Skip to content

"The" ? Official Browns at Commanders Game Thread Week 17. ? 

The Browns Board
111 18 2.3k 1
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    4th and goal ....

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Embarrassing. 

    Make Joe Woods walk home. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Radio play by play guy ....   "Aweful".

  • Embarrassing. 

    Make Joe Woods walk home. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @dutch-oven said:

    Embarrassing. 

    Make Joe Woods walk home. 

    What Wentz wrong?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

    I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @flugel said:

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

    I am still waiting on a call back from my season tickets agent regarding this.

    I left a voicemail, told them I will send my money in after the draft, or as soon as they can DePodesta. The call was made on Monday.

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Watching the browns is literally like going to the dentist. They suck. Our coaches suck also.

  • @flugel said:

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

    I am still waiting on a call back from my season tickets agent regarding this.

    I left a voicemail, told them I will send my money in after the draft, or as soon as they can DePodesta. The call was made on Monday.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @bob806 said:

    I am still waiting on a call back from my season tickets agent regarding this.

    I left a voicemail, told them I will send my money in after the draft, or as soon as they can DePodesta. The call was made on Monday.

    Our defense is so pathetic they just cured Carson Wentz

  • Radio play by play guy ....   "Aweful".

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @mjp28 said:

    Radio play by play guy ....   "Aweful".

    I got a new Eton Elite Traveler radio,  really nice with a frequency and volume lock,  TV feed on mute.

    .....  too early for Christmas present stories  ?

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    They bought a defensive line at Walmart. Combine that with soft CB play.

    Analytics. The wrong kind.

  • @flugel said:

    If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

    I am still waiting on a call back from my season tickets agent regarding this.

    I left a voicemail, told them I will send my money in after the draft, or as soon as they can DePodesta. The call was made on Monday.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @bob806 said:

    I am still waiting on a call back from my season tickets agent regarding this.

    I left a voicemail, told them I will send my money in after the draft, or as soon as they can DePodesta. The call was made on Monday.

    Haslam is the worst owner in professional sports.  Just look at the design of the pass routes.  A couple weeks ago they showed a replay of what our receivers were doing while the QB was getting pressured.  It showed 3 Receivers downfield just standing there (one of them was taking inventory of his groin).   How long before Watson starts missing Houston? 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Radio play by play guy ....   "Aweful".

    I got a new Eton Elite Traveler radio,  really nice with a frequency and volume lock,  TV feed on mute.

    .....  too early for Christmas present stories  ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @mjp28 said:

    I got a new Eton Elite Traveler radio,  really nice with a frequency and volume lock,  TV feed on mute.

    .....  too early for Christmas present stories  ?

    What a difference between the people commentating yesterday's games vrs the guys we have doing this one.    Then again, how exciting can you be describing what it looks like watching paint dry.

  • @bob806 said:

    I am still waiting on a call back from my season tickets agent regarding this.

    I left a voicemail, told them I will send my money in after the draft, or as soon as they can DePodesta. The call was made on Monday.

    Haslam is the worst owner in professional sports.  Just look at the design of the pass routes.  A couple weeks ago they showed a replay of what our receivers were doing while the QB was getting pressured.  It showed 3 Receivers downfield just standing there (one of them was taking inventory of his groin).   How long before Watson starts missing Houston? 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @flugel said:

    Haslam is the worst owner in professional sports.  Just look at the design of the pass routes.  A couple weeks ago they showed a replay of what our receivers were doing while the QB was getting pressured.  It showed 3 Receivers downfield just standing there (one of them was taking inventory of his groin).   How long before Watson starts missing Houston? 

    I'm worried about the Browns' future in Cleveland. I have a hunch Haslam wants to take em to Memphis.

  • @flugel said:

    Haslam is the worst owner in professional sports.  Just look at the design of the pass routes.  A couple weeks ago they showed a replay of what our receivers were doing while the QB was getting pressured.  It showed 3 Receivers downfield just standing there (one of them was taking inventory of his groin).   How long before Watson starts missing Houston? 

