Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Musk drops bombshell internal Twitter documents on what led to Hunter Biden laptop censorship

Musk drops bombshell internal Twitter documents on what led to Hunter Biden laptop censorship

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
98 Posts 17 Posters 4.8k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 18k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #1
    Musk drops bombshell internal Twitter documents  on what led to Hunter Biden laptop censorship
    Media

    BEHIND-THE-SCENES PEEK:Musk drops bombshell internal Twitter documents on what led to Hunter Biden laptop censorship

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 10k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Now that 1  person owns twitter, is he supposed to be the of conscious of the entire world?

      "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
      Canton DawgC jbluhm86J JAFBFJ mjp28M 4 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Browns149B Browns149

        Now that 1  person owns twitter, is he supposed to be the of conscious of the entire world?

        Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
        • 12k Posts
        • 7k Reputation
        Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @browns149 said:

        Now that 1  person owns twitter, is he supposed to be the of conscious of the entire world?

        I’ll ask you again, do you support censorship?

        Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
        Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • Browns149B Browns149

          Now that 1  person owns twitter, is he supposed to be the of conscious of the entire world?

          jbluhm86 jbluhm86J Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 3k Posts
          • 883 Reputation
          jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @browns149 said:

          Now that 1  person owns twitter, is he supposed to be the of conscious of the entire world?

          I mean, that used to be the media's job not too long ago. 

          "That which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence”. - Christopher Hitchens "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you". - Neil deGrasse Tyson
          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

            @browns149 said:

            Now that 1  person owns twitter, is he supposed to be the of conscious of the entire world?

            I’ll ask you again, do you support censorship?

            Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 10k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @canton-dawg said:

            I’ll ask you again, do you support censorship?

            No

            "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Browns149B Browns149

              Now that 1  person owns twitter, is he supposed to be the of conscious of the entire world?

              JAFBF JAFBFJ Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 10k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @browns149 said:

              Now that 1  person owns twitter, is he supposed to be the of conscious of the entire world?

              Thing is, Elon didn't buy a Company, he bought a Crime scene.

              He's exposing what's been going on for the past several years.

              If he didn't, he'd basically be complicit in the crimes of the previous caretakers.

              We all know the alphabet agencies aren't going too look into things if it'll reflect badly on the Left.

              image.png.8cf629319b9a608508674d78fd2acef9.png

              Hints are, he has others looking into things :

              image.png.1d00a6a4ad549386f7e27062afd886ba.png

              image.png.e0f74d939a2d9e96f327b3c46f9eccdd.png

              https://warp9micro.com/services/

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍 😂
              Quote Reply
              • JAFBF JAFBFJ Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 10k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by
                #7

                image.png.7ea009ece2438c66136a2a7ebfcb330f.png

                Sad part is how true this is   .   .   .  

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 10k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/lol-former-twitter-exec-flips-out-after-he-gets-busted-for-censoring-hunter-biden-story-robm/

                  Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                    • 14k Posts
                    • 5k Reputation
                    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I wouldn't be surprised if the deep state tries to kill Musk...  But that would make him a Martyr

                    Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 10k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      Quote Reply
                      • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 39k Posts
                        • 9k Reputation
                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Just curious since this is such a substantially long thread who actually seriously honestly gives any fucks at all about Twitter?

                        WSS

                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                        Bob806B 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • W Westside Steve

                          Just curious since this is such a substantially long thread who actually seriously honestly gives any fucks at all about Twitter?

                          WSS

                          Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 5k Posts
                          • 2k Reputation
                          Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @westside-steve said:

                          Just curious since this is such a substantially long thread who actually seriously honestly gives any fucks at all about Twitter?

                          WSS

                          I kind of used to.

                          Canceled my Plain Dealer subscription several years ago, so I found some news outlets on Twitter. 

                          Well now it's mostly op-ed stuff. We can find that right here!!?

                          Seriously though, what a whacked out time we are in. I majored in Speech Communications, journalism/radio. We were taught to report the story, not be the story....well that's gone obviously ( 1985 I graduated). 

                          Trump had his flaws but he was 100% spot on about " fake news." I don't think I'm smarter than anybody else, but I'm not dumb. And there's times I truly don't know what to believe, whether reading, listening, or watching news. 

                          Karlis Missed
                          W Canton DawgC C 3 Replies Last reply
                          👍 ❤
                          Quote Reply
                          • Bob806B Bob806

                            @westside-steve said:

                            Just curious since this is such a substantially long thread who actually seriously honestly gives any fucks at all about Twitter?

                            WSS

                            I kind of used to.

                            Canceled my Plain Dealer subscription several years ago, so I found some news outlets on Twitter. 

                            Well now it's mostly op-ed stuff. We can find that right here!!?

                            Seriously though, what a whacked out time we are in. I majored in Speech Communications, journalism/radio. We were taught to report the story, not be the story....well that's gone obviously ( 1985 I graduated). 

                            Trump had his flaws but he was 100% spot on about " fake news." I don't think I'm smarter than anybody else, but I'm not dumb. And there's times I truly don't know what to believe, whether reading, listening, or watching news. 

                            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                            • 39k Posts
                            • 9k Reputation
                            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @bob806 said:

                            I kind of used to.

                            Canceled my Plain Dealer subscription several years ago, so I found some news outlets on Twitter. 

                            Well now it's mostly op-ed stuff. We can find that right here!!?

                            Seriously though, what a whacked out time we are in. I majored in Speech Communications, journalism/radio. We were taught to report the story, not be the story....well that's gone obviously ( 1985 I graduated). 

