Skip to content

fuck the saints

The Browns Board
8 5 987
  • were fighting for are playoff lives so suck it new orleans  you  might as well just stay home it's gonna be to cold for your dome playing ass's

  • The first Browns game I went to was in 1984, at Cleveland Stadium vs the Saints. Rutigliano had just been fired, it was Marty Shottenheimer's first game as a head coach. 

    The Browns lost 16-14, so yes, fuck the Saints. 

  • The first Browns game I went to was in 1984, at Cleveland Stadium vs the Saints. Rutigliano had just been fired, it was Marty Shottenheimer's first game as a head coach. 

    The Browns lost 16-14, so yes, fuck the Saints. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The first Browns game I went to was in 1984, at Cleveland Stadium vs the Saints. Rutigliano had just been fired, it was Marty Shottenheimer's first game as a head coach. 

    The Browns lost 16-14, so yes, fuck the Saints. 

    I actually caught Morten Anderson's game winning FG in that game,through the net?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The first Browns game I went to was in 1984, at Cleveland Stadium vs the Saints. Rutigliano had just been fired, it was Marty Shottenheimer's first game as a head coach. 

    The Browns lost 16-14, so yes, fuck the Saints. 

    I actually caught Morten Anderson's game winning FG in that game,through the net?

    @bob806 said:

    I actually caught Morten Anderson's game winning FG in that game,through the net?

    Really  ?  Now how cool is that.  

    ...... but too bad it wasn't a  DONK !    

  • # 82  The great Ozzie Newsome,  6' 2"  232 lbs almost exactly Jim Brown size.

    SUMMARY.   G. 198. AV. 76. Rec. 662.  Yds. 7980. Y/R. 12.1. TD. 47. FantPt. 1102.5.  all with the Cleveland BROWNS  1978 -1990.  
    Draft: Cleveland Browns in the 1st round (23rd overall) of the 1978 NFL Draft.

    Hall of Fame: Inducted as Player in 1999 (Full List)    As Exec: 24 Yrs (Full Record)

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Sometimes I wonder if there is Morten Anderson Sr. And Jr.  I felt like the guy was in the league forever 

  • @bob806 said:

    I actually caught Morten Anderson's game winning FG in that game,through the net?

    Really  ?  Now how cool is that.  

    ...... but too bad it wasn't a  DONK !    

    @mjp28 said:

    Really  ?  Now how cool is that.  

    ...... but too bad it wasn't a  DONK !    

    Upon further review I dropped it after it hit me in the hands lol...gotta check the tape, and the blood alc ( I was 21 lol).

    Honestly, 1984 was one of the worst Browns seasons ever. I think McDonald threw 5 or 6 pick 6s. Only good thing that came out of it was Byner & Marty.