"The" ? Official Browns at Commanders Game Thread Week 17. ?
-
I was just thinking about the last game Wentz played vs the Browns, he threw one of the ugliest interceptions on a swing pass to Takitaki.
Right on cue, Ward picks him off.
-
3-0 Browns.
-
I was just thinking about the last game Wentz played vs the Browns, he threw one of the ugliest interceptions on a swing pass to Takitaki.
Right on cue, Ward picks him off.
I was just thinking about the last game Wentz played vs the Browns, he threw one of the ugliest interceptions on a swing pass to Takitaki.
Right on cue, Ward picks him off.
They need to resign Takitaki. He's the only LB we have that can make a play.
-
I was just thinking about the last game Wentz played vs the Browns, he threw one of the ugliest interceptions on a swing pass to Takitaki.
Right on cue, Ward picks him off.
They need to resign Takitaki. He's the only LB we have that can make a play.
-
Tony FIelds Forever...
-
I just can't fucking do another season with Stefanski.
-
-
Serious question, but has there been?
Seems like everyone is just kind of jogging around at half speed with a defender draped on them. Thank dog Chubb is running well, because the passing attack looks listless.
Njoku was wide open on the 3rd and goal, when all 22 comes out and I think about it I’ll screen shot.
it does feel that way, especially Watson. On the same 3rd and goal Bell was at least worth trying to dart in. I’ll be honest, I wonder if he and this team knows there’s a lot of lame ducks in this coaching staff.
-
I cannot believe this is the same Carson Wentz that had something like 81 touchdowns to 21 interceptions his second through fourth seasons.
-
I just can't fucking do another season with Stefanski.
I just can't fucking do another season with Stefanski.
Stefanski play calling is like using "The Magic 8 Ball". Maybe.
-
The Browns "great OLine" getting owned on any pass play.
Jed Willis watching a guy blow by him never fails to entertain.
-
Browns fan at the game said this:
As I’m at the game right now, I noticed that the receivers haven’t adjusted to Wastson’s ability to keep plays alive. He escapes pressure and they are standing around and not attempting to get open.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login