Mayfield
-
Really?! It's a classic.
To be honest, I really don't care one way or another about Mayfield.
cal has this whole thing twisted. Most people who aren't big fans of Mayfield's play, who think he's somewhere between a second tier, average starting caliber QB (where I think he falls) to someone who will be out of the NFL in a couple of years, don't actually hate Baker Mayfield.
They just don't like cal. For the life of me, I can't figure out why... ?
But I'm sure this nonsense will continue for years, because cal is a 70something year old toddler who has to be right.
cal is a 70something year old toddler who has to be right.
He reminds of PoeticG....who also fell in love with a Browns QB who the Browns gave up on. Hogan was the QB's name as I recall.
I expect that Baker will be in the league for a while. Teams need someone to play the position every so often. Look at Wentz. Or Hoyer. That'll be Baker from now on. Popping up as a starter on some team...kinda' like Whack-A-Mole.
-
cal is a 70something year old toddler who has to be right.
He reminds of PoeticG....who also fell in love with a Browns QB who the Browns gave up on. Hogan was the QB's name as I recall.
I expect that Baker will be in the league for a while. Teams need someone to play the position every so often. Look at Wentz. Or Hoyer. That'll be Baker from now on. Popping up as a starter on some team...kinda' like Whack-A-Mole.
He reminds of PoeticG....who also fell in love with a Browns QB who the Browns gave up on. Hogan was the QB's name as I recall.
I expect that Baker will be in the league for a while. Teams need someone to play the position every so often. Look at Wentz. Or Hoyer. That'll be Baker from now on. Popping up as a starter on some team...kinda' like Whack-A-Mole.
Oh god, yes! Do you remember the obsession he had with the Browns drafting Saquon Barkley? Now, I may have egged him on, but I'm pretty sure the Draft Saquon! thread ended up at like 25 pages! ?
And yes, the infamous Kevin Hogan. An ex-Browns player so forgotten that he could come to a Browns game in his own jersey, punch all of us, and none of us would be able to identify him!
-
Here's a nice video of Baker running from the police and getting his ass slammed to the ground. Notice how slow Baker runs (lack of athletic ability). It looks like his head breaks the fall on the concrete wall. Thank you boys in blue!!!
Here's a nice video of Baker running from the police and getting his ass slammed to the ground. Notice how slow Baker runs (lack of athletic ability). It looks like his head breaks the fall on the concrete wall. Thank you boys in blue!!!
Nice!...any videos of the pervert Watson in about a hundred massage parlors?
-
Here's a nice video of Baker running from the police and getting his ass slammed to the ground. Notice how slow Baker runs (lack of athletic ability). It looks like his head breaks the fall on the concrete wall. Thank you boys in blue!!!
Nice!...any videos of the pervert Watson in about a hundred massage parlors?
-
some people just want to online fight. No one is allowed to have any opinion unless their little clique approves of it.
I was fine with them trading Baker, no big deal if they wanted to move on.
Bissett really surprised me - but the trade for a pervert - tells me that bernsuper and orion love watson for certain reasons that they shouldn't.
I never had any respect for rapistbooger, why would I support watson? And I did not start the two bash Baker threads.
and you can easily watch the two videos on youtube with one click.
-
some people just want to online fight. No one is allowed to have any opinion unless their little clique approves of it.
I was fine with them trading Baker, no big deal if they wanted to move on.
Bissett really surprised me - but the trade for a pervert - tells me that bernsuper and orion love watson for certain reasons that they shouldn't.
I never had any respect for rapistbooger, why would I support watson? And I did not start the two bash Baker threads.
and you can easily watch the two videos on youtube with one click.
-
some people just want to online fight. No one is allowed to have any opinion unless their little clique approves of it.
I was fine with them trading Baker, no big deal if they wanted to move on.
Bissett really surprised me - but the trade for a pervert - tells me that bernsuper and orion love watson for certain reasons that they shouldn't.
I never had any respect for rapistbooger, why would I support watson? And I did not start the two bash Baker threads.
and you can easily watch the two videos on youtube with one click.
some people just want to online fight. No one is allowed to have any opinion unless their little clique approves of it.
