"The" ? Official Browns at Commanders Game Thread Week 17. ?
-
The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.
Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.
Agree. This analytic crap has got to go
-
-
The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.
He has a pathological adversion to field goals.
I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals.
He has a pathological adversion to field goals.
I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals.
If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR
-
He has a pathological adversion to field goals.
I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals.
If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR
-
20 plays, 95 yard drive.
Good lord.
-
-
Embarrassing.
Make Joe Woods walk home.
-
-
Embarrassing.
Make Joe Woods walk home.
Embarrassing.
Make Joe Woods walk home.
What Wentz wrong?
-
He has a pathological adversion to field goals.
I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals.
If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR
-
Watching the browns is literally like going to the dentist. They suck. Our coaches suck also.
-
-
-
-
I am still waiting on a call back from my season tickets agent regarding this.
I left a voicemail, told them I will send my money in after the draft, or as soon as they can DePodesta. The call was made on Monday.
Haslam is the worst owner in professional sports. Just look at the design of the pass routes. A couple weeks ago they showed a replay of what our receivers were doing while the QB was getting pressured. It showed 3 Receivers downfield just standing there (one of them was taking inventory of his groin). How long before Watson starts missing Houston?
-
I got a new Eton Elite Traveler radio, really nice with a frequency and volume lock, TV feed on mute.
..... too early for Christmas present stories ?
What a difference between the people commentating yesterday's games vrs the guys we have doing this one. Then again, how exciting can you be describing what it looks like watching paint dry.
-
I am still waiting on a call back from my season tickets agent regarding this.
I left a voicemail, told them I will send my money in after the draft, or as soon as they can DePodesta. The call was made on Monday.
Haslam is the worst owner in professional sports. Just look at the design of the pass routes. A couple weeks ago they showed a replay of what our receivers were doing while the QB was getting pressured. It showed 3 Receivers downfield just standing there (one of them was taking inventory of his groin). How long before Watson starts missing Houston?
Haslam is the worst owner in professional sports. Just look at the design of the pass routes. A couple weeks ago they showed a replay of what our receivers were doing while the QB was getting pressured. It showed 3 Receivers downfield just standing there (one of them was taking inventory of his groin). How long before Watson starts missing Houston?
I'm worried about the Browns' future in Cleveland. I have a hunch Haslam wants to take em to Memphis.
-
Haslam is the worst owner in professional sports. Just look at the design of the pass routes. A couple weeks ago they showed a replay of what our receivers were doing while the QB was getting pressured. It showed 3 Receivers downfield just standing there (one of them was taking inventory of his groin). How long before Watson starts missing Houston?
I'm worried about the Browns' future in Cleveland. I have a hunch Haslam wants to take em to Memphis.
I'm worried about the Browns' future in Cleveland. I have a hunch Haslam wants to take em to Memphis.
That's a very dangerous place to live; so I doubt that would be the spot Bob. The good news is if/when Jimmy sends the Browns somewhere else - his business is so bad that city will give the Browns right back to us accompanied by a video of Elvis singing "Return to Sender."
-
-
I'm worried about the Browns' future in Cleveland. I have a hunch Haslam wants to take em to Memphis.
That's a very dangerous place to live; so I doubt that would be the spot Bob. The good news is if/when Jimmy sends the Browns somewhere else - his business is so bad that city will give the Browns right back to us accompanied by a video of Elvis singing "Return to Sender."
That's a very dangerous place to live; so I doubt that would be the spot Bob. The good news is if/when Jimmy sends the Browns somewhere else - his business is so bad that city will give the Browns right back to us accompanied by a video of Elvis singing "Return to Sender."
Agree, but remember his brother is the Governor of TN. If he doesn't get a stadium deal he's gone. Hate to even write that.
He's a former Steeler guy. Learned nothing from that "training" except maybe how to stick it to Cleveland. I don't trust him or Goodell.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login