Skip to content

"The" ? Official Browns at Commanders Game Thread Week 17. ? 

The Browns Board
111 18 2.3k 1
  • QB draw is a good 3rd down play, not 4th

  • I just can't fucking do another season with Stefanski. 

  • Watson not seeing guys open

    @bob806 said:

    Watson not seeing guys open

    Serious question, but has there been?

    Seems like everyone is just kind of jogging around at half speed with a defender draped on them. Thank dog Chubb is running well, because the passing attack looks listless.

  • @bob806 said:

    Watson not seeing guys open

    Serious question, but has there been?

    Seems like everyone is just kind of jogging around at half speed with a defender draped on them. Thank dog Chubb is running well, because the passing attack looks listless.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Serious question, but has there been?

    Seems like everyone is just kind of jogging around at half speed with a defender draped on them. Thank dog Chubb is running well, because the passing attack looks listless.

    Njoku was wide open on the 3rd and goal, when all 22 comes out and I think about it I’ll screen shot.

    it does feel that way, especially Watson. On the same 3rd and goal Bell was at least worth  trying to dart in. I’ll be honest, I wonder if he and this team knows there’s a lot of lame ducks in this coaching staff. 

  • I cannot believe this is the same Carson Wentz that had something like 81 touchdowns to 21 interceptions his second through fourth seasons.

  • I just can't fucking do another season with Stefanski. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I just can't fucking do another season with Stefanski. 

    Stefanski play calling is like using   "The Magic 8 Ball".    Maybe. 

  • The Browns "great OLine" getting owned on any pass play.

    Jed Willis watching a guy blow by him never fails to entertain. 

  • Our passing game, wtf is going on?

  • This offense is so bad, I'm more interested in the commercials today

  • Browns fan at the game said this: 

    As I’m at the game right now, I noticed that the receivers haven’t adjusted to Wastson’s ability to keep plays alive. He escapes pressure and they are standing around and not attempting to get open.
  • This offense is so bad, I'm more interested in the commercials today

    @flugel said:

    This offense is so bad, I'm more interested in the commercials today

    Dilly Dilly?

  • You can't stop Chase Winovich, you can only hope to contain him. 

  • 3rd and 17, and they convert.

    You've got to be kidding me. 

  • Let's take a guy off the field who just got a sack. 

    Why do the Browns continue to amaze

  • The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

  • The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

    I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

  • The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

     Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    Agree. This analytic crap has got to go

  • So, Washington's offense has a 13 minute drive going.  While the Browns offense even possess the ball that long by the end of the game?  At least Haslam is happy.  This is his version of all the right moves.

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

    I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

    I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

  • @dutch-oven said:

    He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

    I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

    @flugel said:

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

    I'd be shocked if he doesn't.

    Nice play by Delpit, btw.