I was fine with them trading Baker, no big deal if they wanted to move on.
Bissett really surprised me - but the trade for a pervert - tells me that bernsuper and orion love watson for certain reasons that they shouldn't.
I never had any respect for rapistbooger, why would I support watson? And I did not start the two bash Baker threads.
and you can easily watch the two videos on youtube with one click.
You're a sad pathetic human being who can't get past the trade of Baker Mayfield. I come on this thread to discuss facts of how terrible Baker Mayfield is as a QB when people like you try to show how awesome he is. I also hate you more than any other poster on this forum. Keep defending Baker and I will keep coming at you ten times stronger.
-
some people just want to online fight. No one is allowed to have any opinion unless their little clique approves of it.
I was fine with them trading Baker, no big deal if they wanted to move on.
Bissett really surprised me - but the trade for a pervert - tells me that bernsuper and orion love watson for certain reasons that they shouldn't.
I never had any respect for rapistbooger, why would I support watson? And I did not start the two bash Baker threads.
and you can easily watch the two videos on youtube with one click.
You're a sad pathetic human being who can't get past the trade of Baker Mayfield. I come on this thread to discuss facts of how terrible Baker Mayfield is as a QB when people like you try to show how awesome he is. I also hate you more than any other poster on this forum. Keep defending Baker and I will keep coming at you ten times stronger.
You're a sad pathetic human being who can't get past the trade of Baker Mayfield. I come on this thread to discuss facts of how terrible Baker Mayfield is as a QB when people like you try to show how awesome he is. I also hate you more than any other poster on this forum. Keep defending Baker and I will keep coming at you ten times stronger.
I'm not defending baker, I'm explaining why you are stupid and you are wrong - the kind who drives good posters off the board. Again, I did not start the two bashing baker threads - I just don't agree with it.
Personally, I think it has to do with something else. So, you can shove that. I don't really care that much about baker, it's just the bashing was stupid. You are stupid. What, you got inspired to show off your bashing after Syd and Nickers got into it?
Pathetic. Delete the baker thread and I won't mention him again.
-
You're a sad pathetic human being who can't get past the trade of Baker Mayfield. I come on this thread to discuss facts of how terrible Baker Mayfield is as a QB when people like you try to show how awesome he is. I also hate you more than any other poster on this forum. Keep defending Baker and I will keep coming at you ten times stronger.
I'm not defending baker, I'm explaining why you are stupid and you are wrong - the kind who drives good posters off the board. Again, I did not start the two bashing baker threads - I just don't agree with it.
Personally, I think it has to do with something else. So, you can shove that. I don't really care that much about baker, it's just the bashing was stupid. You are stupid. What, you got inspired to show off your bashing after Syd and Nickers got into it?
Pathetic. Delete the baker thread and I won't mention him again.
-
Nope because they don't exist. But interesting to know that you want to see videos of dudes getting massages. We all know where you stand now.
Yes...and now we know where you stand....defending perverts.
-
You're a sad pathetic human being who can't get past the trade of Baker Mayfield. I come on this thread to discuss facts of how terrible Baker Mayfield is as a QB when people like you try to show how awesome he is. I also hate you more than any other poster on this forum. Keep defending Baker and I will keep coming at you ten times stronger.
I'm not defending baker, I'm explaining why you are stupid and you are wrong - the kind who drives good posters off the board. Again, I did not start the two bashing baker threads - I just don't agree with it.
Personally, I think it has to do with something else. So, you can shove that. I don't really care that much about baker, it's just the bashing was stupid. You are stupid. What, you got inspired to show off your bashing after Syd and Nickers got into it?
Pathetic. Delete the baker thread and I won't mention him again.
-
Not to anybody in particular but too often guys will allow a personal rag against another poster influence their opinions on unrelated subjects.
WSS
-
Nope because they don't exist. But interesting to know that you want to see videos of dudes getting massages. We all know where you stand now.
