Skip to content

Nancy's replacement

Political Discussion
23 9 1.1k 1
  • Does hakeem have a wife named Peggy? Big Peg? That's what the left champions too right?

  • @cccjwh said:

    I know you are disappointed. You cult members sure do love attacking women of color. 

    Intelligence never was your strong suit obviously.. Keep swilling the DemonRAT piss!

    @nickers said:

    Intelligence never was your strong suit obviously.. Keep swilling the DemonRAT piss!

    CCCunt is a riot.

  • Come on, his name is Hakeem, everyone knows how you guys are going to attack him. Wondering when the birth certificate stuff will start again. "Hey why is he hiding the long certificate?"

    @cccjwh said:

    Come on, his name is Hakeem, everyone knows how you guys are going to attack him. Wondering when the birth certificate stuff will start again. "Hey why is he hiding the long certificate?"

    LOL. Being US born is not a requirement for congressmen you simpleton liberal.

    Yeah I said simpleton liberal. Redundant I know.

  • @cccjwh said:

    Come on, his name is Hakeem, everyone knows how you guys are going to attack him. Wondering when the birth certificate stuff will start again. "Hey why is he hiding the long certificate?"

    LOL. Being US born is not a requirement for congressmen you simpleton liberal.

    Yeah I said simpleton liberal. Redundant I know.

    @fy56 said:

    LOL. Being US born is not a requirement for congressmen you simpleton liberal.

    Yeah I said simpleton liberal. Redundant I know.

    LOL. You think that matters to the birthers? The guys cheering when an old man had his head bash in. If your friends aren't calling him a Muslim and/or foreigner by this time next year, it will be a small miracle.

  • @fy56 said:

    LOL. Being US born is not a requirement for congressmen you simpleton liberal.

    Yeah I said simpleton liberal. Redundant I know.

    LOL. You think that matters to the birthers? The guys cheering when an old man had his head bash in. If your friends aren't calling him a Muslim and/or foreigner by this time next year, it will be a small miracle.

    @cccjwh said:

    LOL. You think that matters to the birthers? The guys cheering when an old man had his head bash in. If your friends aren't calling him a Muslim and/or foreigner by this time next year, it will be a small miracle.

    LOL.  Riiiight.  

    What doesn't matter to you is that you're stupid.  Congressmen are not required to be born US citizens. 

    And look how much you, a fucking libtard cares about someone getting their head "smashed in" when it becomes convenient for you.

  • @fy56 said:

    LOL. Being US born is not a requirement for congressmen you simpleton liberal.

    Yeah I said simpleton liberal. Redundant I know.

    LOL. You think that matters to the birthers? The guys cheering when an old man had his head bash in. If your friends aren't calling him a Muslim and/or foreigner by this time next year, it will be a small miracle.

    @cccjwh said:

    LOL. You think that matters to the birthers? The guys cheering when an old man had his head bash in. If your friends aren't calling him a Muslim and/or foreigner by this time next year, it will be a small miracle.

    The bullshit barrel has to be pretty low in order to start whining about birthers.

    WSS

  • @cccjwh said:

    LOL. You think that matters to the birthers? The guys cheering when an old man had his head bash in. If your friends aren't calling him a Muslim and/or foreigner by this time next year, it will be a small miracle.

    LOL.  Riiiight.  

    What doesn't matter to you is that you're stupid.  Congressmen are not required to be born US citizens. 

    And look how much you, a fucking libtard cares about someone getting their head "smashed in" when it becomes convenient for you.

    @fy56 said:

    LOL.  Riiiight.  

    What doesn't matter to you is that you're stupid.  Congressmen are not required to be born US citizens. 

    And look how much you, a fucking libtard cares about someone getting their head "smashed in" when it becomes convenient for you.

    Sure FY56, whatever you need to tell yourself. 

  • @fy56 said:

    LOL.  Riiiight.  

    What doesn't matter to you is that you're stupid.  Congressmen are not required to be born US citizens. 

    And look how much you, a fucking libtard cares about someone getting their head "smashed in" when it becomes convenient for you.

    Sure FY56, whatever you need to tell yourself. 

    @cccjwh said:

    Sure FY56, whatever you need to tell yourself. 

    Quite the contrary. I felt the need to tell you little fella. You know I'm right.

  • @fy56 said:

    LOL.  Riiiight.  

    What doesn't matter to you is that you're stupid.  Congressmen are not required to be born US citizens. 

    And look how much you, a fucking libtard cares about someone getting their head "smashed in" when it becomes convenient for you.

    Sure FY56, whatever you need to tell yourself. 

    @cccjwh said:

    Sure FY56, whatever you need to tell yourself. 

    Hakeem Jeffries, House Dems' new leader, said Tara Reade's Biden accusation should be 'investigated seriously'

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hakeem-jeffries-house-dems-new-leader-said-tara-reades-biden-accusation-should-investigated-seriously

  • May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'The perfect Christmas card GUESS WHO'S NOT GETTING A LAPTOP FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR...'

  • Birthers?.. Puhleeze.. Are you a pronoun grooming cocksucker?... Sure you are... Let's call you "Pookie" from now on...

  • Why dont you just ban this idiot? 

    Or...do you actually love interacting with him? 

  • Why dont you just ban this idiot? 

    Or...do you actually love interacting with him? 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Why dont you just ban this idiot? 

    Or...do you actually love interacting with him? 

    He/she is most definitely an idiot. I'm just not a big fan of handing out punishment and bans. I'm sure that would happen more often if it was up to the left wing pussies on the board but...

    WSS

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Why dont you just ban this idiot? 

    Or...do you actually love interacting with him? 

    He/she is most definitely an idiot. I'm just not a big fan of handing out punishment and bans. I'm sure that would happen more often if it was up to the left wing pussies on the board but...

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

     I'm sure that would happen more often if it was up to the left wind pussies on the board but...

    WSS

    wino is spelled with an "o", not a "d"  😉

  • AxeA Axe

    @westside-steve said:

     I'm sure that would happen more often if it was up to the left wind pussies on the board but...

    WSS

    wino is spelled with an "o", not a "d"  😉

    @axe said:

    wino is spelled with an "o", not a "d"  😉

    Haha yes actually that was a d. I was supposed to have been wing. But that works too.

    WSS

  • So her replacement is an evil racist groomer... Got it...