Skip to content

Introduction

The Browns Board
16 8 1.2k
  • @jadbf said:

    Hey VB, Golfer here. Welcome!

    Hey Golfer, still live in PA? I'm in Florida now Jacksonville to be specific, lot of great golf courses around here!

  • @jadbf said:

    YEP! and still "wasting the taxpayers money"!!!

    LOL!

    I'm glad I don't have to skip over a five pararagraph response to that statement by a certain someone in NC who will remain nameless.

    What is JADBF?

  • @jadbf said:

    YEP! and still "wasting the taxpayers money"!!!

    LOL!

    I'm glad I don't have to skip over a five pararagraph response to that statement by a certain someone in NC who will remain nameless.

    What is JADBF?

    @dumasswhiteguy said:

    LOL!

    I'm glad I don't have to skip over a five pararagraph response to that statement by a certain someone in NC who will remain nameless.

    What is JADBF?

    Was that his statement? I thought it was Know-not-all's statement. I could be wrong, its been a long time...lol

  • Welcome aboard dawg! 🙂

  • @dumasswhiteguy said:

    LOL!

    I'm glad I don't have to skip over a five pararagraph response to that statement by a certain someone in NC who will remain nameless.

    What is JADBF?

    Was that his statement? I thought it was Know-not-all's statement. I could be wrong, its been a long time...lol

    @nebbrownsfan said:

    Was that his statement? I thought it was Know-not-all's statement. I could be wrong, its been a long time...lol

    dat would be one of da ich's classy statements or sumtin.......dis is too funny..........whatever

    Of course, good ole Knowdick ran with it too.

  • @nebbrownsfan said:

    Was that his statement? I thought it was Know-not-all's statement. I could be wrong, its been a long time...lol

    dat would be one of da ich's classy statements or sumtin.......dis is too funny..........whatever

    Of course, good ole Knowdick ran with it too.

    @riffer-x said:

    dat would be one of da ich's classy statements or sumtin.......dis is too funny..........whatever

    Of course, good ole Knowdick ran with it too.

    I remember those little wars....lol Was almost like being in a soap opera.

  • @nebbrownsfan said:

    Was that his statement? I thought it was Know-not-all's statement. I could be wrong, its been a long time...lol

    dat would be one of da ich's classy statements or sumtin.......dis is too funny..........whatever

    Of course, good ole Knowdick ran with it too.

    @riffer-x said:

    dat would be one of da ich's classy statements or sumtin.......dis is too funny..........whatever

    Of course, good ole Knowdick ran with it too.

    Knownothing/Jack/"Da ich" AKA the 3 mustbequeers who destroyed the ABJ board.

  • @riffer-x said:

    dat would be one of da ich's classy statements or sumtin.......dis is too funny..........whatever

    Of course, good ole Knowdick ran with it too.

    Knownothing/Jack/"Da ich" AKA the 3 mustbequeers who destroyed the ABJ board.

    @dumasswhiteguy said:

    Knownothing/Jack/"Da ich" AKA the 3 mustbequeers who destroyed the ABJ board.

    So true....a sad day indeed.

  • @riffer-x said:

    Yo VB Dawg Earthedice here. Glad you're around and love your new name.

    Thanks Earthed er Ripper. I see you you still have the same funny avatar and I love the steroids bit for your signature!

    @dumasswhiteguy said:

    Thanks Earthed er Ripper. I see you you still have the same funny avatar and I love the steroids bit for your signature!

    Yep...I'm the same...welcome back

  • @riffer-x said:

    dat would be one of da ich's classy statements or sumtin.......dis is too funny..........whatever

    Of course, good ole Knowdick ran with it too.

    Knownothing/Jack/"Da ich" AKA the 3 mustbequeers who destroyed the ABJ board.

    @dumasswhiteguy said:

    Knownothing/Jack/"Da ich" AKA the 3 mustbequeers who destroyed the ABJ board.

    Actually it was (g.h.ou lie )....he called Knowitall's work and threatened jack and that puss called the fbi or sumptin....lol They it BLEW up