Skip to content

"The" ? Official Browns at Commanders Game Thread Week 17. ? 

The Browns Board
111 18 2.3k 1
  • Watson not seeing guys open

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @bob806 said:

    Watson not seeing guys open

    Serious question, but has there been?

    Seems like everyone is just kind of jogging around at half speed with a defender draped on them. Thank dog Chubb is running well, because the passing attack looks listless.

  • @bob806 said:

    Watson not seeing guys open

    Serious question, but has there been?

    Seems like everyone is just kind of jogging around at half speed with a defender draped on them. Thank dog Chubb is running well, because the passing attack looks listless.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @dutch-oven said:

    Serious question, but has there been?

    Seems like everyone is just kind of jogging around at half speed with a defender draped on them. Thank dog Chubb is running well, because the passing attack looks listless.

    Njoku was wide open on the 3rd and goal, when all 22 comes out and I think about it I’ll screen shot.

    it does feel that way, especially Watson. On the same 3rd and goal Bell was at least worth  trying to dart in. I’ll be honest, I wonder if he and this team knows there’s a lot of lame ducks in this coaching staff. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #25

    I cannot believe this is the same Carson Wentz that had something like 81 touchdowns to 21 interceptions his second through fourth seasons.

  • I just can't fucking do another season with Stefanski. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @dutch-oven said:

    I just can't fucking do another season with Stefanski. 

    Stefanski play calling is like using   "The Magic 8 Ball".    Maybe. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #27

    The Browns "great OLine" getting owned on any pass play.

    Jed Willis watching a guy blow by him never fails to entertain. 

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Our passing game, wtf is going on?

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #29

    This offense is so bad, I'm more interested in the commercials today

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Browns fan at the game said this: 

    As I’m at the game right now, I noticed that the receivers haven’t adjusted to Wastson’s ability to keep plays alive. He escapes pressure and they are standing around and not attempting to get open.
  • This offense is so bad, I'm more interested in the commercials today

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @flugel said:

    This offense is so bad, I'm more interested in the commercials today

    Dilly Dilly?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #32

    You can't stop Chase Winovich, you can only hope to contain him. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #33

    3rd and 17, and they convert.

    You've got to be kidding me. 

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Let's take a guy off the field who just got a sack. 

    Why do the Browns continue to amaze

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

  • The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

    I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

  • The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

     Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    Agree. This analytic crap has got to go

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #38

    So, Washington's offense has a 13 minute drive going.  While the Browns offense even possess the ball that long by the end of the game?  At least Haslam is happy.  This is his version of all the right moves.

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

    I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @dutch-oven said:

    He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

    I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

  • @dutch-oven said:

    He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

    I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @flugel said:

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

    I'd be shocked if he doesn't.

    Nice play by Delpit, btw. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #41

    20 plays, 95 yard drive. 

    Good lord. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    4th and goal ....