.
-
-
-
Let’s go Jags
-
Let’s go Jags
Replay says .......
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