    I'm worried about the Browns' future in Cleveland. I have a hunch Haslam wants to take em to Memphis.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @bob806 said:

    I'm worried about the Browns' future in Cleveland. I have a hunch Haslam wants to take em to Memphis.

    That's a very dangerous place to live; so I doubt that would be the spot Bob.  The good news is if/when Jimmy sends the Browns somewhere else - his business is so bad that city will give the Browns right back to us accompanied by a video of Elvis singing "Return to Sender."

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Wow...I just tuen it on...

    3rd quarter.  3 to 7

    Desahawn just completed his 4th pass....4th???

    Wtf are they doing??!!

    Cooper TD!!  And the guy says its the 2nd pass to a wr??

    What the hell are we playing for 2 quarters???

    My prediction was wrong.

  • @bob806 said:

    I'm worried about the Browns' future in Cleveland. I have a hunch Haslam wants to take em to Memphis.

    That's a very dangerous place to live; so I doubt that would be the spot Bob.  The good news is if/when Jimmy sends the Browns somewhere else - his business is so bad that city will give the Browns right back to us accompanied by a video of Elvis singing "Return to Sender."

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @flugel said:

    That's a very dangerous place to live; so I doubt that would be the spot Bob.  The good news is if/when Jimmy sends the Browns somewhere else - his business is so bad that city will give the Browns right back to us accompanied by a video of Elvis singing "Return to Sender."

    Agree, but remember his brother is the Governor of TN. If he doesn't get a stadium deal he's gone. Hate to even write that.

    He's a former Steeler guy. Learned nothing from that "training" except maybe how to stick it to Cleveland. I don't trust him or Goodell.

  • @flugel said:

    That's a very dangerous place to live; so I doubt that would be the spot Bob.  The good news is if/when Jimmy sends the Browns somewhere else - his business is so bad that city will give the Browns right back to us accompanied by a video of Elvis singing "Return to Sender."

    Agree, but remember his brother is the Governor of TN. If he doesn't get a stadium deal he's gone. Hate to even write that.

    He's a former Steeler guy. Learned nothing from that "training" except maybe how to stick it to Cleveland. I don't trust him or Goodell.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @bob806 said:

    Agree, but remember his brother is the Governor of TN. If he doesn't get a stadium deal he's gone. Hate to even write that.

    He's a former Steeler guy. Learned nothing from that "training" except maybe how to stick it to Cleveland. I don't trust him or Goodell.

    Yeah, I lived in Nashville from 2006 to 2017.  There's a lot of gangs and homicides in Memphis.  It's so bad they warn visitors not to go out to Beale Street at night.  It's starting to make it's way out into the suburbs

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Sometimes today I swear the entire offense has just come off a 700 day vacation. 

    Then Watson just hits Cooper on a pretty 26 yard out. ?

  • @bob806 said:

    Agree, but remember his brother is the Governor of TN. If he doesn't get a stadium deal he's gone. Hate to even write that.

    He's a former Steeler guy. Learned nothing from that "training" except maybe how to stick it to Cleveland. I don't trust him or Goodell.

    Yeah, I lived in Nashville from 2006 to 2017.  There's a lot of gangs and homicides in Memphis.  It's so bad they warn visitors not to go out to Beale Street at night.  It's starting to make it's way out into the suburbs

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @flugel said:

    Yeah, I lived in Nashville from 2006 to 2017.  There's a lot of gangs and homicides in Memphis.  It's so bad they warn visitors not to go out to Beale Street at night.  It's starting to make it's way out into the suburbs

    Sounds like the Youngstown of Tennessee.

    Hmmm.

    What's the common denominator? 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #60

    Passing game starting to really warm up.

    Watson keeps hitting on the same part of the field. Downfield, on the sideline, his left. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #61

    I hope that field goal we took off the scoreboard doesn't come back to bite us in the buttocks.