The face I'll make if DA gets to start...
-
-
-
I will be cheering no matter who runs out the tunnel.
-
-
Me, too ! And probably, all of us.
But the "crap" will still be there... because I figure DA's limitations
will still make me choke on my root beer when I least expect it...
-


Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

