Skip to content

Mayfield

The Browns Board
381 39 19.4k 2
  • @lodilobo said:

    Nice!...any videos of the pervert Watson in about a hundred massage parlors?

    Nope because they don't exist. But interesting to know that you want to see videos of dudes getting massages. We all know where you stand now.

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Nope because they don't exist. But interesting to know that you want to see videos of dudes getting massages. We all know where you stand now.

    Yes...and now we know where you stand....defending perverts.

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    You're a sad pathetic human being who can't get past the trade of Baker Mayfield. I come on this thread to discuss facts of how terrible Baker Mayfield is as a QB when people like you try to show how awesome he is. I also hate you more than any other poster on this forum. Keep defending Baker and I will keep coming at you ten times stronger. 

    I'm not defending baker, I'm explaining why you are stupid and you are wrong - the kind who drives good posters off the board. Again, I did not start the two bashing baker threads - I just don't agree with it.

      Personally, I think it has to do with something else. So, you can shove that. I don't really care that much about baker, it's just the bashing was stupid. You are stupid. What, you got inspired to show off your bashing after Syd and Nickers got into it?

    Pathetic. Delete the baker thread and I won't mention him again.

    @calfoxwc said:

     I'm explaining why you are stupid and you are wrong - the kind who drives good posters off the board

     I would think calling people stupid when you disagree with their viewpoints would be a reason "good posters get driven off the board". 

  • Not to anybody in particular but too often guys will allow a personal rag against another poster influence their opinions on unrelated subjects.

    WSS

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Nope because they don't exist. But interesting to know that you want to see videos of dudes getting massages. We all know where you stand now.

    Yes...and now we know where you stand....defending perverts.

    @lodilobo said:

    Yes...and now we know where you stand....defending perverts.

    Here we are in a Baker Mayfield thread and you can't stop talking about perverts and watching videos of dudes getting massages. So who's the pervert? ?

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    You're a sad pathetic human being who can't get past the trade of Baker Mayfield. I come on this thread to discuss facts of how terrible Baker Mayfield is as a QB when people like you try to show how awesome he is. I also hate you more than any other poster on this forum. Keep defending Baker and I will keep coming at you ten times stronger. 

    I'm not defending baker, I'm explaining why you are stupid and you are wrong - the kind who drives good posters off the board. Again, I did not start the two bashing baker threads - I just don't agree with it.

      Personally, I think it has to do with something else. So, you can shove that. I don't really care that much about baker, it's just the bashing was stupid. You are stupid. What, you got inspired to show off your bashing after Syd and Nickers got into it?

    Pathetic. Delete the baker thread and I won't mention him again.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I'm not defending baker, I'm explaining why you are stupid and you are wrong - the kind who drives good posters off the board. Again, I did not start the two bashing baker threads - I just don't agree with it.

      Personally, I think it has to do with something else. So, you can shove that. I don't really care that much about baker, it's just the bashing was stupid. You are stupid. What, you got inspired to show off your bashing after Syd and Nickers got into it?

    Pathetic. Delete the baker thread and I won't mention him again.

    Buzz off calfox. If we want to discuss Baker, then that's exactly what we'll do. We're fans of the Cleveland Browns so we can discuss how shitty an ex-Browns player is doing, especially when people like you make antagonizing posts about how awesome he is, or when he beats a 4-12 checked out Broncos team....but you're quite predictably silent when he loses. This is a public forum, if you don't like the conversation then don't read it or reply. 

    Here's this for a stat. As the starting QB of the Panthers this year, Baker Mayfield was 1-5. Without him, they are 5-5. That's right, they are BETTER with P.J. Walker and Sam Darnold as the starters. How pathetic is that? Baker Mayfield is a cancer wherever he goes. 

  • @lodilobo said:

    Yes...and now we know where you stand....defending perverts.

    Here we are in a Baker Mayfield thread and you can't stop talking about perverts and watching videos of dudes getting massages. So who's the pervert? ?

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Here we are in a Baker Mayfield thread and you can't stop talking about perverts and watching videos of dudes getting massages. So who's the pervert? ?

    Obviously you are...I'm not watching videos of your crap. I figure if your searching the internet for videos of Mayfield, you must be like a jilted lover who still can't get over him leaving you.

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Here we are in a Baker Mayfield thread and you can't stop talking about perverts and watching videos of dudes getting massages. So who's the pervert? ?

    Obviously you are...I'm not watching videos of your crap. I figure if your searching the internet for videos of Mayfield, you must be like a jilted lover who still can't get over him leaving you.

    @lodilobo said:

    Obviously you are...I'm not watching videos of your crap. I figure if your searching the internet for videos of Mayfield, you must be like a jilted lover who still can't get over him leaving you.

    Baker left us....or don't you mean the Browns traded Baker for a 2024 fifth round pick? ????. And Baker ate $3.5 million of his own contract to make it happen. ?????.

    Have fun looking up videos of dudes getting massages. Just come out of the closet already.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I'm not defending baker, I'm explaining why you are stupid and you are wrong - the kind who drives good posters off the board. Again, I did not start the two bashing baker threads - I just don't agree with it.

