Skip to content

" The "   ?     Official Browns vs Saints Game Thread - ★ Week 16 ★  ?

The Browns Board
249 23 4.9k 1
  • @bob806 said:

    I hope T Bay loses, then three 6-9 teams will be tied for 1st lol. That's insane....almost as insane as DePodesta still being employed.

    WTF Haslam, it's clearly not working. Can his a$$ & let Berry dig out of this by himself.

    I fully expect the entire front office and coaching staff to return next year intact.

    I also expect that their days will be numbered come this time, next year, and that we will be arguing over who should be the new head coach. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I fully expect the entire front office and coaching staff to return next year intact.

    That's fine IF they address their flaws/look in the mirror.

    If they're so smart they'll revisit philosophy/game plans, adjust and turn it around.

    If they remain stubborn,well they chop their own heads off.

  • Look what Santa left for me!

    It's been another disappointing Browns season, but at least we have Nick Chubb. 

    1946 browns jersey.jpeg

    @dutch-oven said:

    Look what Santa left for me!

    It's been another disappointing Browns season, but at least we have Nick Chubb. 

    1946 browns jersey.jpeg

    Santa went Old School for Me.  Early 90s Starter Jacket 

    F85D19B2-02A8-40B5-8D9A-85DA1141F3D7.jpeg

    C4D6CD12-996D-4A09-B7FD-D9C46AB7957C.jpeg

  • Look what Santa left for me!

    It's been another disappointing Browns season, but at least we have Nick Chubb. 

    1946 browns jersey.jpeg

    @dutch-oven said:

    Look what Santa left for me!

    It's been another disappointing Browns season, but at least we have Nick Chubb. 

    1946 browns jersey.jpeg

    Definitely a keeper !  #24 the best since the original BROWNS  #32, the best  of all time.   

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Look what Santa left for me!

    It's been another disappointing Browns season, but at least we have Nick Chubb. 

    1946 browns jersey.jpeg

    Definitely a keeper !  #24 the best since the original BROWNS  #32, the best  of all time.   

    @mjp28 said:

    Definitely a keeper !  #24 the best since the original BROWNS  #32, the best  of all time.   

    Growing up, Earnest Byner was my favorite player.

    I feel like Nick Chubb is ALL OF OUR favorite player. I also have the home brown Chubb jersey too. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I fully expect the entire front office and coaching staff to return next year intact.

    That's fine IF they address their flaws/look in the mirror.

    If they're so smart they'll revisit philosophy/game plans, adjust and turn it around.

    If they remain stubborn,well they chop their own heads off.

    @bob806 said:

    That's fine IF they address their flaws/look in the mirror.

    If they're so smart they'll revisit philosophy/game plans, adjust and turn it around.

    If they remain stubborn,well they chop their own heads off.

    If they go into training camp with a new DC and special teams coach, and a significant overhaul on the DLine, I might feel a little more optimistic that they were able to assess their weaknesses. 

    As of today, I believe the latter. 

  • Sweet 8lb, 6oz baby Jesus, Russell Wilson has gone off the cliff without even attempting to pump the breaks. 

  • Sweet 8lb, 6oz baby Jesus, Russell Wilson has gone off the cliff without even attempting to pump the breaks. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Sweet 8lb, 6oz baby Jesus, Russell Wilson has gone off the cliff without even attempting to pump the breaks. 

    denver got  fleeced 

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    Sweet 8lb, 6oz baby Jesus, Russell Wilson has gone off the cliff without even attempting to pump the breaks. 

    denver got  fleeced 

    @syd said:

    denver got  fleeced 

    I hope the Browns didn’t get fleeced.

  • Josh Dobbs is the starting QB for Tennessee tonight!

    Good luck young man!