★ 2022 FINAL FOUR TV SCHEDULE ★ And a MICHIGAN vs OHIO STATE championship game is possible.
-
-
Ohio State will get slaughtered by Georgia.
Ohio State will get slaughtered by Georgia.
If they are ignorant and stupid enough not to pay close attention to Jalen Carter you may be right.
Vegas is cautious on this one -6 1/2 -7. I think the Buckeyes may surprise.
-
I still can’t wrap my head around the the fact that TCU can lose a game and actually go up in the rankings? ?
-
I still can’t wrap my head around the the fact that TCU can lose a game and actually go up in the rankings? ?
I still can’t wrap my head around the the fact that TCU can lose a game and actually go up in the rankings? ?
One "BIG" thing look at the top 10 teams and Final Four teams ..... besides GEO who's not ALA where are the southern and even the SEC schools this year ?
OSU & UM ? I think they have to vote South ! Besides TCU isn't that bad. Just my ideas.
-
-
Ohio State will get slaughtered by Georgia.
If they are ignorant and stupid enough not to pay close attention to Jalen Carter you may be right.
Vegas is cautious on this one -6 1/2 -7. I think the Buckeyes may surprise.
If they are ignorant and stupid enough not to pay close attention to Jalen Carter you may be right.
Vegas is cautious on this one -6 1/2 -7. I think the Buckeyes may surprise.
The BUCKEYES may do more than suprise they have plenty of motivation, the 0-2 Michigan thing, the time to heal their star RB plus the BUCKEYES have super stars on their team.
I'd take OSU +7.5 in a minute ..... and wouldn't be that shocked by an OSU win here ..... and a trip against Michigan (who should take care of TCU).
GO BUCKEYES, 11-1 and hungry ..... baby !
-
-
-
-
-
That's a good one. ^^^^^ Some playoff math questions :
5 ≠ 4 ? 1, 2, 3, 4 > 5 ? [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ] does not include 5 ?
I've long wanted a 16 team playoff system that would include the current half empty Bowls. Oh well.
That's a good one. ^^^^^ Some playoff math questions :
5 ≠ 4 ? 1, 2, 3, 4 > 5 ? [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ] does not include 5 ?
I've long wanted a 16 team playoff system that would include the current half empty Bowls. Oh well.
I’ve been a big advocate of a D1 playoff system, but the powers that be claim it would take too long.
In that same breath, they’ve been holding D3 football playoffs since….forever?
-
That's a good one. ^^^^^ Some playoff math questions :
5 ≠ 4 ? 1, 2, 3, 4 > 5 ? [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ] does not include 5 ?
I've long wanted a 16 team playoff system that would include the current half empty Bowls. Oh well.
I’ve been a big advocate of a D1 playoff system, but the powers that be claim it would take too long.
In that same breath, they’ve been holding D3 football playoffs since….forever?
I’ve been a big advocate of a D1 playoff system, but the powers that be claim it would take too long.
In that same breath, they’ve been holding D3 football playoffs since….forever?
OH Yes ! It wouldn't be that hard to institute and have it up and running and still use the current bowl game system layout ..... only much more profitably for the Bowls. ( NOTE: I remember doing this same proposal maybe 5-10 years ago. Still essentially the same -but- maybe even more profitable for the schools and bowls.) The "bumped" teams would look for another bowl or just not make it at 6-6, etc.
Just picture 1/16 2/15 3/14 in these "boring bowls" in round 1 just like March Madness' "Sweet 16". An instant hit ! ?
Fri., Dec. 16. Games 1-8, 16 teams.
1. Bahamas Bowl: UAB vs. Miami (OH), 11:30 a.m., ESPN. Or Georgia vs LSU ?
2. Cure Bowl: Troy vs. UTSA, 3 p.m., ESPN. Or Michigan vs Oregon?
Sat., Dec. 17 or 16
3. Fenway Bowl: Louisville vs. Cincinnati 11 a.m., ESPN. Or TCU vs Tulane ?
4. New Mexico Bowl: BYU vs. SMU, 2:15 p.m., ESPN. Or OHIO STATE vs FSU ? And so on .....
5. Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl: Wa St vs. Fr St, 3:30 p.m., ABC. Jimmy Kimmel gets Alabama vs Washington ?
6. LendingTree Bowl: Southern Miss vs. Rice, 5:45 p.m., ESPN Or Tennessee vs KST ?
7. Las Vegas Bowl: Florida vs. Oregon State, 7:30 p.m., ABC Or Utah vs Clemson ?
8. Frisco Bowl: North Texas vs. Boise State, 9:15 p.m., ESPN Or USC vs Penn State ?
Mon., Dec. 19
Myrtle Beach Bowl: Marshall vs. UConn, 2:30 p.m., ESPN
-
This would have been a good year, like most, for a 16 game playoff format.
And with so much parity in college football that is here for good. Talent and possibilities are here to stay also...... no more Alabama and a few others now. A competitive top 8, 10 or more for a good tournament. Eh ? ?

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login