Yes...and now we know where you stand....defending perverts.
-
You're a sad pathetic human being who can't get past the trade of Baker Mayfield. I come on this thread to discuss facts of how terrible Baker Mayfield is as a QB when people like you try to show how awesome he is. I also hate you more than any other poster on this forum. Keep defending Baker and I will keep coming at you ten times stronger.
I'm not defending baker, I'm explaining why you are stupid and you are wrong - the kind who drives good posters off the board. Again, I did not start the two bashing baker threads - I just don't agree with it.
Personally, I think it has to do with something else. So, you can shove that. I don't really care that much about baker, it's just the bashing was stupid. You are stupid. What, you got inspired to show off your bashing after Syd and Nickers got into it?
Pathetic. Delete the baker thread and I won't mention him again.
I'm not defending baker, I'm explaining why you are stupid and you are wrong - the kind who drives good posters off the board. Again, I did not start the two bashing baker threads - I just don't agree with it.
Personally, I think it has to do with something else. So, you can shove that. I don't really care that much about baker, it's just the bashing was stupid. You are stupid. What, you got inspired to show off your bashing after Syd and Nickers got into it?
Pathetic. Delete the baker thread and I won't mention him again.
Buzz off calfox. If we want to discuss Baker, then that's exactly what we'll do. We're fans of the Cleveland Browns so we can discuss how shitty an ex-Browns player is doing, especially when people like you make antagonizing posts about how awesome he is, or when he beats a 4-12 checked out Broncos team....but you're quite predictably silent when he loses. This is a public forum, if you don't like the conversation then don't read it or reply.
Here's this for a stat. As the starting QB of the Panthers this year, Baker Mayfield was 1-5. Without him, they are 5-5. That's right, they are BETTER with P.J. Walker and Sam Darnold as the starters. How pathetic is that? Baker Mayfield is a cancer wherever he goes.
-
Here we are in a Baker Mayfield thread and you can't stop talking about perverts and watching videos of dudes getting massages. So who's the pervert? ?
Obviously you are...I'm not watching videos of your crap. I figure if your searching the internet for videos of Mayfield, you must be like a jilted lover who still can't get over him leaving you.
-
Here we are in a Baker Mayfield thread and you can't stop talking about perverts and watching videos of dudes getting massages. So who's the pervert? ?
Obviously you are...I'm not watching videos of your crap. I figure if your searching the internet for videos of Mayfield, you must be like a jilted lover who still can't get over him leaving you.
Obviously you are...I'm not watching videos of your crap. I figure if your searching the internet for videos of Mayfield, you must be like a jilted lover who still can't get over him leaving you.
Baker left us....or don't you mean the Browns traded Baker for a 2024 fifth round pick? ????. And Baker ate $3.5 million of his own contract to make it happen. ?????.
Have fun looking up videos of dudes getting massages. Just come out of the closet already.
-
I'm not defending baker, I'm explaining why you are stupid and you are wrong - the kind who drives good posters off the board. Again, I did not start the two bashing baker threads - I just don't agree with it.
Personally, I think it has to do with something else. So, you can shove that. I don't really care that much about baker, it's just the bashing was stupid. You are stupid. What, you got inspired to show off your bashing after Syd and Nickers got into it?
Pathetic. Delete the baker thread and I won't mention him again.
Buzz off calfox. If we want to discuss Baker, then that's exactly what we'll do. We're fans of the Cleveland Browns so we can discuss how shitty an ex-Browns player is doing, especially when people like you make antagonizing posts about how awesome he is, or when he beats a 4-12 checked out Broncos team....but you're quite predictably silent when he loses. This is a public forum, if you don't like the conversation then don't read it or reply.
Here's this for a stat. As the starting QB of the Panthers this year, Baker Mayfield was 1-5. Without him, they are 5-5. That's right, they are BETTER with P.J. Walker and Sam Darnold as the starters. How pathetic is that? Baker Mayfield is a cancer wherever he goes.
