Darmar Hamlin
-
As unfortunate as it may be I think they might be overreacting by changing the course of a multi-billion dollar organization is overkill. Football is it dangerous physical and violent sport semicolon I'm surprised it hasn't happened more often.
WSS
As unfortunate as it may be I think they might be overreacting by changing the course of a multi-billion dollar organization is overkill. Football is it dangerous physical and violent sport semicolon I'm surprised it hasn't happened more often.
WSS
-
Can CPR give you brain damage? He received CPR for 9 minutes.CPR partially reverses the ischaemia but it is not as effective as the heart, and cerebral perfusion pressure remains low until ROSC is achieved, at which point further reperfusion damage occurs. Brain damage can seriously impact the lives of survivors of CPR sometimes causing permanent disability.Can CPR give you brain damage? He received CPR for 9 minutes.CPR partially reverses the ischaemia but it is not as effective as the heart, and cerebral perfusion pressure remains low until ROSC is achieved, at which point further reperfusion damage occurs. Brain damage can seriously impact the lives of survivors of CPR sometimes causing permanent disability.
That may vary on a case by case basis. Outcomes will vary depending upon the individuals involved.
-
Can CPR give you brain damage? He received CPR for 9 minutes.CPR partially reverses the ischaemia but it is not as effective as the heart, and cerebral perfusion pressure remains low until ROSC is achieved, at which point further reperfusion damage occurs. Brain damage can seriously impact the lives of survivors of CPR sometimes causing permanent disability.
That may vary on a case by case basis. Outcomes will vary depending upon the individuals involved.
-
I'm disappointed that this has ended up here. Hamlin is just a guy who received probably a once in a lifetime injury. It was very scary, very sad and unfortunate. Pray that he gets better and it doesn't happen to anyone else.
I'm disappointed that this has ended up here. Hamlin is just a guy who received probably a once in a lifetime injury. It was very scary, very sad and unfortunate. Pray that he gets better and it doesn't happen to anyone else.
Feel free to post it wherever you want.
As I said as sad as it is I still think the league is overreacting.
WSS
-
I'm disappointed that this has ended up here. Hamlin is just a guy who received probably a once in a lifetime injury. It was very scary, very sad and unfortunate. Pray that he gets better and it doesn't happen to anyone else.
Feel free to post it wherever you want.
As I said as sad as it is I still think the league is overreacting.
WSS
Feel free to post it wherever you want.
As I said as sad as it is I still think the league is overreacting.
WSS
This is one of the reasons I'm not a very friendly or sociable person. The outreach of support for this young man from all walks of life was the best thing I've seen in a long time. Who cares what the league does or thinks. Why can't some people just leave well enough alone?
-
-
Feel free to post it wherever you want.
As I said as sad as it is I still think the league is overreacting.
WSS
This is one of the reasons I'm not a very friendly or sociable person. The outreach of support for this young man from all walks of life was the best thing I've seen in a long time. Who cares what the league does or thinks. Why can't some people just leave well enough alone?
This is one of the reasons I'm not a very friendly or sociable person. The outreach of support for this young man from all walks of life was the best thing I've seen in a long time. Who cares what the league does or thinks. Why can't some people just leave well enough alone?
Frankly you did come here to bitch about it so there's that. I'm just saying that people die in even more tragic situations every hour. Probably every minute.
WSS
-
@neo it is important to Steve that he has the worst take on every issue
-
@neo it is important to Steve that he has the worst take on every issue
A football player got hurt playing a violent and dangerous game. Yes it's sad. He seems like a decent guy. But It happens all the time to good people in other dangerous jobs.
Maybe you and Neo go out in the street with a can of gasoline and set yourselves ablaze to show the world your grief.
WSS
-
I'm disappointed that this has ended up here. Hamlin is just a guy who received probably a once in a lifetime injury. It was very scary, very sad and unfortunate. Pray that he gets better and it doesn't happen to anyone else.
I'm disappointed that this has ended up here. Hamlin is just a guy who received probably a once in a lifetime injury. It was very scary, very sad and unfortunate. Pray that he gets better and it doesn't happen to anyone else.
Your prayers were answered, it appears he will be ok.
I didn't pray for him, not because I was being a jerk, I just didn't pray for him.
-
-
I'm disappointed that this has ended up here. Hamlin is just a guy who received probably a once in a lifetime injury. It was very scary, very sad and unfortunate. Pray that he gets better and it doesn't happen to anyone else.
Your prayers were answered, it appears he will be ok.
I didn't pray for him, not because I was being a jerk, I just didn't pray for him.
-
I assume you don't watch any football then
You, really don't have to prove how much money mommy and daddy wasted on your Michigan experience with every post.
But we do sincerely appreciate the laughs.. ?
-
@neo it is important to Steve that he has the worst take on every issue
But you're responding to a guy who just told you to pray to the wizard in the sky.
-
@neo it is important to Steve that he has the worst take on every issue
But you're responding to a guy who just told you to pray to the wizard in the sky.
-
And the bottom line here remains the same despite unnecessary belligerence from neo and Woody. The league overreacted to an unexpected injury. Nothing more, nothing less.
WSS
-
https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/07/sport/damar-hamlin-collapse-bills-status-saturday/index.html
So for the chronically outraged members of the board he has asked for prayers. I am assuming that your love respect and devotion for the kid is now officially over?
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


