"The" ? Official Browns at Bengals Game 13 Thread • WEEK 14 • ?
-
I would expect Cincy to put 8 guys on the line to slow down Chubb, and and dare DW to beat them.
I would expect Cincy to put 8 guys on the line to slow down Chubb, and and dare DW to beat them.
Njoku is playing, right?
Would be a great time for play-action passes downfield to him to get those safeties back.
-
I actually really like the kid, but I'd like for him to have to sit for nine months until the beginning of the 2023 season stewing on the fact that he's still winless vs the Browns more.
I have always admired Joe, the last High School Championship game I attended he was the QB for Athens.
I watched him toss 6 TD passes in that game, and knew he was something special.
When he committed to Ohio State I was thrilled, and when they let him walk to LSU….I was pissed.
I have always admired Joe, the last High School Championship game I attended he was the QB for Athens.
I watched him toss 6 TD passes in that game, and knew he was something special.
When he committed to Ohio State I was thrilled, and when they let him walk to LSU….I was pissed.
Unfortunately the Browns didn't have the #1 overall pick the season he came out in the NFL Draft.
-
I would expect Cincy to put 8 guys on the line to slow down Chubb, and and dare DW to beat them.
I would expect Cincy to put 8 guys on the line to slow down Chubb, and and dare DW to beat them.
good fuck em Amari will just burn them deep(yes he is gonna play today)
-
I would expect Cincy to put 8 guys on the line to slow down Chubb, and and dare DW to beat them.
Njoku is playing, right?
Would be a great time for play-action passes downfield to him to get those safeties back.
Njoku is playing, right?
Would be a great time for play-action passes downfield to him to get those safeties back.
he's playing so is cooper
-
-
Myles got pressure on Joe B already
3 and out
-
One of the Bengals CBs is down, and they already lost one of their starters for the season.
-
That screen play made my butthole pucker just a bit.
-
That was a nifty option run by Watson, well-designed.
I thought he made it for a first down, but apparently not.
And Brissett just air mails a wide open DPJ.
Ugh.
-
That screen play made my butthole pucker just a bit.
That screen play made my butthole pucker just a bit.
Watson says the same thing, but for different reasons...
-
That screen play made my butthole pucker just a bit.
Watson says the same thing, but for different reasons...
-
I don't see proof that his left foot actually came down in-bounds.
It might have, but none of those angles tell me "Yes, it was in".
So I guess they'll call it good.
-
Hilarious.
At least you can recognize humor again. ?
-
Hilarious.
At least you can recognize humor again. ?
-
When I actually see it, I suppose I'll inform everyone.
See, you do know humor! Good for you!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login