Nancy's replacement
-
-
Does hakeem have a wife named Peggy? Big Peg? That's what the left champions too right?
-
-
Come on, his name is Hakeem, everyone knows how you guys are going to attack him. Wondering when the birth certificate stuff will start again. "Hey why is he hiding the long certificate?"
Come on, his name is Hakeem, everyone knows how you guys are going to attack him. Wondering when the birth certificate stuff will start again. "Hey why is he hiding the long certificate?"
LOL. Being US born is not a requirement for congressmen you simpleton liberal.
Yeah I said simpleton liberal. Redundant I know.
-
Come on, his name is Hakeem, everyone knows how you guys are going to attack him. Wondering when the birth certificate stuff will start again. "Hey why is he hiding the long certificate?"
LOL. Being US born is not a requirement for congressmen you simpleton liberal.
Yeah I said simpleton liberal. Redundant I know.
LOL. Being US born is not a requirement for congressmen you simpleton liberal.
Yeah I said simpleton liberal. Redundant I know.
LOL. You think that matters to the birthers? The guys cheering when an old man had his head bash in. If your friends aren't calling him a Muslim and/or foreigner by this time next year, it will be a small miracle.
-
LOL. Being US born is not a requirement for congressmen you simpleton liberal.
Yeah I said simpleton liberal. Redundant I know.
LOL. You think that matters to the birthers? The guys cheering when an old man had his head bash in. If your friends aren't calling him a Muslim and/or foreigner by this time next year, it will be a small miracle.
LOL. You think that matters to the birthers? The guys cheering when an old man had his head bash in. If your friends aren't calling him a Muslim and/or foreigner by this time next year, it will be a small miracle.
LOL. Riiiight.
What doesn't matter to you is that you're stupid. Congressmen are not required to be born US citizens.
And look how much you, a fucking libtard cares about someone getting their head "smashed in" when it becomes convenient for you.
-
LOL. Being US born is not a requirement for congressmen you simpleton liberal.
Yeah I said simpleton liberal. Redundant I know.
LOL. You think that matters to the birthers? The guys cheering when an old man had his head bash in. If your friends aren't calling him a Muslim and/or foreigner by this time next year, it will be a small miracle.
LOL. You think that matters to the birthers? The guys cheering when an old man had his head bash in. If your friends aren't calling him a Muslim and/or foreigner by this time next year, it will be a small miracle.
The bullshit barrel has to be pretty low in order to start whining about birthers.
WSS
-
LOL. You think that matters to the birthers? The guys cheering when an old man had his head bash in. If your friends aren't calling him a Muslim and/or foreigner by this time next year, it will be a small miracle.
LOL. Riiiight.
What doesn't matter to you is that you're stupid. Congressmen are not required to be born US citizens.
And look how much you, a fucking libtard cares about someone getting their head "smashed in" when it becomes convenient for you.
LOL. Riiiight.
What doesn't matter to you is that you're stupid. Congressmen are not required to be born US citizens.
And look how much you, a fucking libtard cares about someone getting their head "smashed in" when it becomes convenient for you.
Sure FY56, whatever you need to tell yourself.
-
LOL. Riiiight.
What doesn't matter to you is that you're stupid. Congressmen are not required to be born US citizens.
And look how much you, a fucking libtard cares about someone getting their head "smashed in" when it becomes convenient for you.
Sure FY56, whatever you need to tell yourself.
-
LOL. Riiiight.
What doesn't matter to you is that you're stupid. Congressmen are not required to be born US citizens.
And look how much you, a fucking libtard cares about someone getting their head "smashed in" when it becomes convenient for you.
Sure FY56, whatever you need to tell yourself.
Sure FY56, whatever you need to tell yourself.
Hakeem Jeffries, House Dems' new leader, said Tara Reade's Biden accusation should be 'investigated seriously'
-
Why dont you just ban this idiot?
Or...do you actually love interacting with him?
-
Why dont you just ban this idiot?
Or...do you actually love interacting with him?
Why dont you just ban this idiot?
Or...do you actually love interacting with him?
He/she is most definitely an idiot. I'm just not a big fan of handing out punishment and bans. I'm sure that would happen more often if it was up to the left wing pussies on the board but...
WSS
-
Why dont you just ban this idiot?
Or...do you actually love interacting with him?
He/she is most definitely an idiot. I'm just not a big fan of handing out punishment and bans. I'm sure that would happen more often if it was up to the left wing pussies on the board but...
WSS
I'm sure that would happen more often if it was up to the left wind pussies on the board but...
WSS
wino is spelled with an "o", not a "d"

-
I'm sure that would happen more often if it was up to the left wind pussies on the board but...
WSS
wino is spelled with an "o", not a "d"

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



