Skip to content

Mayfield

The Browns Board
381 39 19.4k 2
  • this is how bad it is - it won't go away. The End.

    Mar 20, 2022By. Randy Oliver. -. March 20, 2022. The revolt against the Browns trading for Deshaun Watson has begun. While most football fans in Cleveland are overjoyed with the thought of their typically star-adverse city landing one of the top talents in the league, some are discontent with having an alleged sexual predator under center, and are doing ...
  • this is how bad it is - it won't go away. The End.

    Mar 20, 2022By. Randy Oliver. -. March 20, 2022. The revolt against the Browns trading for Deshaun Watson has begun. While most football fans in Cleveland are overjoyed with the thought of their typically star-adverse city landing one of the top talents in the league, some are discontent with having an alleged sexual predator under center, and are doing ...

    @calfoxwc said:

    this is how bad it is - it won't go away. The End.

    Unfortunately, you won't either. 

    We are all aware of your selective morality regarding public figures. 

  • Don't make me grab you by the pussy. 

    Please don't. 

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:


    What is the end game of all this fucktard morality debate?

    Good question, I'll try to answer.

    Probably to divide and distract "we the people" and create apathy. An apathetic society can be run over. 

    Personally, I didn't like the trade but my love affair with the Browns is strong. I stayed with 'em  (just like many many fans) after bone head draft picks, stupid FA acquisitions, etc. I don't think I'll go to hell over rooting for the Browns with Watson, or without. 

    I've been debating canceling my season tickets, but I'm going to see how these last 6 games go. On that note, I do think the NFL's season ticket policy of sending in your $$ before the draft is BS.

  • this is how bad it is - it won't go away. The End.

    Mar 20, 2022By. Randy Oliver. -. March 20, 2022. The revolt against the Browns trading for Deshaun Watson has begun. While most football fans in Cleveland are overjoyed with the thought of their typically star-adverse city landing one of the top talents in the league, some are discontent with having an alleged sexual predator under center, and are doing ...

    @calfoxwc said:

    this is how bad it is - it won't go away. The End.

    Mar 20, 2022By. Randy Oliver. -. March 20, 2022. The revolt against the Browns trading for Deshaun Watson has begun. While most football fans in Cleveland are overjoyed with the thought of their typically star-adverse city landing one of the top talents in the league, some are discontent with having an alleged sexual predator under center, and are doing ...

    Time stamp...  3/20/2022   Watson starts  12/4/2022  You can now take your selective morality and leave the BROWNS Forum.. PERMANENTLY...  Please...  I hear Baker needs your support after he got benched in favor of SAM DARNOLD.   😁   

  • Is Baker 3rd string in Carolina?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    this is how bad it is - it won't go away. The End.

    Mar 20, 2022By. Randy Oliver. -. March 20, 2022. The revolt against the Browns trading for Deshaun Watson has begun. While most football fans in Cleveland are overjoyed with the thought of their typically star-adverse city landing one of the top talents in the league, some are discontent with having an alleged sexual predator under center, and are doing ...

    Time stamp...  3/20/2022   Watson starts  12/4/2022  You can now take your selective morality and leave the BROWNS Forum.. PERMANENTLY...  Please...  I hear Baker needs your support after he got benched in favor of SAM DARNOLD.   😁   

    @hoorta said:

    Time stamp...  3/20/2022   Watson starts  12/4/2022  You can now take your selective morality and leave the BROWNS Forum.. PERMANENTLY...  Please...  I hear Baker needs your support after he got benched in favor of SAM DARNOLD.   😁   

    Josh Rosen was your hero - "quick release" and "prototype pocket passer". So, your judgement is null and void.

    and I was simply responding to diehard's stupid comment.

  • @hoorta said:

    Time stamp...  3/20/2022   Watson starts  12/4/2022  You can now take your selective morality and leave the BROWNS Forum.. PERMANENTLY...  Please...  I hear Baker needs your support after he got benched in favor of SAM DARNOLD.   😁   

    Josh Rosen was your hero - "quick release" and "prototype pocket passer". So, your judgement is null and void.

    and I was simply responding to diehard's stupid comment.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Josh Rosen was your hero - "quick release" and "prototype pocket passer". So, your judgement is null and void.

    and I was simply responding to diehard's stupid comment.

    Fans don't disown a team over a quarterback trade.  You're no fan.   

  • Is Baker 3rd string in Carolina?

    @orion said:

    Is Baker 3rd string in Carolina?

    This can't be.

    The genius that is calfox told all of us that it was going to be "real fun" in Carolina this season with Baker at the helm. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Josh Rosen was your hero - "quick release" and "prototype pocket passer". So, your judgement is null and void.

    and I was simply responding to diehard's stupid comment.

    Fans don't disown a team over a quarterback trade.  You're no fan.   

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Fans don't disown a team over a quarterback trade.  You're no fan.   

    I didn't disown the team. I love the players - I hate the trade, the FO and the OWNERS.

    I was delighted they beat the Bucs. You're a sad kind of "man" on both forums. You want to give watson happy endings, that's on you.

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Fans don't disown a team over a quarterback trade.  You're no fan.   

    I didn't disown the team. I love the players - I hate the trade, the FO and the OWNERS.

