Skip to content

Pocic coming off ir

The Browns Board
5 3 241
  • we sure could have used him in the bengals game and will be a major upgrade at center 3-0 here we go

  • I read that earlier today.  We 'assume' that he'll be activated.

  • I read that earlier today.  We 'assume' that he'll be activated.

    @orion said:

    I read that earlier today.  We 'assume' that he'll be activated.

    hope so cause he really helps the running game and i hear theres supposed to be some nasty weather gametime

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    I read that earlier today.  We 'assume' that he'll be activated.

    hope so cause he really helps the running game and i hear theres supposed to be some nasty weather gametime

    @syd said:

    hope so cause he really helps the running game and i hear theres supposed to be some nasty weather gametime

    Absolutely.   Especially on what might be a bad weather game, great for running and a controlled passing game  with   occasional deep shots !

    Possible home field advantage  ?

  • @syd said:

    hope so cause he really helps the running game and i hear theres supposed to be some nasty weather gametime

    Absolutely.   Especially on what might be a bad weather game, great for running and a controlled passing game  with   occasional deep shots !

    Possible home field advantage  ?

    @mjp28 said:

    Possible home field advantage

    vs a dome team you betcha