"The" ? Official Tampa Bay at Cleveland Game Day Thread ... for WEEK 12. ?
-
-
-
Emerson is what we thought we got in Greedy Williams
-
Browns get a break there
-
Ooh, big hands to the face call!
-
Garrett showed up
-
Somewhat shocked that wasn't a roughing the passer, considering who the QB involved was.
-
-
That's a drive killer.
-
-
Wills is killing them
-
Tie?
-
Not being able to watch the game is kind of nice.
. Sad but true.
-
Evans looks gassed
-
That was an interesting blitz by Delpit!
-
Not being able to watch the game is kind of nice.
. Sad but true.
-
Tie?
Tie?
Just what I was thinking.
-
How big are missed kicks in a close game? We walk out of here with a win instead of going to OT where a guy like Brady shines. I'm sorry, but I'm done with the York experiment.
How big are missed kicks in a close game? We walk out of here with a win instead of going to OT where a guy like Brady shines. I'm sorry, but I'm done with the York experiment.
they never showed a replay there, but in live action it looked like the Browns protection got blown up on that kick
-
Jags just took lead on ratbirds
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login