    I was delighted they beat the Bucs. You're a sad kind of "man" on both forums. You want to give watson happy endings, that's on you.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I didn't disown the team. I love the players - I hate the trade, the FO and the OWNERS.

    I was delighted they beat the Bucs. You're a sad kind of "man" on both forums. You want to give watson happy endings, that's on you.

    Not sad, I'm actually in a good mood.  

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    I am not going to debate Watson on any other plane than his play. Whether someone wants to debate all the side issues is fine w me. I just don't give a shit.

    I agree....to a point.  If old or new, related to past issues or new issues, become a distraction or just too much of a black eye (like say, an Antonio Brown)....then ya gotta give a shit.  Until then, it's football.  And hopefully until then never comes.

  • I'm just glad I wasn't subjected to the same scrutiny this guy has had to endure back in my touring days.. ?

  • Is Baker 3rd string in Carolina?

    @orion said:

    Is Baker 3rd string in Carolina?

    Let's look at our last cluster of 1st round QBs:

    Brady Quinn who left Cleveland to be Tim Tebow's backup in Denver

    Brandon Weeden drafted 2 rounds before someone way more intelligent drafted Russell Wilson. 

    Johnny Blutarsky-Manziel:  If Woodstock had a High School Football Team looking for a Head Coach - he'd be perfect.  No playbook required here kids!

    Baker Mayfield.  The end came fast after a promising start.  

    Even more depressing is all of the QBs we could have selected since Bernie Kosar was the only QB we got right in the 1st round of the draft (albeit the Supplemental Draft) almost 40 years ago.

  • @hoorta said:

    Time stamp...  3/20/2022   Watson starts  12/4/2022  You can now take your selective morality and leave the BROWNS Forum.. PERMANENTLY...  Please...  I hear Baker needs your support after he got benched in favor of SAM DARNOLD.   😁   

    Josh Rosen was your hero - "quick release" and "prototype pocket passer". So, your judgement is null and void.

    and I was simply responding to diehard's stupid comment.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Josh Rosen was your hero - "quick release" and "prototype pocket passer". So, your judgement is null and void.

    and I was simply responding to diehard's stupid comment.

    You're trying to make a mount out of a molehill Cal...  The above was Tour's assessment. Rosen was about my third choice.  Going to root for the Browns to lose tomorrow, just because you hate Watson? It wouldn't surprise me one bit.  

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Josh Rosen was your hero - "quick release" and "prototype pocket passer". So, your judgement is null and void.

    and I was simply responding to diehard's stupid comment.

    You're trying to make a mount out of a molehill Cal...  The above was Tour's assessment. Rosen was about my third choice.  Going to root for the Browns to lose tomorrow, just because you hate Watson? It wouldn't surprise me one bit.  

    @hoorta said:

    You're trying to make a mount out of a molehill Cal...  The above was Tour's assessment. Rosen was about my third choice.  Going to root for the Browns to lose tomorrow, just because you hate Watson? It wouldn't surprise me one bit.  

    No, I'm not. My opinion doesn't match yours - get over it. Rosen, I think was your third choice. Guess who was your fifth choice?

    Josh Allen. Compare the two careers. I won that one. I'm not rooting for the dirtbag qb to win. It's complicated. Still want the rest of the Browns players to win. Bissett played his heart out, and deserves better.

  • The fact that cal continues to bring up the 2018 QB class makes it obvious this is the only prediction he's ever got right. ?

  • @hoorta said:

    You're trying to make a mount out of a molehill Cal...  The above was Tour's assessment. Rosen was about my third choice.  Going to root for the Browns to lose tomorrow, just because you hate Watson? It wouldn't surprise me one bit.  

    No, I'm not. My opinion doesn't match yours - get over it. Rosen, I think was your third choice. Guess who was your fifth choice?

    Josh Allen. Compare the two careers. I won that one. I'm not rooting for the dirtbag qb to win. It's complicated. Still want the rest of the Browns players to win. Bissett played his heart out, and deserves better.

    @calfoxwc said:

    No, I'm not. My opinion doesn't match yours - get over it. Rosen, I think was your third choice. Guess who was your fifth choice?

    Josh Allen. Compare the two careers. I won that one. I'm not rooting for the dirtbag qb to win. It's complicated. Still want the rest of the Browns players to win. Bissett played his heart out, and deserves better.

    Still tooting your horn you got that one right?  Damn fact Allen couldn't hit the broadside of a barn 1\2 the time at Wyoming, or you forget I scouted the hell out of him?    

  • I've gotten so many predictions right that I literally can't remember them all..... but it's the many I got wrong that still haunt my dreams.

    I'm such a teenage girl deep down inside. Wait, can I start using their changing room at the gym? 

    ^ Oh man, that's gonna get me canceled. 

  • I've gotten so many predictions right that I literally can't remember them all..... but it's the many I got wrong that still haunt my dreams.

    I'm such a teenage girl deep down inside. Wait, can I start using their changing room at the gym? 

    ^ Oh man, that's gonna get me canceled. 

    @d-bone said:

    I've gotten so many predictions right that I literally can't remember them all..... but it's the many I got wrong that still haunt my dreams.

    I'm such a teenage girl deep down inside. Wait, can I start using their changing room at the gym? 

    ^ Oh man, that's gonna get me canceled. 

    Oh lord, you going to start talking about the made-up war on Christmas next?