"The" ? Official Browns at Commanders Game Thread Week 17. ?
-
Browns fan at the game said this:
As I’m at the game right now, I noticed that the receivers haven’t adjusted to Wastson’s ability to keep plays alive. He escapes pressure and they are standing around and not attempting to get open. -
-
You can't stop Chase Winovich, you can only hope to contain him.
-
3rd and 17, and they convert.
You've got to be kidding me.
-
The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.
-
The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.
The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.
He has a pathological adversion to field goals.
I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals.
-
The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.
Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.
Agree. This analytic crap has got to go
-
The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.
He has a pathological adversion to field goals.
I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals.
He has a pathological adversion to field goals.
I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals.
If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR
-
He has a pathological adversion to field goals.
I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals.
If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR
-
20 plays, 95 yard drive.
Good lord.
-
Embarrassing.
Make Joe Woods walk home.
-
Embarrassing.
Make Joe Woods walk home.
Embarrassing.
Make Joe Woods walk home.
What Wentz wrong?
-
He has a pathological adversion to field goals.
I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals.
If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR
-
Watching the browns is literally like going to the dentist. They suck. Our coaches suck also.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login