Skip to content

CSLD

Political Discussion
2 2 487
  • Thought we could refine this category similar to the way the LGBT blah blah blah evolved over time.

    Crazy Stupid Lying Drunk are of course valid classifications but I thought of one more; some people know their opinions are fucked up but just post to be:

    Assholes.

    CSLDA

    Carry on. Glad to help. 

    WSS 

  • Thought we could refine this category similar to the way the LGBT blah blah blah evolved over time.

    Crazy Stupid Lying Drunk are of course valid classifications but I thought of one more; some people know their opinions are fucked up but just post to be:

    Assholes.

    CSLDA

    Carry on. Glad to help. 

    WSS 

    @westside-steve said:

    Thought we could refine this category similar to the way the LGBT blah blah blah evolved over time.

    Crazy Stupid Lying Drunk are of course valid classifications but I thought of one more; some people know their opinions are fucked up but just post to be:

    Assholes.

    CSLDA

    Carry on. Glad to help. 

    WSS 

    Hidden clues to the guilty ones:

    CSLDA

    cccp, syd, and Larry