Skip to content

Mayfield

The Browns Board
381 39 19.4k 2
  • @hoorta said:

    Time stamp...  3/20/2022   Watson starts  12/4/2022  You can now take your selective morality and leave the BROWNS Forum.. PERMANENTLY...  Please...  I hear Baker needs your support after he got benched in favor of SAM DARNOLD.   😁   

    Josh Rosen was your hero - "quick release" and "prototype pocket passer". So, your judgement is null and void.

    and I was simply responding to diehard's stupid comment.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Josh Rosen was your hero - "quick release" and "prototype pocket passer". So, your judgement is null and void.

    and I was simply responding to diehard's stupid comment.

    Fans don't disown a team over a quarterback trade.  You're no fan.   

  • Is Baker 3rd string in Carolina?

    @orion said:

    Is Baker 3rd string in Carolina?

    This can't be.

    The genius that is calfox told all of us that it was going to be "real fun" in Carolina this season with Baker at the helm. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Josh Rosen was your hero - "quick release" and "prototype pocket passer". So, your judgement is null and void.

    and I was simply responding to diehard's stupid comment.

    Fans don't disown a team over a quarterback trade.  You're no fan.   

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Fans don't disown a team over a quarterback trade.  You're no fan.   

    I didn't disown the team. I love the players - I hate the trade, the FO and the OWNERS.

    I was delighted they beat the Bucs. You're a sad kind of "man" on both forums. You want to give watson happy endings, that's on you.

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Fans don't disown a team over a quarterback trade.  You're no fan.   

    I didn't disown the team. I love the players - I hate the trade, the FO and the OWNERS.

    I was delighted they beat the Bucs. You're a sad kind of "man" on both forums. You want to give watson happy endings, that's on you.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I didn't disown the team. I love the players - I hate the trade, the FO and the OWNERS.

    I was delighted they beat the Bucs. You're a sad kind of "man" on both forums. You want to give watson happy endings, that's on you.

    Not sad, I'm actually in a good mood.  

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    I am not going to debate Watson on any other plane than his play. Whether someone wants to debate all the side issues is fine w me. I just don't give a shit.

    I agree....to a point.  If old or new, related to past issues or new issues, become a distraction or just too much of a black eye (like say, an Antonio Brown)....then ya gotta give a shit.  Until then, it's football.  And hopefully until then never comes.

  • I'm just glad I wasn't subjected to the same scrutiny this guy has had to endure back in my touring days.. ?

  • Is Baker 3rd string in Carolina?

    @orion said:

    Is Baker 3rd string in Carolina?

    Let's look at our last cluster of 1st round QBs:

    Brady Quinn who left Cleveland to be Tim Tebow's backup in Denver

    Brandon Weeden drafted 2 rounds before someone way more intelligent drafted Russell Wilson. 

    Johnny Blutarsky-Manziel:  If Woodstock had a High School Football Team looking for a Head Coach - he'd be perfect.  No playbook required here kids!

    Baker Mayfield.  The end came fast after a promising start.  

    Even more depressing is all of the QBs we could have selected since Bernie Kosar was the only QB we got right in the 1st round of the draft (albeit the Supplemental Draft) almost 40 years ago.

  • @hoorta said:

    Time stamp...  3/20/2022   Watson starts  12/4/2022  You can now take your selective morality and leave the BROWNS Forum.. PERMANENTLY...  Please...  I hear Baker needs your support after he got benched in favor of SAM DARNOLD.   😁   

    Josh Rosen was your hero - "quick release" and "prototype pocket passer". So, your judgement is null and void.

    and I was simply responding to diehard's stupid comment.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Josh Rosen was your hero - "quick release" and "prototype pocket passer". So, your judgement is null and void.

    and I was simply responding to diehard's stupid comment.

    You're trying to make a mount out of a molehill Cal...  The above was Tour's assessment. Rosen was about my third choice.  Going to root for the Browns to lose tomorrow, just because you hate Watson? It wouldn't surprise me one bit.  

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Josh Rosen was your hero - "quick release" and "prototype pocket passer". So, your judgement is null and void.

    and I was simply responding to diehard's stupid comment.

    You're trying to make a mount out of a molehill Cal...  The above was Tour's assessment. Rosen was about my third choice.  Going to root for the Browns to lose tomorrow, just because you hate Watson? It wouldn't surprise me one bit.  

    @hoorta said:

    You're trying to make a mount out of a molehill Cal...  The above was Tour's assessment. Rosen was about my third choice.  Going to root for the Browns to lose tomorrow, just because you hate Watson? It wouldn't surprise me one bit.  

    No, I'm not. My opinion doesn't match yours - get over it. Rosen, I think was your third choice. Guess who was your fifth choice?

    Josh Allen. Compare the two careers. I won that one. I'm not rooting for the dirtbag qb to win. It's complicated. Still want the rest of the Browns players to win. Bissett played his heart out, and deserves better.

  • The fact that cal continues to bring up the 2018 QB class makes it obvious this is the only prediction he's ever got right. ?

