Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. TikTok

TikTok

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
17 Posts 9 Posters 1.1k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 10k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Discuss...

    I've never bothered with the platform.

    Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
    W VamboV 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • AxeA Axe

      Discuss...

      I've never bothered with the platform.

      Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @axe said:

      Discuss...

      I've never bothered with the platform.

      Tons of silly and entertaining shit.

      WSS 

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      AxeA 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • W Westside Steve

        @axe said:

        Discuss...

        I've never bothered with the platform.

        Tons of silly and entertaining shit.

        WSS 

        Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 10k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @westside-steve said:

        Tons of silly and entertaining shit.

        WSS 

        with absolutely zero Chinese involvement ?

        Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
        W F 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
          • 14k Posts
          • 5k Reputation
          nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Tik Tok is toxic.. avoid at all cost...

          Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • AxeA Axe

            @westside-steve said:

            Tons of silly and entertaining shit.

            WSS 

            with absolutely zero Chinese involvement ?

            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
            • 39k Posts
            • 9k Reputation
            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @axe said:

            with absolutely zero Chinese involvement ?

            I haven't noticed any; lots of hillbillies and ghetto rats. I have an account but never actually used it I just follow the reels on facebook.

            WSS

            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • AxeA Axe

              @westside-steve said:

              Tons of silly and entertaining shit.

              WSS 

              with absolutely zero Chinese involvement ?

              FairHooker11 F Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
              • 4k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @axe said:

              with absolutely zero Chinese involvement ?

              i wonder about (as a skeptic) that just watching it isnt the gateway for CCCP 

              like its not my device - i dont have the app so im protected from the spys? 

              because its not like google already have ears on my conversations and GPS on my whereabouts -

              what me worry?

              W 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • F FairHooker11

                @axe said:

                with absolutely zero Chinese involvement ?

                i wonder about (as a skeptic) that just watching it isnt the gateway for CCCP 

                like its not my device - i dont have the app so im protected from the spys? 

                because its not like google already have ears on my conversations and GPS on my whereabouts -

                what me worry?

                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                • 39k Posts
                • 9k Reputation
                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @fairhooker11 said:

                i wonder about (as a skeptic) that just watching it isnt the gateway for CCCP 

                like its not my device - i dont have the app so im protected from the spys? 

                because its not like google already have ears on my conversations and GPS on my whereabouts -

                what me worry?

                I guess if I were up to more nefarious activities I might worry about the Uber privacy sentiment but I figure amazon.com knows just about every thing about my life.

                WSS

                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • AxeA Axe

                  Discuss...

                  I've never bothered with the platform.

                  Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 18k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @axe said:

                  Discuss...

                  I've never bothered with the platform.

                  FBI says China could use TikTok to spy on Americans, including government workers

                  https://www.npr.org/2022/11/16/1137076864/fbi-says-china-could-use-tiktok-to-spy-on-americans-including-government-workers

                  W 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • VamboV Vambo

                    @axe said:

                    Discuss...

                    I've never bothered with the platform.

                    FBI says China could use TikTok to spy on Americans, including government workers

                    https://www.npr.org/2022/11/16/1137076864/fbi-says-china-could-use-tiktok-to-spy-on-americans-including-government-workers

                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                    • 39k Posts
                    • 9k Reputation
                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @vambo said:

                    FBI says China could use TikTok to spy on Americans, including government workers

                    https://www.npr.org/2022/11/16/1137076864/fbi-says-china-could-use-tiktok-to-spy-on-americans-including-government-workers

                    So what? Every social media platform has the ability to spy on anybody on it. Every web browser every online shopping site, every time you sit behind the screen. I'd say we have more to worry about with corrupt Democrat officials spying on people in order to persecute those who support the opposition.

                    WSS 

                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 3k Reputation
                      DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I hope they don't own Snapchat.  That's where I get all my MILF hookups.

                      mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
                      😂
                      Quote Reply
                      • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1

                        I hope they don't own Snapchat.  That's where I get all my MILF hookups.

                        mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                        • 18k Posts
                        • 4k Reputation
                        mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

                        I hope they don't own Snapchat.  That's where I get all my MILF hookups.

                        I just checked out your home page ....... I hope that you aren't spying on me now ........   you can't be too careful now.  😍. 

                        You never know who's watching the watchers now too.    😊

                        GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                          • 18k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
                          #12
                          FBI director admits Trump was right about TikTok’s national security issues
                          Politics

                          ‘SHOULD CONCERN US’: FBI director admits Trump was right about TikTok’s national security issues

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                            • 39k Posts
                            • 9k Reputation
                            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                            #13

                            https://www.aol.com/fbi-director-raises-national-security-131354474.html

                            FBI Director Chris Wray is raising national security concerns about TikTok, warning Friday that control of the popular video sharing app is in the hands of a C

                            It's almost as if I trust the FBI more than I do communist China. Just not quite..

                            WSS

                            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                              • 12k Posts
                              • 7k Reputation
                              Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Funny, when Trump was Prez he wanted to ban Tik-Tok but it made the Libtard’s heads explode.

                              Now the Commies in charge are just now realizing Trump was right. ?

                              Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              Quote Reply
                              • Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                • 18k Posts
                                • 6k Reputation
                                VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
                                #15
                                Experts explain how TikTok is 'corrupting young Americans'
                                Media

                                Experts explain how TikTok is 'corrupting young Americans'

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • W Westside Steve

                                  @vambo said:

                                  FBI says China could use TikTok to spy on Americans, including government workers

                                  https://www.npr.org/2022/11/16/1137076864/fbi-says-china-could-use-tiktok-to-spy-on-americans-including-government-workers

                                  So what? Every social media platform has the ability to spy on anybody on it. Every web browser every online shopping site, every time you sit behind the screen. I'd say we have more to worry about with corrupt Democrat officials spying on people in order to persecute those who support the opposition.

                                  WSS 

                                  calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                  • 64k Posts
                                  • 8k Reputation
                                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @westside-steve said:

                                  So what? Every social media platform has the ability to spy on anybody on it. Every web browser every online shopping site, every time you sit behind the screen. I'd say we have more to worry about with corrupt Democrat officials spying on people in order to persecute those who support the opposition.

                                  WSS 

                                  Great point. but China.... is just as much a threat to take over our elections by subterfuge .

                                  dailycaller.com.icohttps://dailycaller.com › 2022 › 12 › 02 › china-tiktok-midterm-elections-democrats

                                  Chinese Operatives Ran A Massive TikTok Campaign To Help Dems In The ...

                                  TikTok accounts operating on behalf of Chinese state media published content that criticized Republicans and favored Democrats ahead of the 2022 U.S. midterm elections, a Forbes investigation found. Despite TikTok rules requiring accounts to disclose their government ties, at least three Chinese government-affiliated accounts with millions of ...
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                    • 14k Posts
                                    • 5k Reputation
                                    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

                                    I love it. I have an account named Cigarachi and one of me recent videos has 140,000 views and growing.

                                    I have met people all over the world and have found so much success that I am going to start a cigar company.

                                    Tons of really hot women, people sharing their skills, hacks, music, jokes, recipes, vacations, sorrows and joys. It is a magnificent, magnificent platform. Just playing casually I have been making $125 -$200 per month and have people all.over the world sending my.cigars to review. All from a silly hobby.

                                    Good, Enjoy being hacked... It's a rampant disease on TikTok

                                    Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    Theme
                                    • System
                                    • Light
                                    • Dark
                                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Forums
                                    • Recent
                                    • Popular
                                    • Users
                                    • Donate