      Personally, I think it has to do with something else. So, you can shove that. I don't really care that much about baker, it's just the bashing was stupid. You are stupid. What, you got inspired to show off your bashing after Syd and Nickers got into it?

    Pathetic. Delete the baker thread and I won't mention him again.

    Buzz off calfox. If we want to discuss Baker, then that's exactly what we'll do. We're fans of the Cleveland Browns so we can discuss how shitty an ex-Browns player is doing, especially when people like you make antagonizing posts about how awesome he is, or when he beats a 4-12 checked out Broncos team....but you're quite predictably silent when he loses. This is a public forum, if you don't like the conversation then don't read it or reply. 

    Here's this for a stat. As the starting QB of the Panthers this year, Baker Mayfield was 1-5. Without him, they are 5-5. That's right, they are BETTER with P.J. Walker and Sam Darnold as the starters. How pathetic is that? Baker Mayfield is a cancer wherever he goes. 

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Buzz off calfox. If we want to discuss Baker, then that's exactly what we'll do. We're fans of the Cleveland Browns so we can discuss how shitty an ex-Browns player is doing, especially when people like you make antagonizing posts about how awesome he is, or when he beats a 4-12 checked out Broncos team....but you're quite predictably silent when he loses. This is a public forum, if you don't like the conversation then don't read it or reply. 

    Here's this for a stat. As the starting QB of the Panthers this year, Baker Mayfield was 1-5. Without him, they are 5-5. That's right, they are BETTER with P.J. Walker and Sam Darnold as the starters. How pathetic is that? Baker Mayfield is a cancer wherever he goes. 

    so, WE can discuss baker too, so you can STFU. and have a nice day.

    The Panthers started winning AFTER they fired their HC. Before baker went there, they were losing. Their qb's got hurt.

    and you are stupid. btw, here's your question: "What is 10 x 0" LOL

       If you don't like OUR posts, then you can not read them. Put us on ignore.

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Buzz off calfox. If we want to discuss Baker, then that's exactly what we'll do. We're fans of the Cleveland Browns so we can discuss how shitty an ex-Browns player is doing, especially when people like you make antagonizing posts about how awesome he is, or when he beats a 4-12 checked out Broncos team....but you're quite predictably silent when he loses. This is a public forum, if you don't like the conversation then don't read it or reply. 

    Here's this for a stat. As the starting QB of the Panthers this year, Baker Mayfield was 1-5. Without him, they are 5-5. That's right, they are BETTER with P.J. Walker and Sam Darnold as the starters. How pathetic is that? Baker Mayfield is a cancer wherever he goes. 

    so, WE can discuss baker too, so you can STFU. and have a nice day.

    The Panthers started winning AFTER they fired their HC. Before baker went there, they were losing. Their qb's got hurt.

    and you are stupid. btw, here's your question: "What is 10 x 0" LOL

       If you don't like OUR posts, then you can not read them. Put us on ignore.

    @calfoxwc said:

    so, WE can discuss baker too, so you can STFU. and have a nice day.

    The Panthers started winning AFTER they fired their HC. Before baker went there, they were losing. Their qb's got hurt.

    and you are stupid. btw, here's your question: "What is 10 x 0" LOL

       If you don't like OUR posts, then you can not read them. Put us on ignore.

    Nice try calfox, but I'm here to stay....so get used to me. And there's two things you can do: 1) Nothing, and 2) Like it. 

    Yet another laughable Butthurt Baker excuse. It's not Baker's fault he went 1-5 with the Panthers....it was the coach!!! Of course!!! It wasn't his 27.0 QBR...it was the coach!!!!

    But I will give you an award calfox. You get the Biggest Crybaby Award!!! Congrats, you earned it!!!

    image.png.0fcd12dde609d8704f691a3e3e265a67.png

  • @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Buzz off calfox. If we want to discuss Baker, then that's exactly what we'll do. We're fans of the Cleveland Browns so we can discuss how shitty an ex-Browns player is doing, especially when people like you make antagonizing posts about how awesome he is, or when he beats a 4-12 checked out Broncos team....but you're quite predictably silent when he loses. This is a public forum, if you don't like the conversation then don't read it or reply. 

    Here's this for a stat. As the starting QB of the Panthers this year, Baker Mayfield was 1-5. Without him, they are 5-5. That's right, they are BETTER with P.J. Walker and Sam Darnold as the starters. How pathetic is that? Baker Mayfield is a cancer wherever he goes. 

    so, WE can discuss baker too, so you can STFU. and have a nice day.

    The Panthers started winning AFTER they fired their HC. Before baker went there, they were losing. Their qb's got hurt.

    and you are stupid. btw, here's your question: "What is 10 x 0" LOL

       If you don't like OUR posts, then you can not read them. Put us on ignore.

    @calfoxwc said:

    so, WE can discuss baker too, so you can STFU. and have a nice day.

    The Panthers started winning AFTER they fired their HC. Before baker went there, they were losing. Their qb's got hurt.

    and you are stupid. btw, here's your question: "What is 10 x 0" LOL

       If you don't like OUR posts, then you can not read them. Put us on ignore.

