Sure it'd be fun but...
-
https://www.aol.com/whats-ahead-congress-2023-republicans-144525345.html
In the House, where a slim Republican majority will lead, a bipartisan coalition of moderates, dubbed the Problem Solvers Caucus, hopes to get legislation thro...
And even though I am sick to death of constant never ending nitpicking investigations I do believe that if there's any actual dirt it's more serious on Joe's side. On the other hand with the rapid corruption among the ruling class in the Justice Department it's probably going to be a waste of time anyway.
WSS
-
I’m looking forward to the investigation into the Biden Crime Family.
Karma can be a bitch.
-
I’m looking forward to the investigation into the Biden Crime Family.
Karma can be a bitch.
I’m looking forward to the investigation into the Biden Crime Family.
Karma can be a bitch.
Again I don't think it's going to go anywhere. And it's obviously more serious than any of the garbage they threw at Trump for the last 5 years. We'll see in a day or so.
WSS
-
the corruption in the fbi and doj, and cia....
must be fixed.
fire every bastard that is corrupt. Just DO it.
-
the corruption in the fbi and doj, and cia....
must be fixed.
fire every bastard that is corrupt. Just DO it.
-
https://www.aol.com/whats-ahead-congress-2023-republicans-144525345.html
In the House, where a slim Republican majority will lead, a bipartisan coalition of moderates, dubbed the Problem Solvers Caucus, hopes to get legislation thro...
And even though I am sick to death of constant never ending nitpicking investigations I do believe that if there's any actual dirt it's more serious on Joe's side. On the other hand with the rapid corruption among the ruling class in the Justice Department it's probably going to be a waste of time anyway.
WSS
https://www.aol.com/whats-ahead-congress-2023-republicans-144525345.html
In the House, where a slim Republican majority will lead, a bipartisan coalition of moderates, dubbed the Problem Solvers Caucus, hopes to get legislation thro...
And even though I am sick to death of constant never ending nitpicking investigations I do believe that if there's any actual dirt it's more serious on Joe's side. On the other hand with the rapid corruption among the ruling class in the Justice Department it's probably going to be a waste of time anyway.
WSS
Maybe they will elect Donald Trump as Speaker of the House? Could you imagine the MSM?
-
There won’t be anyone left to run the country
You mean there’s actually people running this shit show?
-
I’m looking forward to the investigation into the Biden Crime Family.
Karma can be a bitch.
Again I don't think it's going to go anywhere. And it's obviously more serious than any of the garbage they threw at Trump for the last 5 years. We'll see in a day or so.
WSS
Again I don't think it's going to go anywhere.
I agree, but I think the message needs to be sent that the GOP can pull the same stunt that the Dims did.
Congress basically put the U.S. government on hold while they went after Trump for 4 years, and they accomplished nothing.
-
There won’t be anyone left to run the country
lol - but seriously, there are about 35,000 employees in the fbi.
It's the management for the most part, that is corrupt. Most prominently, that I know of:
fbi: james sleazy comey, peter "dick" strzok, lisa page, mueller, wray, kingsmith, andrew mccabe.......etc etc etc.
cia - john brennan, slimy james clapper, etc etc etc etc.
Interview with multiple employees at CIA's headquarters; Joby Warrick, The Triple Agent, 24-25; Warrick does not mention Bikowsky by name, but his descriptions of a CIA manager who joined ...Answer (1 of 6): We know very, very little about the CIA today and the many crimes committed by it such as assassinations of foreign leaders and overthrow of democracies took place decades ago. So it is not possible to know if it's corrupt today or not. The most corrupt government agencies in th...Public assurances aside, the agency has repeatedly been caught acting lawlessly - the FBI-infiltrated kidnapping plot of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer being just one of the more recent examples 2 - and that lawless behaviour is a piece of evidence that suggests it's been captured by powers that do not have the welfare of American citizens at heart.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login