                            Trump had his flaws but he was 100% spot on about " fake news." I don't think I'm smarter than anybody else, but I'm not dumb. And there's times I truly don't know what to believe, whether reading, listening, or watching news. 

                            Excellent post Bob.

                            WSS

                            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • Bob806B Bob806

                              @westside-steve said:

                              Just curious since this is such a substantially long thread who actually seriously honestly gives any fucks at all about Twitter?

                              WSS

                              I kind of used to.

                              Canceled my Plain Dealer subscription several years ago, so I found some news outlets on Twitter. 

                              Well now it's mostly op-ed stuff. We can find that right here!!?

                              Seriously though, what a whacked out time we are in. I majored in Speech Communications, journalism/radio. We were taught to report the story, not be the story....well that's gone obviously ( 1985 I graduated). 

                              Trump had his flaws but he was 100% spot on about " fake news." I don't think I'm smarter than anybody else, but I'm not dumb. And there's times I truly don't know what to believe, whether reading, listening, or watching news. 

                              Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                              • 12k Posts
                              • 7k Reputation
                              Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg
                              #14

                              @bob806 said:

                              I kind of used to.

                              Canceled my Plain Dealer subscription several years ago, so I found some news outlets on Twitter. 

                              Well now it's mostly op-ed stuff. We can find that right here!!?

                              Seriously though, what a whacked out time we are in. I majored in Speech Communications, journalism/radio. We were taught to report the story, not be the story....well that's gone obviously ( 1985 I graduated). 

                              Trump had his flaws but he was 100% spot on about " fake news." I don't think I'm smarter than anybody else, but I'm not dumb. And there's times I truly don't know what to believe, whether reading, listening, or watching news. 

                              When Trump called the MSM fake news, I already knew that.

                              I just give him credit for calling them out their biased reporting.

                              Between the MSM, lobbyists, and Congress…this country is screwed.

                              Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                              C 1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              Quote Reply
                              • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

                                @bob806 said:

                                I kind of used to.

                                Canceled my Plain Dealer subscription several years ago, so I found some news outlets on Twitter. 

                                Well now it's mostly op-ed stuff. We can find that right here!!?

                                Seriously though, what a whacked out time we are in. I majored in Speech Communications, journalism/radio. We were taught to report the story, not be the story....well that's gone obviously ( 1985 I graduated). 

                                Trump had his flaws but he was 100% spot on about " fake news." I don't think I'm smarter than anybody else, but I'm not dumb. And there's times I truly don't know what to believe, whether reading, listening, or watching news. 

                                When Trump called the MSM fake news, I already knew that.

                                I just give him credit for calling them out their biased reporting.

                                Between the MSM, lobbyists, and Congress…this country is screwed.

                                calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                • 64k Posts
                                • 8k Reputation
                                C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @canton-dawg said:

                                When Trump called the MSM fake news, I already knew that.

                                I just give him credit for calling them out their biased reporting.

                                Between the MSM, lobbyists, and Congress…this country is screwed.

                                with so much of it going on, with soros money running so many orgs in America, etc etc etc, deep state corruption all over our gov - it may be too late to fix it. Remember all the people who mysteriously just DIED, and each one had cross the clintons in some way. And, remember Schumer saying the CIA etc have so many ways to get you if you aren't on their agenda.

                                nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • C calfoxwc

                                  @canton-dawg said:

                                  When Trump called the MSM fake news, I already knew that.

                                  I just give him credit for calling them out their biased reporting.

                                  Between the MSM, lobbyists, and Congress…this country is screwed.

                                  with so much of it going on, with soros money running so many orgs in America, etc etc etc, deep state corruption all over our gov - it may be too late to fix it. Remember all the people who mysteriously just DIED, and each one had cross the clintons in some way. And, remember Schumer saying the CIA etc have so many ways to get you if you aren't on their agenda.

                                  nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                  • 14k Posts
                                  • 5k Reputation
                                  nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @calfoxwc said:

                                  with so much of it going on, with soros money running so many orgs in America, etc etc etc, deep state corruption all over our gov - it may be too late to fix it. Remember all the people who mysteriously just DIED, and each one had cross the clintons in some way. And, remember Schumer saying the CIA etc have so many ways to get you if you aren't on their agenda.

                                  I LOVE Elon Musk... He's throwing a big wrench at the left... Looks like Killary tried to nix him too...

                                  https://beckernews.com/hillary-clinton-linked-to-dark-money-campaign-against-elon-musk-restoring-free-speech-on-twitter-47894/

                                  Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                    • 12k Posts
                                    • 7k Reputation
                                    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    B137586A-A8CA-4B29-81C8-30A1E5C59AAF.jpeg

                                    Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
                                      • 4k Posts
                                      • 3k Reputation
                                      DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      With all his money I'm sure he has quite a security detail.

                                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1

                                        With all his money I'm sure he has quite a security detail.

                                        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                        • 39k Posts
                                        • 9k Reputation
                                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

                                        With all his money I'm sure he has quite a security detail.

                                         It won't do him much good facing the new array of federal probes. P*** off the ruling class and they will persecute your a** to the ground.

                                        WSS

                                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                          • 39k Posts
                                          • 9k Reputation
                                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          https://www.aol.com/exclusive-musk-neuralink-faces-federal-105101768.html

                                          The rat fuckers are on the job already.

                                          WSS 

                                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate