Skip to content

Fuck cincinnati

The Browns Board
35 9 1.8k 1
  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Go blow him while you're at it...

    well there you go with your gay crap again also I find it kinda funny and find it kinda sad that you had to defend yourself in the barber shop thread so you just keep on keeping on nickers

    @syd said:

    well there you go with your gay crap again also I find it kinda funny and find it kinda sad that you had to defend yourself in the barber shop thread so you just keep on keeping on nickers

    Your the one who keeps responding like a little bitch...

  • @syd said:

    well there you go with your gay crap again also I find it kinda funny and find it kinda sad that you had to defend yourself in the barber shop thread so you just keep on keeping on nickers

    Your the one who keeps responding like a little bitch...

    @nickers said:

    Your the one who keeps responding like a little bitch...

    and here you are posting on a thread I started if you don't like it move on

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Your the one who keeps responding like a little bitch...

    and here you are posting on a thread I started if you don't like it move on

    @syd said:

    and here you are posting on a thread I started if you don't like it move on

    Kiss my ass! , Otis

  • Who Dey? (gonna beat dem Bengals)

    WE DEY!

    Oh wait never mind. That was before Shaun Watson.

    Why the hate for Sissynati anyway?  Both teams have the same daddy in Paul Brown

  • Who Dey? (gonna beat dem Bengals)

    WE DEY!

    Oh wait never mind. That was before Shaun Watson.

    Why the hate for Sissynati anyway?  Both teams have the same daddy in Paul Brown

    @fy56 said:

    Why the hate for Sissynati anyway?  Both teams have the same daddy in Paul Brown

    Cincy is the lesser of the 3 evils but they can still be hated. I've got 'em #4 behind Denver on my hate list.

    Weird thing is I do like Burrow. Same kind of thing with Jack Lambert.

    I can hate on a team but respect a player. 

  • @fy56 said:

    Why the hate for Sissynati anyway?  Both teams have the same daddy in Paul Brown

    Cincy is the lesser of the 3 evils but they can still be hated. I've got 'em #4 behind Denver on my hate list.

    Weird thing is I do like Burrow. Same kind of thing with Jack Lambert.

    I can hate on a team but respect a player. 

    @bob806 said:

    Cincy is the lesser of the 3 evils but they can still be hated. I've got 'em #4 behind Denver on my hate list.

    Weird thing is I do like Burrow. Same kind of thing with Jack Lambert.

    I can hate on a team but respect a player. 

    So I'm assuming from most hated it's Pitt, Balt, Den, then Cincy for you?

    From back in the day I appreciated Ken Anderson and Anthony Munoz. Lambert from nearby Matua as well, and Joe Greene...that Coke commercial remains a classic.
    Can't think of a Ratbird I like. Fuckem all.

  • @bob806 said:

    Cincy is the lesser of the 3 evils but they can still be hated. I've got 'em #4 behind Denver on my hate list.

    Weird thing is I do like Burrow. Same kind of thing with Jack Lambert.

    I can hate on a team but respect a player. 

    So I'm assuming from most hated it's Pitt, Balt, Den, then Cincy for you?

    From back in the day I appreciated Ken Anderson and Anthony Munoz. Lambert from nearby Matua as well, and Joe Greene...that Coke commercial remains a classic.
    Can't think of a Ratbird I like. Fuckem all.

    @fy56 said:

    So I'm assuming from most hated it's Pitt, Balt, Den, then Cincy for you?

    From back in the day I appreciated Ken Anderson and Anthony Munoz. Lambert from nearby Matua as well, and Joe Greene...that Coke commercial remains a classic.
    Can't think of a Ratbird I like. Fuckem all.

    Ken Anderson was great...

  • @bob806 said:

    Cincy is the lesser of the 3 evils but they can still be hated. I've got 'em #4 behind Denver on my hate list.

    Weird thing is I do like Burrow. Same kind of thing with Jack Lambert.

    I can hate on a team but respect a player. 

    So I'm assuming from most hated it's Pitt, Balt, Den, then Cincy for you?

    From back in the day I appreciated Ken Anderson and Anthony Munoz. Lambert from nearby Matua as well, and Joe Greene...that Coke commercial remains a classic.
    Can't think of a Ratbird I like. Fuckem all.

    @fy56 said:

    So I'm assuming from most hated it's Pitt, Balt, Den, then Cincy for you?

    From back in the day I appreciated Ken Anderson and Anthony Munoz. Lambert from nearby Matua as well, and Joe Greene...that Coke commercial remains a classic.
    Can't think of a Ratbird I like. Fuckem all.

    1A= Ratbirds

    1B= Steelers

    1C= Broncos

    4= Cincy

    The Steelers were the clear & obvious most hated by me growing up, even into adulthood. Then 1995 happened.

    Denver Broncos, well I'll go to my grave stating they're the luckiest team in the history of all professional sports. Randy Gradishar "interception," Rob Lytle's fumble that wasn't called, the Karlis FG that was wide left. Plus John Elway orchestrated his way out of the Baltimore Colts organization. Their spoiled children who inherited daddy's team upon his death couldn't even agree on how to proceed so they sued eachother.

    Fast forward to now, the're owned by some Walmart folks (how is that even allowed, as the Rams are as well). I hope they go 3-14 or worse for the next 40 years.

  • @fy56 said:

    So I'm assuming from most hated it's Pitt, Balt, Den, then Cincy for you?

    From back in the day I appreciated Ken Anderson and Anthony Munoz. Lambert from nearby Matua as well, and Joe Greene...that Coke commercial remains a classic.
    Can't think of a Ratbird I like. Fuckem all.

    1A= Ratbirds

    1B= Steelers

    1C= Broncos

    4= Cincy

    The Steelers were the clear & obvious most hated by me growing up, even into adulthood. Then 1995 happened.

    Denver Broncos, well I'll go to my grave stating they're the luckiest team in the history of all professional sports. Randy Gradishar "interception," Rob Lytle's fumble that wasn't called, the Karlis FG that was wide left. Plus John Elway orchestrated his way out of the Baltimore Colts organization. Their spoiled children who inherited daddy's team upon his death couldn't even agree on how to proceed so they sued eachother.

    Fast forward to now, the're owned by some Walmart folks (how is that even allowed, as the Rams are as well). I hope they go 3-14 or worse for the next 40 years.

    @bob806 said:

    1A= Ratbirds

    1B= Steelers

    1C= Broncos

    4= Cincy

    The Steelers were the clear & obvious most hated by me growing up, even into adulthood. Then 1995 happened.

    Denver Broncos, well I'll go to my grave stating they're the luckiest team in the history of all professional sports. Randy Gradishar "interception," Rob Lytle's fumble that wasn't called, the Karlis FG that was wide left. Plus John Elway orchestrated his way out of the Baltimore Colts organization. Their spoiled children who inherited daddy's team upon his death couldn't even agree on how to proceed so they sued eachother.

    Fast forward to now, the're owned by some Walmart folks (how is that even allowed, as the Rams are as well). I hope they go 3-14 or worse for the next 40 years.

    Losing to Denver in both championship games would have been easier to stomach if Denver was clearly the superior team. They clearly were not.

    It was painful and frustrating knowing that best team to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl was not playing.

    No way does that Browns team get blown out by Washington and San Fran like Denver did.

  • @bob806 said:

    1A= Ratbirds

    1B= Steelers

    1C= Broncos

    4= Cincy

    The Steelers were the clear & obvious most hated by me growing up, even into adulthood. Then 1995 happened.

    Denver Broncos, well I'll go to my grave stating they're the luckiest team in the history of all professional sports. Randy Gradishar "interception," Rob Lytle's fumble that wasn't called, the Karlis FG that was wide left. Plus John Elway orchestrated his way out of the Baltimore Colts organization. Their spoiled children who inherited daddy's team upon his death couldn't even agree on how to proceed so they sued eachother.

    Fast forward to now, the're owned by some Walmart folks (how is that even allowed, as the Rams are as well). I hope they go 3-14 or worse for the next 40 years.

    Losing to Denver in both championship games would have been easier to stomach if Denver was clearly the superior team. They clearly were not.

    It was painful and frustrating knowing that best team to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl was not playing.

    No way does that Browns team get blown out by Washington and San Fran like Denver did.

    @fy56 said:

    Losing to Denver in both championship games would have been easier to stomach if Denver was clearly the superior team. They clearly were not.

    It was painful and frustrating knowing that best team to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl those was not playing.

    No way does that Browns team get blown out by Washington and San Fran like Denver did.

    I'll never forget after one of those losses I punched a hole in my wall I was so pissed lol... I was jaked of course ... ?

  • @bob806 said:

    1A= Ratbirds

    1B= Steelers

    1C= Broncos

    4= Cincy

    The Steelers were the clear & obvious most hated by me growing up, even into adulthood. Then 1995 happened.

    Denver Broncos, well I'll go to my grave stating they're the luckiest team in the history of all professional sports. Randy Gradishar "interception," Rob Lytle's fumble that wasn't called, the Karlis FG that was wide left. Plus John Elway orchestrated his way out of the Baltimore Colts organization. Their spoiled children who inherited daddy's team upon his death couldn't even agree on how to proceed so they sued eachother.

    Fast forward to now, the're owned by some Walmart folks (how is that even allowed, as the Rams are as well). I hope they go 3-14 or worse for the next 40 years.

    Losing to Denver in both championship games would have been easier to stomach if Denver was clearly the superior team. They clearly were not.

    It was painful and frustrating knowing that best team to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl was not playing.

    No way does that Browns team get blown out by Washington and San Fran like Denver did.

    @fy56 said:

    Losing to Denver in both championship games would have been easier to stomach if Denver was clearly the superior team. They clearly were not.

    It was painful and frustrating knowing that best team to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl was not playing.

    No way does that Browns team get blown out by Washington and San Fran like Denver did.

    I tend to agree. I truly believe the Browns were the NFL's best in 1986, and would have given the NYG a battle. The next year, the Redskins killed the Broncos like 42-10, ugh.

    When Denver beat the Browns in 1989, it definitely sucked but I doubt the Browns would have hung with the 49ers....that 49er team was among the best ever. 

    All speculation of course, but damnit Marty your prevent D did the Browns in....and here we are nearly 40 years later playing a similar D. 

  • @fy56 said:

    Losing to Denver in both championship games would have been easier to stomach if Denver was clearly the superior team. They clearly were not.

    It was painful and frustrating knowing that best team to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl was not playing.

    No way does that Browns team get blown out by Washington and San Fran like Denver did.

    I tend to agree. I truly believe the Browns were the NFL's best in 1986, and would have given the NYG a battle. The next year, the Redskins killed the Broncos like 42-10, ugh.

    When Denver beat the Browns in 1989, it definitely sucked but I doubt the Browns would have hung with the 49ers....that 49er team was among the best ever. 

    All speculation of course, but damnit Marty your prevent D did the Browns in....and here we are nearly 40 years later playing a similar D. 

    @bob806 said:

    I tend to agree. I truly believe the Browns were the NFL's best in 1986, and would have given the NYG a battle. The next year, the Redskins killed the Broncos like 42-10, ugh.

    When Denver beat the Browns in 1989, it definitely sucked but I doubt the Browns would have hung with the 49ers....that 49er team was among the best ever. 

    All speculation of course, but damnit Marty your prevent D did the Browns in....and here we are nearly 40 years later playing a similar D. 

    You straightened me out there. It was the Giants I meant, not the Niners. Denver got blown out by both Wash and NY. We would have fared better against either team.

    Then in 1990 they got destroyed again, this time by the Niners. We wouldn't have had a chance against them either.

  • @syd said:

    and here you are posting on a thread I started if you don't like it move on

    Kiss my ass! , Otis

    @nickers said:

    Kiss my ass! , Otis

    to bad your mom spits instead of swallows