Skip to content

" The"  ?   Official  Thursday  &  Saturday * WEEK 15 * ​​​​​​​ Saturday Baltimore (+2.5)  at  Cleveland  4:30 pm   ?

The Browns Board
118 15 2.3k 1
  • 36 - 36 INCREDIBLE  COMEBACK  !   2 minutes  left.

    ★ BROWNS up soon. ★

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @mjp28 said:

    36 - 36 INCREDIBLE  COMEBACK  !   2 minutes  left.

    ★ BROWNS up soon. ★

    i switched over at the half of the Beaver game  WOW so i am gonna record the rest of the Beavs and watch the end after the Browns game 

    side note : i was surprised to see herbstriet and McAfee doing the Beavs game 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Can't watch because of the fucking Vikings game in ot. Jesus Wtf. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #24

    WTF fuck the colts fuck the vikings Bring on the  Browns

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #25

    If you don't get WEWS channel 5 which we don't,  we missed the entire first quarter of the Browns game. We picked it up at the start of the second quarter.  We got screwed out of a whole quarter of football. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    3rd and 13 and give up a 15 yard shovel pass.  Typical Browns

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    That last drive had no announcers. Was that on purpose? 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    I literally can't watch our defense against the run. It's pathetic that our offense can't get a YARD on the ground and we KNOW they're running it and it's like we aren't there. I don't understand. 

  • I literally can't watch our defense against the run. It's pathetic that our offense can't get a YARD on the ground and we KNOW they're running it and it's like we aren't there. I don't understand. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I literally can't watch our defense against the run. It's pathetic that our offense can't get a YARD on the ground and we KNOW they're running it and it's like we aren't there. I don't understand. 

    I wrote earlier this week that I thought they would run for over 250. They are on the way

    Our defense is too small. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Who is number 17?

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Deshaun looks sharp.  That 3rd and goal pass was right where it needed to be. 

  • Who is number 17?

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @browns149 said:

    Who is number 17?

    That Baldwin? 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Everyone on earth knew we had zero chance to get that td. It's very weird to know that we won't score. It's funny, that last throw to Njoku was PERFECT but he somehow got tripped up so he couldn't jump. What are the odds? 

    And if we run that effing stretch play to the left again in the red zone, I'm going to see my therapist immediately. It's literally a wasted play. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You silly gooses be on your best behavior, I'll be in Akron tonight during the game, will have to DVR it and watch it when I get home. 

    Here's a PUT IN DOBBS! now for everyone's amusement...  

    And I'm not waiting around for the 1 pm SATURDAY game to start this so  ★ GO BROWNS  ★   And......

    Join in everyone for the  1, 4:30 and 8 pm SATURDAY  games and comments.   " Maybe a  WEDGEWOOD PIZZA   for  • GAMEDAY "  •  ????

    20221204_152658.jpeg

    N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @mjp28 said:

    And I'm not waiting around for the 1 pm SATURDAY game to start this so  ★ GO BROWNS  ★   And......

    Join in everyone for the  1, 4:30 and 8 pm SATURDAY  games and comments.   " Maybe a  WEDGEWOOD PIZZA   for  • GAMEDAY "  •  ????

    20221204_152658.jpeg

    That looks really good. This is one of my homemade pizzas made from scratch 

    20221204_192926.jpg

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I literally can't watch our defense against the run. It's pathetic that our offense can't get a YARD on the ground and we KNOW they're running it and it's like we aren't there. I don't understand. 

    I wrote earlier this week that I thought they would run for over 250. They are on the way

    Our defense is too small. 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @browns149 said:

    I wrote earlier this week that I thought they would run for over 250. They are on the way

    Our defense is too small. 

    I know I'm being a negative douche right now and I'm sorry guys. We're just so hard to watch. Like, do we have ANY explosive ability? It's so boring. We're somehow up 3 and it feels like we're losing by 17. LMFAO. 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I literally can't watch our defense against the run. It's pathetic that our offense can't get a YARD on the ground and we KNOW they're running it and it's like we aren't there. I don't understand. 

    I wrote earlier this week that I thought they would run for over 250. They are on the way

    Our defense is too small. 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @browns149 said:

    Our defense is too small. 

    This is unwatchable. We look like toddlers out there and Clowney is now out. 

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Int! Ward!

  • @browns149 said:

    Our defense is too small. 

    This is unwatchable. We look like toddlers out there and Clowney is now out. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @jiggins7919 said:

    This is unwatchable. We look like toddlers out there and Clowney is now out. 

    Not good.  Plus JK Dobbins is hitting his stride also not good.

    Hey hig what's new with you  ..... and a freakin' INT ..... GOOD !

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Hey  CLE 6 - 3 3rd quarter  7 minutes.   At this rate, ahhhh.   9-3 ?

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Passing game looks better.

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #41

    3e24effe2121a3727a1672d963735905.gif.f0c9cf15c290892e50c0292c374092cf.gif