"The" ? Official Tampa Bay at Cleveland Game Day Thread ... for WEEK 12. ?
-
-
For the love of dog, don't score a touchdown on the opening drive! ?
-
Oh no.
-
-
-
-
-
@mjp28 quit changing harmless game day threads/// make your own..
Schwartz read the blocking perfectly... 7-0
-
That was quick.
-
That was quick.
That was quick.
Too quick.
-
After yesterday, I think I've had my fill of football this year... ?
But who am I kidding, I'll be here next week out of morbid curiousity regarding the last six weeks with Watson.
-
-
That was quick.
That was quick.
Too quick.
-
-
-
-
Browns defense... confused?
The hell you say!
-
He's like good.
Like when they say " the great Jim Brown". Almost every announcer does that.
-
Anyone have a stream?
-
Browns defense... confused?
The hell you say!
Browns defense... confused?
were all of our defensive timeouts traded to Houston too

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login