Skip to content

​ "The"  ?  Official Browns at Bengals Game 13 Thread  • WEEK 14 •  ? ​

The Browns Board
280 29 6.4k 1
  • N Neo

    @nickers said:

    He looks no better than Mayfield... Gets passes batted and throws picks...
     

    It's one thing to say how Watson fits into the system on paper, it quite another thing to see how he "actually" fits when you see him out on the field, what players he clicks with, how to best use his skills. There's going to be a process no doubt about it and it probably going to be painful, but I think once they figure it out it will be worth it.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @neo said:

    It's one thing to say how Watson fits into the system on paper, it quite another thing to see how he "actually" fits when you see him out on the field, what players he clicks with, how to best use his skills. There's going to be a process no doubt about it and it probably going to be painful, but I think once they figure it out it will be worth it.

    You sound like you work in the front office

    LOL

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    Shitpanski and his sweater vest are as bad as Shofner and his stocking hat.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Well at least the squeelers lost

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Game over... Shit play call...

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Watson tried but he can't catch 'em too ....l

    And now, the end is near
    And so I face the final curtain

    My friend, I'll say it clear
    I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
    I've lived a life that's full
    I traveled each and every highway
    And more, much more than this
    I did it my way

    Regrets, I've had a few
    But then again, too few to mention

    I did what I had to do
    And saw it through without exemption
    I planned each charted course
    Each careful step along the byway
    And more, much more than this
    I did it my way

  • @neo said:

    It's one thing to say how Watson fits into the system on paper, it quite another thing to see how he "actually" fits when you see him out on the field, what players he clicks with, how to best use his skills. There's going to be a process no doubt about it and it probably going to be painful, but I think once they figure it out it will be worth it.

    You sound like you work in the front office

    LOL

    N Neo wrote on last edited by Neo

    @browns149 said:

    You sound like you work in the front office

    LOL

    If you want to shitcan Watson after two games, then so be it. I really don't care. And after Browns fans run Watson out of town, I'll sit back and watch them eat each other alive as they argue until the end of time why this team still sucks. I've already learned to have other things to do on Sunday during football season. 

  • N Neo

    @browns149 said:

    You sound like you work in the front office

    LOL

    If you want to shitcan Watson after two games, then so be it. I really don't care. And after Browns fans run Watson out of town, I'll sit back and watch them eat each other alive as they argue until the end of time why this team still sucks. I've already learned to have other things to do on Sunday during football season. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @neo said:

    If you want to shitcan Watson after two games, then so be it. I really don't care. And after Browns fan run Watson out of town, I'll sit back and watch them eat each other alive as they argue until the end of time why this team still sucks. I've already learned to have other things to do on Sunday during football season. 

    No I don’t want to get rid of Watson. He’s barely played. But the coach could go, and I wouldn’t be upset

  • @neo said:

    If you want to shitcan Watson after two games, then so be it. I really don't care. And after Browns fan run Watson out of town, I'll sit back and watch them eat each other alive as they argue until the end of time why this team still sucks. I've already learned to have other things to do on Sunday during football season. 

    No I don’t want to get rid of Watson. He’s barely played. But the coach could go, and I wouldn’t be upset

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    No I don’t want to get rid of Watson. He’s barely played. But the coach could go, and I wouldn’t be upset

    Him and Woods can go today... It doesn't matter anymore

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    03:46 left, hmmm.  

  • N Neo

    @browns149 said:

    You sound like you work in the front office

    LOL

    If you want to shitcan Watson after two games, then so be it. I really don't care. And after Browns fans run Watson out of town, I'll sit back and watch them eat each other alive as they argue until the end of time why this team still sucks. I've already learned to have other things to do on Sunday during football season. 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    @neo said:

    If you want to shitcan Watson after two games, then so be it. I really don't care. And after Browns fans run Watson out of town, I'll sit back and watch them eat each other alive as they argue until the end of time why this team still sucks. I've already learned to have other things to do on Sunday during football season. 

    Im enjoying the collapse of the steelers

  • @neo said:

    If you want to shitcan Watson after two games, then so be it. I really don't care. And after Browns fans run Watson out of town, I'll sit back and watch them eat each other alive as they argue until the end of time why this team still sucks. I've already learned to have other things to do on Sunday during football season. 

    Im enjoying the collapse of the steelers

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @kvoethe said:

    Im enjoying the collapse of the steelers

    It is nice to see.  FINALLY!!!!

  • F FALCON7 wrote on last edited by

    Nice pass...

  • 03:46 left, hmmm.  

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    03:46 left, hmmm.  

    Watson 3/6 on 4th down not bad but not enough today.  Chubb 34 yards ?

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    I wonder if Lindy Infante's playbook is around somewhere.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Endless analysis of why we lost.

    It is the same thing, whoever is in charge of the game day Browns is incompetent. If ShitMyPantski is running this club, there is no reason not to fire him.

    One thing is inarguable. The Browns will keep referring to the shit we saw today.

    Continuing with this management is idiotic.

    Amen Brother!

  • I wonder if Lindy Infante's playbook is around somewhere.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    I wonder if Lindy Infante's playbook is around somewhere.

    We have trash coaching...

  • I wonder if Lindy Infante's playbook is around somewhere.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    I wonder if Lindy Infante's playbook is around somewhere.

    I’m sure Bernie has a copy somewhere 

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by

    Browns will be fine. Bengals got a ton of calls today. Watson will get better 

  • Browns will be fine. Bengals got a ton of calls today. Watson will get better 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Browns will be fine. Bengals got a ton of calls today. Watson will get better 

    But we still have a subpar coach

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    The first quarter was the worst quarter of the nfl I’ve ever seen, penalty every play and a million commercials.

    But yea…I think the browns need to join the coaching carousel yet again. Can’t keep this garbage staff for the sake of stability.