  • @hoorta said:

    You're trying to make a mount out of a molehill Cal...  The above was Tour's assessment. Rosen was about my third choice.  Going to root for the Browns to lose tomorrow, just because you hate Watson? It wouldn't surprise me one bit.  

    No, I'm not. My opinion doesn't match yours - get over it. Rosen, I think was your third choice. Guess who was your fifth choice?

    Josh Allen. Compare the two careers. I won that one. I'm not rooting for the dirtbag qb to win. It's complicated. Still want the rest of the Browns players to win. Bissett played his heart out, and deserves better.

    @calfoxwc said:

    No, I'm not. My opinion doesn't match yours - get over it. Rosen, I think was your third choice. Guess who was your fifth choice?

    Josh Allen. Compare the two careers. I won that one. I'm not rooting for the dirtbag qb to win. It's complicated. Still want the rest of the Browns players to win. Bissett played his heart out, and deserves better.

    Still tooting your horn you got that one right?  Damn fact Allen couldn't hit the broadside of a barn 1\2 the time at Wyoming, or you forget I scouted the hell out of him?    

  • I've gotten so many predictions right that I literally can't remember them all..... but it's the many I got wrong that still haunt my dreams.

    I'm such a teenage girl deep down inside. Wait, can I start using their changing room at the gym? 

    ^ Oh man, that's gonna get me canceled. 

  • I've gotten so many predictions right that I literally can't remember them all..... but it's the many I got wrong that still haunt my dreams.

    I'm such a teenage girl deep down inside. Wait, can I start using their changing room at the gym? 

    ^ Oh man, that's gonna get me canceled. 

    @d-bone said:

    I've gotten so many predictions right that I literally can't remember them all..... but it's the many I got wrong that still haunt my dreams.

    I'm such a teenage girl deep down inside. Wait, can I start using their changing room at the gym? 

    ^ Oh man, that's gonna get me canceled. 

    Oh lord, you going to start talking about the made-up war on Christmas next? 

  • I've gotten so many predictions right that I literally can't remember them all..... but it's the many I got wrong that still haunt my dreams.

    I'm such a teenage girl deep down inside. Wait, can I start using their changing room at the gym? 

    ^ Oh man, that's gonna get me canceled. 

    @d-bone said:

    I've gotten so many predictions right that I literally can't remember them all..... but it's the many I got wrong that still haunt my dreams.

    I'm such a teenage girl deep down inside. Wait, can I start using their changing room at the gym? 

    ^ Oh man, that's gonna get me canceled. 

    ? I hear ya!   Slightly different but same feeling afterward:  I've gotten more predictions right that I didn't want to come true than ones I wanted to come true.  

  • I go to maybe one Browns game every 5 years, and one of them just happened to be his playing debut against the Jets on a Thursday night game. It was the most exciting sporting event l’ve ever attended. Really, that year and the next 2 were pretty exciting. I appreciate what he did for us.

  • fuck it I feel good till the end of the day so suck it mother fuckers 

  • @calfoxwc said:

         you "scout" like a grizzled old homeless guy - unless you parrot Tiam, as usual, who knows his stuff. Have a nice day.http:

    http://hellinahandbasket.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/homeless-guy-with-big-beard.jpg

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Fans don't disown a team over a quarterback trade.  You're no fan.   

    I didn't disown the team. I love the players - I hate the trade, the FO and the OWNERS.

    I was delighted they beat the Bucs. You're a sad kind of "man" on both forums. You want to give watson happy endings, that's on you.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I didn't disown the team. I love the players - I hate the trade, the FO and the OWNERS.

    I was delighted they beat the Bucs. You're a sad kind of "man" on both forums. You want to give watson happy endings, that's on you.

    So happy now Cal? Browns win and Watson plays like crap?   

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I didn't disown the team. I love the players - I hate the trade, the FO and the OWNERS.

    I was delighted they beat the Bucs. You're a sad kind of "man" on both forums. You want to give watson happy endings, that's on you.

    So happy now Cal? Browns win and Watson plays like crap?   

    @hoorta said:

    So happy now Cal? Browns win and Watson plays like crap?   

    sorry your loverboy watson was allowed to make a bigger ass of himself on the field, instead of just in real life. I'm happy the rest of the players got a win. Without three TD's from the defense and spec teams.... the browns would have lost 8-3. The upside is, didn't watch it, was running errands, and was happy to avoid seeing stefanski trying to look intelligent on the sidelines.

  • @hoorta said:

    So happy now Cal? Browns win and Watson plays like crap?   

    sorry your loverboy watson was allowed to make a bigger ass of himself on the field, instead of just in real life. I'm happy the rest of the players got a win. Without three TD's from the defense and spec teams.... the browns would have lost 8-3. The upside is, didn't watch it, was running errands, and was happy to avoid seeing stefanski trying to look intelligent on the sidelines.

    @calfoxwc said:

    sorry your loverboy watson was allowed to make a bigger ass of himself on the field, instead of just in real life. I'm happy the rest of the players got a win. Without three TD's from the defense and spec teams.... the browns would have lost 8-3. The upside is, didn't watch it, was running errands, and was happy to avoid seeing stefanski trying to look intelligent on the sidelines.

    Your Panthers still having "a real fun season" cal?