    Calfoxwc...Don't waste your time with this moron. He's here to antagonize, and that's all. The next time he says anything worth reading, will be the first.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    so, WE can discuss baker too, so you can STFU. and have a nice day.

    The Panthers started winning AFTER they fired their HC. Before baker went there, they were losing. Their qb's got hurt.

    and you are stupid. btw, here's your question: "What is 10 x 0" LOL

       If you don't like OUR posts, then you can not read them. Put us on ignore.

    Calfoxwc...Don't waste your time with this moron. He's here to antagonize, and that's all. The next time he says anything worth reading, will be the first.

    @lodilobo said:

    Calfoxwc...Don't waste your time with this moron. He's here to antagonize, and that's all. The next time he says anything worth reading, will be the first.

    Still being on the Baker bandwagon would be considered antagonizing, if I gave a damn. It mostly comes across as delusional, if not deranged. 

  • @lodilobo said:

    Calfoxwc...Don't waste your time with this moron. He's here to antagonize, and that's all. The next time he says anything worth reading, will be the first.

    Still being on the Baker bandwagon would be considered antagonizing, if I gave a damn. It mostly comes across as delusional, if not deranged. 

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Still being on the Baker bandwagon would be considered antagonizing, if I gave a damn. It mostly comes across as delusional, if not deranged. 

    You're entitled to your opinion....just like everybody else. It's not like anyone gives a crap, though.

  • the haters and bitchers are allowed to talk about baker, but we aren't allowed to disagree with them?

    lol.

    that is also really stupid.

    and "crybaby" - superpoofer whined that he couldn't watch the videos....

    really now? seriously? Not smart enough to click?

    just stupid. Not worth anyone elses' time.

  • Quality stuff here.

  • the haters and bitchers are allowed to talk about baker, but we aren't allowed to disagree with them?

    lol.

    that is also really stupid.

    and "crybaby" - superpoofer whined that he couldn't watch the videos....

    really now? seriously? Not smart enough to click?

    just stupid. Not worth anyone elses' time.

    @calfoxwc said:

    the haters and bitchers are allowed to talk about baker, but we aren't allowed to disagree with them?

    lol.

    that is also really stupid.

    and "crybaby" - superpoofer whined that he couldn't watch the videos....

    really now? seriously? Not smart enough to click?

    just stupid. Not worth anyone elses' time.

    You and your equally delusional buddy @lodilobo cling on to any Baker straw as long as you can, to argue: "see what the Browns gave up?"

    The other day he posted about Baker having a game with a 98.9 QBR. A statistical outlier for him indeed. The very next game DW has a QBR of 122.4 (not an outlier for him, because in his last full season he averaged 112.4) and then it's: "yeah but, massage therapists."

    tumbleweed-desert.gif

  • @calfoxwc said:

    the haters and bitchers are allowed to talk about baker, but we aren't allowed to disagree with them?

    lol.

    that is also really stupid.

    and "crybaby" - superpoofer whined that he couldn't watch the videos....

    really now? seriously? Not smart enough to click?

    just stupid. Not worth anyone elses' time.

    You and your equally delusional buddy @lodilobo cling on to any Baker straw as long as you can, to argue: "see what the Browns gave up?"

    The other day he posted about Baker having a game with a 98.9 QBR. A statistical outlier for him indeed. The very next game DW has a QBR of 122.4 (not an outlier for him, because in his last full season he averaged 112.4) and then it's: "yeah but, massage therapists."

    tumbleweed-desert.gif

    @korsou-dawg said:

    You and your equally delusional buddy @lodilobo cling on to any Baker straw as long as you can, to argue: "see what the Browns gave up?"

    The other day he posted about Baker having a game with a 98.9 QBR. A statistical outlier for him indeed. The very next game DW has a QBR of 122.4 (not an outlier for him, because in his last full season he averaged 112.4) and then it's: "yeah but, massage therapists."

    tumbleweed-desert.gif

    Watson's 6 games this season: Avg. qb rating = 78.5....Mayfield's last 6 games: Avg. qb rating = 90.6...Fact. Not to mention...in that last 6 games, Mayfield has had 2 games exceeding the 122.5 rating that your hero had last week.

  • in his career, watson is 31-28.

    the stink will never end, and 31-28 doesn't say "superbowl".

  • Not to anybody in particular but too often guys will allow a personal rag against another poster influence their opinions on unrelated subjects.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Not to anybody in particular but too often guys will allow a personal rag against another poster influence their opinions on unrelated subjects.

    WSS

    True, but here's my problem with this certain poster Steve. He's entitled to his opinion. However, he has one humongous case of selective morality re: Watson, and it pisses off several posters here to no end.  I'll leave it at that.

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Still being on the Baker bandwagon would be considered antagonizing, if I gave a damn. It mostly comes across as delusional, if not deranged. 

    It's obsessive- compulsive behavior Korsou.  Where's the 300+ post threads fixating on ex Browns Jarvis Landry, or bemoaning a Browns fuckup letting go of Jordan Poyer who's made All-Pro and the Pro bowl, hanging on every one of his games with the Bills?