Skip to content

NEVER,, Say The

The Browns Board
4 3 627
  • Truth ?

    Wrong forum... A delete function would be cool Steve

  • Try the  •••  buttons on the far right side of the screen.    (you should have NO trouble finding that  😉 )

    The drop down will include edit and delete.    Click and go.  I use the edit a lot.    Eh ?   No sweat ......

    Screenshot_2022-12-31_061812.jpg

  • NEVER,, Say The .....

    Raven, nevermore  ?   

    The Raven

    Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
    Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
        While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
    As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
    “’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
                Only this and nothing more.”
     
        Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December;
    And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
        Eagerly I wished the morrow;—vainly I had sought to borrow
        From my books surcease of sorrow—sorrow for the lost Lenore—
    For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore—..
                Nameless here for evermore. ..    
     
     ......... And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
    On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
        And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon’s that is dreaming,
        And the lamp-light o’er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
    And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
                Shalll be lifted—nevermore!     The end.  E. A. Poe
  • Under that category would be the Browns signing T.O for 30 mil a year.