Fuck cincinnati
-
Short, sweet, and to the point.
I know I'm always rather...bleak...we'll say, but I am concerned about this game. Watson can only shake off so much rust in one week and Cincy is starting to really put it together. It's obvious that the speed of the game was far too much for Watson, but I'll also say that we totally shut it down in the 3rd quarter. We're definitely not playing the Texans tomorrow, and if we don't play substantially better, we're going to lose by 20.
On the plus side, the turnovers arrived, and they can come in bunches. We get a few of those and score a little on offense, we can win this game.
Short, sweet, and to the point
and then heres to mixon getting another concussion
-
Fuck the Tucks
-
-
-
Bwhaha! The mistake by the lake, the city of abomination, the butthole of Ohio loses today. Thank God, I don't live in trashville aka Cleveland!
-
All I said was they fucked us... I never said I wanted cincy to win... Grow up you drunk...
dude (ya I called you dude) you bad mouth the front office the coaching staff and not only are q.b but pretty much the entire team on any given day which pretty much leads me to believe that deep inside you must hate the browns
-
All I said was they fucked us... I never said I wanted cincy to win... Grow up you drunk...
dude (ya I called you dude) you bad mouth the front office the coaching staff and not only are q.b but pretty much the entire team on any given day which pretty much leads me to believe that deep inside you must hate the browns
dude (ya I called you dude) you bad mouth the front office the coaching staff and not only are q.b but pretty much the entire team on any given day which pretty much leads me to believe that deep inside you must hate the browns
No I hate how the Browns fuck up one thing after the next... Now STFU Otis...
-
dude (ya I called you dude) you bad mouth the front office the coaching staff and not only are q.b but pretty much the entire team on any given day which pretty much leads me to believe that deep inside you must hate the browns
No I hate how the Browns fuck up one thing after the next... Now STFU Otis...
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login