Buzz off calfox. If we want to discuss Baker, then that's exactly what we'll do. We're fans of the Cleveland Browns so we can discuss how shitty an ex-Browns player is doing, especially when people like you make antagonizing posts about how awesome he is, or when he beats a 4-12 checked out Broncos team....but you're quite predictably silent when he loses. This is a public forum, if you don't like the conversation then don't read it or reply.
Here's this for a stat. As the starting QB of the Panthers this year, Baker Mayfield was 1-5. Without him, they are 5-5. That's right, they are BETTER with P.J. Walker and Sam Darnold as the starters. How pathetic is that? Baker Mayfield is a cancer wherever he goes.
so, WE can discuss baker too, so you can STFU. and have a nice day.
The Panthers started winning AFTER they fired their HC. Before baker went there, they were losing. Their qb's got hurt.
and you are stupid. btw, here's your question: "What is 10 x 0" LOL
If you don't like OUR posts, then you can not read them. Put us on ignore.
-
Buzz off calfox. If we want to discuss Baker, then that's exactly what we'll do. We're fans of the Cleveland Browns so we can discuss how shitty an ex-Browns player is doing, especially when people like you make antagonizing posts about how awesome he is, or when he beats a 4-12 checked out Broncos team....but you're quite predictably silent when he loses. This is a public forum, if you don't like the conversation then don't read it or reply.
Here's this for a stat. As the starting QB of the Panthers this year, Baker Mayfield was 1-5. Without him, they are 5-5. That's right, they are BETTER with P.J. Walker and Sam Darnold as the starters. How pathetic is that? Baker Mayfield is a cancer wherever he goes.
so, WE can discuss baker too, so you can STFU. and have a nice day.
The Panthers started winning AFTER they fired their HC. Before baker went there, they were losing. Their qb's got hurt.
and you are stupid. btw, here's your question: "What is 10 x 0" LOL
If you don't like OUR posts, then you can not read them. Put us on ignore.
so, WE can discuss baker too, so you can STFU. and have a nice day.
The Panthers started winning AFTER they fired their HC. Before baker went there, they were losing. Their qb's got hurt.
and you are stupid. btw, here's your question: "What is 10 x 0" LOL
If you don't like OUR posts, then you can not read them. Put us on ignore.
Nice try calfox, but I'm here to stay....so get used to me. And there's two things you can do: 1) Nothing, and 2) Like it.
Yet another laughable Butthurt Baker excuse. It's not Baker's fault he went 1-5 with the Panthers....it was the coach!!! Of course!!! It wasn't his 27.0 QBR...it was the coach!!!!
But I will give you an award calfox. You get the Biggest Crybaby Award!!! Congrats, you earned it!!!

-
Buzz off calfox. If we want to discuss Baker, then that's exactly what we'll do. We're fans of the Cleveland Browns so we can discuss how shitty an ex-Browns player is doing, especially when people like you make antagonizing posts about how awesome he is, or when he beats a 4-12 checked out Broncos team....but you're quite predictably silent when he loses. This is a public forum, if you don't like the conversation then don't read it or reply.
Here's this for a stat. As the starting QB of the Panthers this year, Baker Mayfield was 1-5. Without him, they are 5-5. That's right, they are BETTER with P.J. Walker and Sam Darnold as the starters. How pathetic is that? Baker Mayfield is a cancer wherever he goes.
so, WE can discuss baker too, so you can STFU. and have a nice day.
The Panthers started winning AFTER they fired their HC. Before baker went there, they were losing. Their qb's got hurt.
and you are stupid. btw, here's your question: "What is 10 x 0" LOL
If you don't like OUR posts, then you can not read them. Put us on ignore.
so, WE can discuss baker too, so you can STFU. and have a nice day.
The Panthers started winning AFTER they fired their HC. Before baker went there, they were losing. Their qb's got hurt.
and you are stupid. btw, here's your question: "What is 10 x 0" LOL
If you don't like OUR posts, then you can not read them. Put us on ignore.
Calfoxwc...Don't waste your time with this moron. He's here to antagonize, and that's all. The next time he says anything worth reading, will be the first.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login