Skip to content

​ "The"  ?  Official Browns at Bengals Game 13 Thread  • WEEK 14 •  ? ​

The Browns Board
280 29 6.3k 1
  • I just hope Mr.PeePee stops tossing passes in the dirt... Not a good look for someone "supposedly" considered a top 5 QB..

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Time to keep Joe Burrow winless against the Browns!

    I actually really like the kid, but I'd like for him to have to sit for nine months until the beginning of the 2023 season stewing on the fact that he's still winless vs the Browns more. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I actually really like the kid, but I'd like for him to have to stew for nine months until the beginning of the 2023 season stewing on the fact that he's still winless vs the Browns more. 

    Classy kid that's not too hard to root for every time he plays against Pittsburgh or Baltimore.  He's got a lot of weapons on the perimeter so I hope our back tiers are ready for the challenge.  For some reason, the Browns have matched up well enough to exploit Cincy's weaknesses.  I don't see why they can't do it again if they've prepared like they should. Winning the turnover battle didn't hurt. It would be nice to see Watson run for some good chunks of yardage when it's available; and I think the mojo of it all would calm his nerves in the passing game.   

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I actually really like the kid, but I'd like for him to have to stew for nine months until the beginning of the 2023 season stewing on the fact that he's still winless vs the Browns more. 

    Classy kid that's not too hard to root for every time he plays against Pittsburgh or Baltimore.  He's got a lot of weapons on the perimeter so I hope our back tiers are ready for the challenge.  For some reason, the Browns have matched up well enough to exploit Cincy's weaknesses.  I don't see why they can't do it again if they've prepared like they should. Winning the turnover battle didn't hurt. It would be nice to see Watson run for some good chunks of yardage when it's available; and I think the mojo of it all would calm his nerves in the passing game.   

    @flugel said:

    Classy kid that's not too hard to root for every time he plays against Pittsburgh or Baltimore.  He's got a lot of weapons on the perimeter so I hope our back tiers are ready for the challenge.  For some reason, the Browns have matched up well enough to exploit Cincy's weaknesses.  I don't see why they can't do it again if they've prepared like they should. Winning the turnover battle didn't hurt. It would be nice to see Watson run for some good chunks of yardage when it's available; and I think the mojo of it all would calm his nerves in the passing game.   

    I think the reason the Browns seem to match up well against Cincinnati is that they aren't a very physical team. 

    One of these days they are going to wake up and try and exploit the soft center that is the Browns defense.

  • @flugel said:

    Classy kid that's not too hard to root for every time he plays against Pittsburgh or Baltimore.  He's got a lot of weapons on the perimeter so I hope our back tiers are ready for the challenge.  For some reason, the Browns have matched up well enough to exploit Cincy's weaknesses.  I don't see why they can't do it again if they've prepared like they should. Winning the turnover battle didn't hurt. It would be nice to see Watson run for some good chunks of yardage when it's available; and I think the mojo of it all would calm his nerves in the passing game.   

    I think the reason the Browns seem to match up well against Cincinnati is that they aren't a very physical team. 

    One of these days they are going to wake up and try and exploit the soft center that is the Browns defense.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think the reason the Browns seem to match up well against Cincinnati is that they aren't a very physical team. 

    One of these days they are going to wake up and try and exploit the soft center that is the Browns defense.

    Last time they got behind the sticks which prevented them from doing so. Let's hope history repeats itself today.

  • Todays 49ers vs Buccaneers game is rookie Brock Purdy vs Tom Brady.

    It is the largest age difference between starting QBs in the history of the NFL. 

  • On this date, 1949, the Browns win their fourth and last AAFC Championship. In front of a small crowd of 22,000 at Cleveland Stadium, the Browns beat the 49ers 21-7.

    browns 1949 title.jpeg

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I think the reason the Browns seem to match up well against Cincinnati is that they aren't a very physical team. 

    One of these days they are going to wake up and try and exploit the soft center that is the Browns defense.

    Last time they got behind the sticks which prevented them from doing so. Let's hope history repeats itself today.

    @flugel said:

    Last time they got behind the sticks which prevented them from doing so. Let's hope history repeats itself today.

    after watching the Bengals-Chiefs game again on record.....

    the Bengals are coming to form, with Chase back. Should be quite a battle out there.

    Burrow has been able to change plays, etc - and he's on fire. Hurst is out - interesting to see

    just how good Wilcox can be at TE for the Bengals.

  • Weather in Cincinnati:

    Temps in the lower 40s, overcast, small chance of rain. 

    Not too bad for football in December in the AFC North. 

  • I would expect Cincy to put 8 guys on the line to slow down Chubb, and and dare DW to beat them.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Time to keep Joe Burrow winless against the Browns!

    I actually really like the kid, but I'd like for him to have to sit for nine months until the beginning of the 2023 season stewing on the fact that he's still winless vs the Browns more. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I actually really like the kid, but I'd like for him to have to sit for nine months until the beginning of the 2023 season stewing on the fact that he's still winless vs the Browns more. 

    I have always admired Joe, the last High School Championship game I attended he was the QB for Athens.

    I watched him toss 6 TD passes in that game, and knew he was something special.

    When he committed to Ohio State I was thrilled, and when they let him walk to LSU….I was pissed.

  • I would expect Cincy to put 8 guys on the line to slow down Chubb, and and dare DW to beat them.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I would expect Cincy to put 8 guys on the line to slow down Chubb, and and dare DW to beat them.

    Njoku is playing, right?

    Would be a great time for play-action passes downfield to him to get those safeties back.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I actually really like the kid, but I'd like for him to have to sit for nine months until the beginning of the 2023 season stewing on the fact that he's still winless vs the Browns more. 

    I have always admired Joe, the last High School Championship game I attended he was the QB for Athens.

    I watched him toss 6 TD passes in that game, and knew he was something special.

    When he committed to Ohio State I was thrilled, and when they let him walk to LSU….I was pissed.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I have always admired Joe, the last High School Championship game I attended he was the QB for Athens.

    I watched him toss 6 TD passes in that game, and knew he was something special.

    When he committed to Ohio State I was thrilled, and when they let him walk to LSU….I was pissed.

    Unfortunately the Browns didn't have the #1 overall pick the season he came out in the NFL Draft.

  • I would expect Cincy to put 8 guys on the line to slow down Chubb, and and dare DW to beat them.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I would expect Cincy to put 8 guys on the line to slow down Chubb, and and dare DW to beat them.

    good fuck em Amari will just burn them deep(yes he is gonna play today)

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I would expect Cincy to put 8 guys on the line to slow down Chubb, and and dare DW to beat them.

    Njoku is playing, right?

    Would be a great time for play-action passes downfield to him to get those safeties back.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Njoku is playing, right?

    Would be a great time for play-action passes downfield to him to get those safeties back.

    he's playing so is cooper

  • 23 mins to kick off we win the coin toss we win the game 

  • The Battle Of OHIO is set to begin GO BROWNS   see ya all at the half

  • sydS syd

    23 mins to kick off we win the coin toss we win the game 

    @syd said:

    23 mins to kick off we win the coin toss we win the game 

    We'll see, because they did win the coin toss ?

  • Myles got pressure on Joe B already

    3 and out

  • One of the Bengals CBs is down, and they already lost one of their starters for the season. 

  • So far, so good for Watson.