Skip to content

"The" ? Official Browns at Commanders Game Thread Week 17. ? 

The Browns Board
111 18 2.3k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Browns fan at the game said this: 

    As I’m at the game right now, I noticed that the receivers haven’t adjusted to Wastson’s ability to keep plays alive. He escapes pressure and they are standing around and not attempting to get open.
  • This offense is so bad, I'm more interested in the commercials today

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @flugel said:

    This offense is so bad, I'm more interested in the commercials today

    Dilly Dilly?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #32

    You can't stop Chase Winovich, you can only hope to contain him. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #33

    3rd and 17, and they convert.

    You've got to be kidding me. 

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Let's take a guy off the field who just got a sack. 

    Why do the Browns continue to amaze

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

  • The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

    I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

  • The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

     Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    Agree. This analytic crap has got to go

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #38

    So, Washington's offense has a 13 minute drive going.  While the Browns offense even possess the ball that long by the end of the game?  At least Haslam is happy.  This is his version of all the right moves.

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

    He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

    I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @dutch-oven said:

    He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

    I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

  • @dutch-oven said:

    He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

    I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @flugel said:

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

    I'd be shocked if he doesn't.

    Nice play by Delpit, btw. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #41

    20 plays, 95 yard drive. 

    Good lord. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    4th and goal ....

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Embarrassing. 

    Make Joe Woods walk home. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Radio play by play guy ....   "Aweful".

  • Embarrassing. 

    Make Joe Woods walk home. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @dutch-oven said:

    Embarrassing. 

    Make Joe Woods walk home. 

    What Wentz wrong?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

    I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @flugel said:

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

    I am still waiting on a call back from my season tickets agent regarding this.

    I left a voicemail, told them I will send my money in after the draft, or as soon as they can DePodesta. The call was made on Monday.

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Watching the browns is literally like going to the dentist. They suck. Our coaches suck also.

  • @flugel said:

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

    I am still waiting on a call back from my season tickets agent regarding this.

    I left a voicemail, told them I will send my money in after the draft, or as soon as they can DePodesta. The call was made on Monday.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @bob806 said:

    I am still waiting on a call back from my season tickets agent regarding this.

    I left a voicemail, told them I will send my money in after the draft, or as soon as they can DePodesta. The call was made on Monday.

    Our defense is so pathetic they just cured Carson Wentz

  • Radio play by play guy ....   "Aweful".

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @mjp28 said:

    Radio play by play guy ....   "Aweful".

    I got a new Eton Elite Traveler radio,  really nice with a frequency and volume lock,  TV feed on mute.

    .....  too early for Christmas present stories  ?