CFP starts now
-
And Harbutt pulls a completely stupid play on 4th and goal
-
And then a pick 6. Let’s go TCU
-
And a TD reversed and a fumble on the goal line. GO TCU
-
What a BS roughing the passer call.
-
First time I’ve ever wanted Michigan to win and now this…there is time I guess
TCU backers playing downhill and being disruptive
-
Another pick 6. How did OSU lose to this team?
-
Why does Harbutt keep blitzing. They are getting killed on it
-
First time I’ve ever wanted Michigan to win and now this…there is time I guess
TCU backers playing downhill and being disruptive
First time I’ve ever wanted Michigan to win and now this…there is time I guess
there's time...
but why the _ _ _ _ is TCU still passing with those road grading lard ass's on their O-line?
-
-
If they call that targeting this game is rigged
-
If they call that targeting this game is rigged
That was targeting..
-
If they call that targeting this game is rigged
That was targeting..
-
Not according to the refs
They simply didn't want to call it and I'm glad they didn't but, if that wasn't targeting then the rule needs to be done away with.
-
Not according to the refs
They simply didn't want to call it and I'm glad they didn't but, if that wasn't targeting then the rule needs to be done away with.
-
Michigan got screwed in the 1st half NO TD call ..... they should (could) have won that game.
Now OSU/GEO yet TBD. The prize may be the trophy !
Harbutt cost them the game. Running trick plays at the goal line, handing to a nobody FB at the goal line. Wasting 2 minutes at the end of the game
They showed his Dad in the stands YELLING CALL TO. it was vintage Harbutt crumbling under the pressure
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login